First Encounter - Katherine & Mike

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ioan1234
ioan1234
98 Followers

"Thank you. And you feel simply ama..."

She pulled him and kissed him on the mouth, preventing him from continuing his sentence. He didn't try to speak another word. He drifted. Slipping in and out of her slit. She exhaled approvingly and said,

"Just like that. Let me enjoy this feeling. Don't speed up just yet." she said, closing her eyes.

"As you wish." he said, keeping his speed in mind.

She relaxed and enjoyed it. She didn't want to rush thing. Especially now that she had found an excellent partner. He listened to her. He wasn't pushy; he was gentle. And paid attention to her.

He gazed upon her beauty as she relaxed and enjoyed him. After a while, he couldn't hold any longer. He wanted to kiss her. To be even closer to her.

"May I kiss you?"

"Of course."

He lowered himself to kiss those sweet lips while he maintained his slow thrusts. Their lips met yet again, their tongues playing with each other in a gentle waltz. She bit his lower lip gently, almost with no pressure at all. When she let go, he went down her neck with kisses. She closed her eyes, enjoying the feeling his lips and shaft provided. He, on the other hand, didn't close his eyes. He liked watching her. She seemed to enjoy their time together. He sped up his thrusts, and she moaned approvingly. His member slipped in and out. She was wet. Her slit provided him with a satisfying tightness. While his prick provided her with a pleasurable stretch. She halted him.

"Let's change positions." she said.

He laid on the bed, while she mounted him cowgirl style. She rode him hard. But he didn't hold back either. He pushed with equal strength. Their movements steadily became faster. It was as though their bodies clashed like the waves of the sea meeting the coast during a storm. She took his hand in hers and pressed it to the bed. He did not resist. She ran the fingertips of her left hand starting from his cheek. She caressed it slowly before passing through his neck, moving to his chest and then abs. He shivered from the ticklish feeling. She enjoyed feeling his body. So she continued exploring his muscles with her fingers. He did not stop his hips. His movements only becoming faster. But so were hers.

"Massage my clit."

He reached with his right hand and gently rubbed her clit.

"Do it harder."

She bend towards him slowly. He thought it was another kiss. It was as though she had read his thought since she spoke:

"Kiss my breasts."

She smiled at him. He returned the smiled and said,

"I would be honoured to."

He shoved his face into her medium-sized, soft breasts. Kissing them all over. He blew gently on her nipples. The cool air tickling them a little. They perked up a bit, and he took the right one in his mouth and sucked on it. He looked at her and she smiled, saying:

"You're like a baby."

He bit it gently, not causing her any pain.

"I'm joking." she said in her monotonous voice. She then caressed his hair.

"So was I." he said, smiling.

"Come here. I know you wanted to kiss."

He went closer to her and kissed her on the lips. He was getting closer, but so was she. He sped up his movements, and she moved, matching them. She ran her fingers gently over his back and wrapped her right leg around his waist. He held her palm with his. Their finger intertwined. He pushed her hand to the bed without putting much pressure on it. She let it happen. But with her other hand, she grabbed a handful of his hair, holding it softly, careful not to pluck at his hair. Her moans became faster. He pulled her closer, kissing her. He was getting there, but so was she. Her slit was wet. He slid with ease. His prick was rock hard. He could tell he found her sweet spot. Her moans were like music to his ears. They reassured him even further that he brought her pleasure. That meant a lot to him.

"Just there. That's the spot." she said.

He continued aiming at it and caressed her hair with his left hand, keeping steady with his right. Her breathing became irregular. She was really feeling it. He caressed her hair and then moved his hand to her clit and rubbed it gently. With just enough pressure to make her feel even better. She was feeling it. She moaned quietly. Her moaning sounded so sweet. It was like gentle music to his ears. He could listen to her all day. He started to pick up his pace.

"Rub, my, clit!" her words separated by her ever increasing irregular breathing.

She seemed to gasp for air, but so did he. The situation was so arousing for both of them. He placed his thumb over it and moved it, applying a little pressure. She grabbed his nipple and played with it. She squeezed it, but not too hard. It was just enough to increase the pleasure. He lowered himself to kiss her, but she grabbed him by the hair and pulled it back sharply. He inhaled through his teeth and flinched a bit. She wanted to show him that even if he was on top; she had the lead role.

"Alright, I get it." he said with a smile on his face.

She smiled at him and let go. She liked how he reacted to the pain she delivered. Or perhaps it leaned more towards the pleasure. They understood themselves without words.

"Well, as long as you understand. Now, keep going! I just don't want you getting the wrong idea. I am the boss."

"I wouldn't want it any other way." he said and smiled at her.

"Good! I'm quite happy with your answer."

He continued to ram his member between her kindling folds. The warmth, the wetnes, the tightness. It all stimulated him, increasing the pleasure with every thrust. But what aroused him even more was her dominance over him. She was truly a goddess in the flesh. She could probably snap a finger and have both men and women falling on their knees for her. Begging to meet her icy gaze for even a split second.

She started pushing her hips up, meeting his member every time he pushed into her. She felt her pleasure increasing, especially from him rubbing her clit. She pushed his hand away and moved it towards his lips. He let her do it without resisting. She put his thumb that was now wet from her sweet juices over his lips and then pushed it into his mouth.

He knew what she wanted, so he opened his mouth and sucked on his thumb, tasting her sweetness yet again. He loved her taste. He wanted to savor it to the fullest, but even so, he did not slow his hips down for a moment. He kept on slamming as hard as he could into her. Her tightness bringing him pleasure beyond compare.

She looked at him, and a little smile appeared on her lips. He did everything she wanted without her saying a word. She felt powerful. It was as though she had completely conquered him. But, most importantly, he enjoyed it. This made her feel even better, knowing he got his kicks from pleasing her. It was one thing to hear it. And another to feel it. And without a doubt, he was a giver. He would rather please her than please himself. Feeling empowered, her movement became faster. She closed her eyes to feel him even better, even further. She could feel his hips slamming into her soft butt. Her breath was irregular, her moans rhythmic.

"I'm very close. May I come?" he said, trying to keep his voice under control.

"I'm about to come as well. Hold it just for a bit more. You..." she stopped both from the pleasure and the need for air. She took a breath and continued. "You can come when I say "Now."."

"Yes." He said and tried to put his need under control. He moved like he was possessed. His eyes focused on her lips, waiting for the word he wanted to hear.

"Kiss me!" she commanded and breathed in fast before he could lean towards her.

He leaned over and his lips met hers. Their kiss was filled with passion. Their tongues playing with each other. She moaned into his mouth. In a moment, she pushed into his chest, breaking their kiss.

"Now! Now!"

He thrusted harder and after moving his hips a few more times; he started cumming as well. His muscles strengthening.

She tightened over his member and screamed in pleasure. She came hard. Her voice shot an arrow through his heart. Exhaling, she said:

"That was... amazing. How was it for you?"

"It was great. Thank you. You are simply marvelous."

"Lay next to me." she ordered.

He did, and she laid her head on his chest. He could feel her breath on both his chest and abs. It tickled him, but it also felt good. He caressed her hair while she was resting. Her breathing was slowing down. She rested for a bit, enjoying how he fondled her hair.

"May I ask something?" he said.

"Ask away." she said, smiling.

"Why did you tell me to think of a safeword if I didn't need to use it?"

"Well, if you disobeyed me, or were going against my wishes, or done something I disliked multiple times. I would have punished you. But you did well. You obeyed me. You listened to my words. So, there was no need for me to press you harder."

"Thank you. I am truly touched by your words. But you can press me harder. I mean, as long as it brings you pleasure."

"You're welcome. I'm inclined to give you a chance for a date. If you would take it?"

"I would be honored to. Thank you so much. Just say when and where."

"We'll see."

They laid there caressing each other, letting their bodies recover for a moment. He paved her body with kisses. When they had rested, she got up and said,

"Would you like to take a shower with me?" she said with her indifferent tone, but with a smile on her face.

He smiled back at her.

"Of course I would be honoured to."

They took a shower together, making out under the stream of warm water.

Over the course of the next three months, they grew closer. Then they started going out officially. Few more months passed, and they moved together. They are not married yet, but they enjoy their life. He isn't going home in an empty apartment. And she has someone by her side that is not pushed back by her emotionless voice. They enjoy their life and love together.

Author's note: I hope you enjoyed the story. I wanted to make a mild femdom story. A more gentle one. As stated above, that is the end of this story. The next one for the series will be about other people. It is the first encounter between the characters. Thank you for reading.

ioan1234
ioan1234
98 Followers