First Ever Time I Shared My Wife

Story Info
First time my Wife of over 30 years consented to be shared.
3.6k words
3.79
42k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Susan (59) & I (62) have been married since 1994 with two children that have grown up & left home. Susan only ever had two boyfriends & a couple one-night stands before we met, she is very conservative and shy & doesn't even like to talk about sex.

I am not particularly well endowed with my cock getting to 5 inches fully erect (using Viagra) with Susan saying it is a perfect size and as her previous experiences all were in the under 6-inch size so she has never even had a average size cock, especially something longer & thicker.

Susan for her age is slim and fit from walking & swimming every morning and various gym classes every weeknight. She keeps herself in great shape and well groomed (shaved pussy with a landing strip above) due to the exercise classes & swimming. She still works as a kindergarten teacher as it provides good hours and lots of holidays.

So, our vanilla sex life changed last year when we joined my old school friend Alex, for a ski holiday at Thredbo, staying at his ski lodge. We were the only ones staying at the lodge as we had taken the opportunity to get the last of the late 2022 ski season (bumper snow year for Australia).

First days skiing was brilliant but very tiring as both Alex & Susan can ski really well, whilst I'm a crash & burn type of guy. When we got back to the ski lodge, the boys had a few beers and Susan some wine, whilst we were having a heated spa soaking in the warmth after a hard day's skiing. We then arced up a couple joints & just relaxing in the spa, when Susan said let's play a game as she loves playing games. Susan suggested Truth or Dare so we started up a game with all taking the truth choice first up.

Alex was asked if he had ever cheated on his wife Maryanne, & he was reluctant to answer until we all agreed what happens on ski trips stays on ski trip. Alex said yes, he had visited some brothels in Asia and in Europe.

Susan was very keen to hear his stories on the brothel visits which were massage parlors & how the massage turns into sex. Susan was especially keen to know if he used a condom (he did) & how did that work whilst being massaged. Alex didn't hold back on the details & the stories were making us all horny as hell. Alex mentioned how difficult it was to put on a condom as he had a larger than normally sized penis. Susan responded back that all guys think they have a big, towering cock & that only she could be the judge of whether it was large.

I went next taking the truth option, with Alex asking if I had ever cheated on Susan, which I answered in the negative, but did caveat that if an opportunity had ever arisen, I would seize the moment in a flash. After some persistent prodding I did confess that I had made out with a female colleague at a drunken work party many years ago in the 90's but alas it didn't go any further. Susan hadn't heard this confession before, but I could see she was a tad pissed off.

Susan was next & took the truth option with Alex asking her if she had ever wanted another cock. Susan then confessed that she went to a hen's night (bachelorette party for a mutual friend) also in the 90's with a couple male strippers that had big cocks (bigger than 7 inches is all she would admit) and she sucked one of them as did everyone else.

Alex asked Susan if his wife was one that had sucked off the strippers, but she wouldn't say as what happened on the hen's night stayed on hens' night. I asked if she enjoyed the bigger cock, and she said not really as she could only suck his cock head & it was only for a minute or so when the stripper went to the next hen.

As she hadn't really answered the question, just given the story of the hens' night story, Alex asked her again if she still wanted to try another cock. Susan smiled, looked down and quietly said yes, but it must be a big decent size willy & must be safe. Well bugger me, she had never confessed this to me, she had always said no, she is not interested in trying another guy, she is happy with my cute cock.

Alex was next & was the first to take the dare option.

After hearing Susan's confession, I didn't hold back so I dared Alex to strip naked and stay naked whilst we were in the hot tub. In a flash Alex stood up had his swimmers off, his cock out & bugger me if it wasn't at least 6 to 7 inches in its flaccid state & as fat as a beer can as well as uncut (I'm cut). Susan couldn't take her eyes off his cock as he massaged it till it was unsheathed, fully erect and rearing to go. Nick sat back down with his cock now poking out through the bubbles whilst he kept massaging it just below the water.

Susan also took the dare option & Alex dared her to strip and stay naked as well. Susan was a little shier than Alex & turned her back whilst taking off her one-piece swimmers. She slid under the water to hide her beautiful tits from both of us but as she came back up she sat on the top of the spa with her legs now slightly spread towards both of us, slithering her fingers up and down her slit whilst staring at Alex's cock and turning and smiling at me stating, looks like Alex likes what he sees.

I also took the same dare from Susan & so all three of us were naked in the hot tub. Susan got us to stand up to compare our cock size against each other when she said that Alex's cock was close to being double my length & my girth was half as fat as Alex's. Susan was giggling when she said your cock is actually really small when compared to a real cock.

Susan asked Alex if Maryanne had trouble being penetrated by Alex as she indicated that Alex would struggle to fit in her fanny, giggling. Alex was coy about responding but finally admitted it was always a slow start and a lot of times Maryanne would just resort to giving him a blow job, but she never swallowed.

Now that Alex was on a roll, Susan asked if he had ever had anal sex with Maryanne and said he tried a couple times many years ago, but Maryanne couldn't take the entry and he aborted the attempts.

Susan confessed she had tried anal before she met me and had tried it with me early in our relationship but was not a fan as like Maryanne, though added that she also didn't like the painful entry but liked the anal penetration once the pounding rhythm commenced.

This was news to me again as Susan had always been reluctant and hence why I hadn't tried anal sex for twenty years.

Alex took the next dare from Susan who asked Alex to stand up and masturbate in front of her for 5 minutes, but she said he couldn't cum, he had to stop (as she said that would be overstepping the mark??). Alex started beating his meat getting a good rhythm going when he asked Susan if he could feel her tits as that would help him masturbate.

Susan agreed, though did say she was enjoying the view as she was looking from a couple inches away. Susan stood up in the hot tub next to Alex as he lent in and started licking her nipples, from one to the other, he then stood back up and started kissing Susan with Susan passionately responding. Susan's hand slipped down over the top of Alex's hand that was now furiously massaging his cock and both moved in unison until the 5 minutes was up.

Susan was standing up facing Alex with her arms wrapped around his back, both naked, when she looked across at me and said dare me!

Taking that strong que from my normally conservative shy wife, I dared Susan to suck Alex's balls for 5 minutes and that Alex couldn't cum again (holding that previous mark). No sooner had I said the dare than Susan started sliding down Alex's body till her lips caught his cock and her tongue slithered out to lick his cock all the way to his balls, all very slowly. She then started sucking his balls, one at a time, then both nearly.

Susan's hand was busily wanking Alex's cock as her mouth slid up and enveloped the head of his cock, then down she went, and down even further, a good six inches deep in her mouth, gagging as she went.

Susan kept the deep throating approach up for a couple minutes when I reminded Susan that she was only meant to suck his balls, so she reluctantly pulled his cock out of her mouth, Susan sat back down in the spa and recommenced sucking his balls and playing with his cock. I could see that Susan was seemly really taken in by Alex's large cock and appeared to have lost a lifetime of conservative and shy behavior's.

Susan said she wouldn't be like Maryanne as she would love to swallow his cum, all with a glint in her hungry eyes. Again, this was groundbreaking news to me after a lifetime of excuses to avoid swallowing my cum though I did manage to convince her a couple times early in our relationship (early 90's) & in the moment she did let me cum in her mouth but she spat it all out and rinsed her mouth out whilst telling me I was a deranged pervert.

On hearing Susan's love of swallowing, Alex then dared Susan to suck me off and swallow my cum. I thought that was a neat move by Alex as it sort of dealt with the previous 'mark of no ejaculations' & allowed Susan to continue exploring her newfound comfort zone.

Susan made me stand up & started wanking me, making comments about how much easier it was to play with my dick as she easily slipped it into her mouth all the way down to the hilt, no gagging sounds this time. After 5 minutes Susan stopped sucking, saying time was up but I said Alex didn't stipulate a time limit, but he did stipulate that I had to come.

So, Susan recommenced giving me a lame hand job indicating she would swallow but I had to do it now as she was getting bored. This only resulted in me losing my steal & going soft, with Susan telling us that she could confidently say that she preferred large cocks now that she had a second go and how my small cock was a disappointment after sucking Alex's cock.

So, I sat back down as Alex tried to console me by saying at least you can penetrate Susan with my small cock.

A very horny Alex stood up with a raging hard on and dared me to video Susan sucking his cock in the hot tub and swallowing all his cum, handing over his iPhone. He said he wanted a memento if Susan managed to swallow all his cum as he had never had it happen.

Susan was a little taken back by the filming, but Alex reassured her that he wouldn't be sharing the video with anybody as it would be the end of his nuts as Maryanne would sever them if he ever cheated on her. Susan wasn't entirely happy with Alex having a video of her naked sucking a cock so I suggested I would film her using her iPhone & we could redact her face & then send to Alex for a memento.

Susan agreed so she knelt and started sucking his raging hard on, whilst massaging his balls and shaft. After about 7 minutes of gagging, Alex announced he was close to orgasm & for me to make sure I caught it all on video. Suddenly Alex started convulsing, spurting baby batter down Susan's throat, he kept cumming for about a minute with Susan's mouth clamped around the head of his cock. Susan didn't spill a drop and turned to the camera with her mouth open showing the jism covering her tongue and then did the big swallow & opened again to demonstrate her achievement for Alex now captured for all eternity on video.

Alex was over the moon as was Susan, but both looked a bit spent while I was feeling a bit left out.

At this stage we were starting to look like prunes after being in the spa for an hour and a bit so staying naked, we all sojourned to the living room area of the lodge, with Susan cuddling up to Alex, just toying with his cock.

Susan asked if the game was over now, we were out of the spa, but I said no, as I was still keen to get a happy ending myself. Susan then stated that I was out of luck as she just wanted Alex's cock for the rest of the night now that she had orally sampled his wares, she said I was free to watch and video (well Alex's suggestion) but I would need to service myself.

I reminded her that she mightn't be able to take Alex's cock and to consider me a backup, but she was adamant that since she could choose between a small cock and a big cock that she'll be taking the big cock for the rest of the week at the lodge and for me to get over it.

Alex on hearing my wife's response, said bugger the dare, I'm fucking Susan now and you're filming it all, including me cumming in your wife's pussy. Susan nodded in agreement, though not understanding that we didn't have any condoms & that Alex would be squirting his baby batter directly into her pussy, which as she had already commenced menopause and Alex was not sexually active with others, we deemed it was somewhat safe, hence meeting both her criteria for trying another cock as she put it.

Alex and Susan started with some heavy petting, all the while she was playing with his cock that had now recovered and was at full mast again. Alex pushed Susan down on her back and started kissing and licking her nipples whilst massaging her breasts. Susan normally doesn't let me linger on her breasts and nipples (her puppies) too long as they are very sensitive, but again tonight she changes her usual prim and proper conservative stance and allows Alex to keep fondling her breasts and licking her nipples for nearly ten minutes.

Alex then maneuvered himself over the top of Susan into a 69 position and started licking and teasing her pussy and clit, whilst Susan was back to licking and sucking his cock. Susan's moaning, in between the gagging, had become incessant and for the first time in her life she started talking dirty, encouraging Alex to fuck her now and to show me how a real man fucks a woman.

Alex didn't need much prompting as he turned himself around, positioning his now raging erection just outside Susan's pussy, then started sliding his cock up and down her slit, then he plunged it into Susan's hole.

The first couple minutes were slow as he struggled to get his cock past the entry point. Alex not only had a large cock but also a mushroomed head that was now a deep claret in color, which added another couple centimeters plus to his girth, and hence the struggle to get the head past the opening of her vagina inside.

Alex was like a man possessed as he obviously had been in this position before with his wife and had to abort and that option was not one, he was focused on right now. It was all down to Susan now and I was thinking I would have to come to the rescue when Alex just slid all the way in with Susan groaning through every inch of cock making its way through to Susan's cervix. With Alex's cock fully submerged, they both just stayed still for a second as no doubt both were reflecting that they had crossed their respective Rubicon's before they both started to slowly and methodically fuck each other.

Susan's language had reverted to explicit instructions to both Alex (fuck me harder, deeper) and myself (make sure you capture his cock deep in my cunt -- her words not mine). They continued fucking and grunting with the rhythmic sound of his cock and balls slapping against Susan's arse for the next 15 minutes when Susan's hi pitched voice announced she was coming and that was an understatement as she writhed around eyes closed, mouth open, panting heavily with each trust from Alex.

Neither missed a beat as Alex kept up the onslaught until Alex recommended a change in position. So next Alex repositioned Susan in front and mounted her doggy style. Alex re-entered my wife without any issue this time, he slipped it straight in, right up to the hilt and started to methodically fuck Susan for a further 10 minutes.

Susan asked Alex how much longer he was going to be as she was starting to get a sore pussy from the pounding when Alex indicated he needed something a little tighter as Susan pussy now easily accommodated Alex's large cock. Susan agreed straight away to changing horses halfway through the race (she must have been sore) and asked me to get the water-based lubricant for her.

Bloody hell I was thinking, Alex is going to fuck her arse, something I have been begging to do for the last 20 years to no avail and here she was agreeing and now actively promoting being fucked in the arse.

Susan must have known what I was thinking as she declared that I'll need to get it all on camera as she won't be doing this again, ever and the video could also be a memento for me to watch if I ever got the urge again (except it wasn't me fucking her arse) and a memento for Alex as he had never done anal sex.

I did wonder if Susan had bitten off more than she can chew as Susan slathered lubricant all over his dick, turned around and placed her arse in the air and told Alex, welcome to the A club.

Alex started probing Susan's arse button with his finger, then two fingers, then three fingers and kept that up for quite a few minutes till they were slipping in and out with ease. Alex started turning his three fingers left to right, in and out for another couple minutes till Susan told Alex to fuck her arse now as she is not far away from an orgasm.

Alex placed his mushroomed cock head into her now somewhat gaping arsehole and managed to slide in a couple inches when he obviously felt some obstruction, he slowly slid an inch out then back in, out and next back in he pushed her hard, holding her by the hips, he was now rhythmically ploughing nearly 4 inches of cock deep into her arse.

Susan was moaning very loudly now; Alex was methodically pumping her beautiful arse and I wasn't letting the side down either by capturing it all on an iPhone 13 (great hi res especially when dim) and having a good wank. Susan's moaning crescendo turned into a very heavy breathing bellowing at Alex to grind her clitoris and pussy with his hands but don't stop fucking her, all whilst swearing like a trooper (fuck me, fuck my arse, fuck me harder, I love your cock, I'm your cum slut so cum in my arse).

Alex finally started sending his warning that he was heading to a conclusion real fast, with Susan responding by pushing back harder and seemingly reaching her crescendo, with both their breathing seeming to synchronize in very deep and fast breaths, nearly panting. Alex broke first with a big sigh and yeah coming out at the same time, his arse quivering as he was dumping Susan's arse full of his precious fluids. On feeling the warm wash of cum in her colon and the subsequent sloshing of his cock, Susan reached her climax with her pussy responding with some squirting of her precious fluids leaking onto the floor and small sighs of contentment.

Nothing was said for a minute or more, with Alex firstly saying can he slip his cock out now, with us all breaking out in laughter. Alex and Susan at once started snuggling each other when she announced she was going to bed now, with Alex and would see me in the morning for breakfast.

Both Alex and Susan got up and walked into our bedroom, but Alex left the door open, turning his head and said I'll leave the door open in case you want to come in and video us fucking. Good night.