First Encounters

Story Info
First person description of a MFM threesome.
759 words
4.1
12.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can't get you out of my mind. Since that first meeting, the chemistry between us, the trust and respect between you and Justin. My mind can't let it go and in a fit of pique, I book a flight to Cape Town and a hotel room for the weekend at a nice hotel in the City Bowl.

The anticipation that week is unrelenting, building even more as we start our journey; the flight, the cab ride, eventually arriving at the hotel. We've invited you to eat dinner at our hotel that night and after booking in and freshening up, you message me to confirm that you are here.

Holding Justin's hand, I exit the lift and see you. My heart speeds up a bit, you're in a well cut suit, your shirt's top buttons undone. I walk to you and we embrace, my body growing weak as all my lustful thoughts and fantasies become that much more tangible.

The dinner passes in a blur for me. My brain registers the flowing conversation, the laughs, the deeper moments of connection, yet inside that anticipation is at fever pitch. The bill paid, I stand and wordlessly lead us to the lift, and the room that awaits on the fifth floor. In the lift we remain silent, the air electric with lust, desire, passion. I lead the way down the passage, both of you watching my butt as it sways seductively in front of you. You're like two cats eyeing a mouse, practically drooling as you follow me.

I open the door and glance over my shoulder, challenging almost as I step aside for you both to follow me in. The door closes behind the three of us and in the narrow passage beyond I squeeze myself between the two of you, my skin hot as it presses against these two masculine bodies. I pull away slightly and we move into the room proper. I start by unbuttoning Brendon's pants, then unzipping them, fondling his hardening cock through his underwear as I kiss you passionately. I shift to your pants as he caresses my shoulders from behind me. Your pants fall to the floor and I bend forward, pressing my ass into Justin's cock and grinding against it as I slide your underwear down, your hard cock springing free. I bend my knees and kneel, positioning myself between the two of you, reaching up both hands to grasp a cock in each.

Looking down at me, you are struck by the look of absolute ecstasy on my face as I rub my cheek against Brendon's cock while lightly tugging on your length. Then your breathing hitches as I turn back to you and slide my hot, wet mouth over your head, slick already with precum.

I moan softly and you feel the vibrations as I suckle on your length. I turn towards you completely, temporarily giving you all my attention as Justin removes his shirt and the clothes that have pooled around his feet.

As I feel his attention turn back to me, I turn to face him. He lifts me to my feet and slides my tight dress up over my hips, freeing my breasts and then tangling in my arms overhead as he smiles a wicked smile. Now it's your turn to press against my back and gently pinch my nipples as Justin holds my arms captive, the dress covering my eyes while still allowing him to attack my mouth with his.

He relents and frees me, allowing me to climb onto all fours on the bed. I turn to face you as he rolls a condom onto his pulsing length. I pull you onto the bed and bring your cock back to my mouth as Justin lines up behind me and thrusts into me. I take your cock deep into my throat as each thrust pushes me forward onto your cock, your own thrusts matching his as you fuck my face. You're watching me carefully to make sure I am comfortable, giving me chances to pull back a bit to breathe, and at the same time you're marveling at the feeling of my tight throat as I pull you into me again.

I've been teasing you all night over dinner and you can't hold out much longer. Your first orgasm rushes up upon you suddenly. You warn me and I whine as I move your cock into my mouth and eagerly start sucking, swallowing your cum down as you spurt again and again into my eager, sucking mouth.