All Comments on 'First Ever Time I Shared My Wife'

by PaulineHansen

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Truth or dare never should be taken seriously. Its for cowards who refuse to be responsible for their own desires and results.

lc69hunterlc69hunter10 months ago

Could have been a good story without the disrespect shown by the wife, so instead of a 5, you get a 2

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is so stupid it hurts reading it! This enters the list of the three stupidest stories in LW!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

That was a wasted effort. I read it only because you're new. I won't bother with anything else you write. It was bad enough I couldn't even give it a 2.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

He deserves it for allowing it to get that far. What happens, happens, so after the party she is either happy that they have a miserable life together and she continues to cheat or they divorce.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It's interesting to note that while it's supposedly the husband's story, he's the one character that is never given a name. Even the non-present wife of the Lothario is mentioned by name multiple times, but the so-called main character is just a nameless chump. Granted "Pauline" is not a very masculine name so it's no surprise that they struggle to write from an actual male's perspective.

I do hope the unnamed husband did take some video of them fucking. It will make it clear who was the cheater when he divorces her and will be a nice gift to Maryanne so she can get an STD test and a divorce as well.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

That is going to be a pretty divorce. Yup no mistaking that one.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I try always to separate my reaction to the overall plot development from my observation of the writer's skill in constructing the story. Regarding the latter, this was well done, with the protagonists' routine personalities and lifestyle sketched not only with descriptions of their physiques but also their psychological profiles (bored, inexperienced kdn teacher wife, small-dicked beta husband, big-dicked alpha "friend" [it was HIS ski lodge--implying he led an active, adventurous life}); grammar, comp and spelling all good. So, kudos on the writing skill.

Regarding the plot development: This was (somewhat misleadingly) tagged up-front as a "wife-sharing" story. That it was to be (instead) a wife-directed "femdom" tale (though a relatively gentle one) wherein the wife established her dominance of her husband--became evident the moment she took over the apre-ski activities, instigating the "truth or dare" game and soon thereafter belittling her husband's smaller cock (compared to the alpha friend) and straightforwardly stating she was quite open to being fucked--but ONLY by a big cock like the alpha sported--while the husband was relegated to jerking of while filming the action as she became a "three-hole liberated slut". The escalating psychological emasculation of the husband as the evening progressed was accomplished so "matter-of-factly" by the wife and her new alpha lover that the husband essentially accepted his fate like a good "beta cuck" should--with little protest. Though this story's setup was structured around a single week's ski trip, I think we can expect that the "femdom/cuckold" arrangement will continue after they return home, and that the cuck will soon thereafter be "cleaning" his wife's cunt of cum deposited by a series of big-dicked bulls, and probably eventually "fluffing" and "cleaning" the bulls' cocks as well. (Sequels to come, Pauline?)

To criticize the characters' delineation essential to the story playing out as the author designed it is a misapplication of focus. The actors on the stage have to play their part as directed or the tale does not unfold as the author intended.

I believe this one did just that. Well done. Keep writing.

MLJ

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

30 years of marriage can cause brain damage, apparently. Who knew?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

That kind of humiliation and disrespect would have brought on a divorce in about 2 seconds flat. No score, I didn't like the story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The story should have ended with the main character texting the video to Alex’s wife with the quote “if you’re up for a little revenge let me know, It won’t hurt with me.”

EgregiousEgregious10 months ago

Pauline, have you got red hair?

creampieluvr79creampieluvr7910 months ago

Not sure I consider this as a story about a wife being “shared”. I think it was well written but I didn’t personally enjoy the story. I do feel strongly that it was misrepresented in title and description.

I expected a story about consensual Cuckolding or wife-sharing. Instead it’s a story where the wife takes it upon herself to take a lover and be disrespectful and degrading to her husband of 30 years and their friend willingly forsakes years of friendship. Didn’t feel like ther was any “sharing” involved. Sorry it just wasn’t enjoyable to me personally.

I’m not offended by such stories, if people enjoy them, they’re welcome to. I would just request you do a better job naming or describing the story in your short synopsis. If the title or description (synopsis) had more accurately described the story I’d would have been much happier as I would have known to skip it.

RanDog025RanDog02510 months ago

OMG, I just wrote a scathing review on the exact same shit story a couple hours ago, FUCK, what a waste of time and space ad energy to get through suck DUNG!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Sounds like the bitch hated her husband for years,bounce slut‼️

BilldgreerBilldgreer10 months ago

Hot, hot, hot!!!!!!!!

RubiconXRubiconX10 months ago

What a stupid story. This couple goes out with an old school friend of the husband and he just lets her suck his old friend's cock and then a few minutes later the old friend is fucking the wife??? And the guy doesn't react??? And his wife repeatedly insults his average cock and he still doesn't say shit? And the old friend just helps himself to the guy's wife and the guy just casually goes with the flow??? Who ARE these people, robots? There is no real emotion in any of them, and human beings just do not act like this. Even if the husband wanted to be cucked, there would be some discussion, some uncertainty, permissions requested and given, y'know, actual conversation. And where does his wife's insulting cruelty coming from all of a sudden? I was also going to say something about the abrupt non-ending to this disaster, but it actually doesn't matter.

InfosaugerInfosauger9 months ago

Needs a second chapter

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

nothing wrong with sharing a good wife in a strong marriage and actually nothing wrong with being a good wife's cuckold

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

share your wife is great and my wife loves it. i always want my wife happy and satisfied and lets just say well fucked. i am always happy when my wife gets a great fuck

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

if my wife ever did something like that i would bash her head in with a baseball bat

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Turns out the average sized dick these days is 5" to 5.8". The previous large study let guys measure themselves and post their answers in, hence the discrepancy between the two studies. If you have 7" schlong you are within 2% of the population or a lying bastard! Mind you. I suppose these stories wouldn't trigger readers as much if the paramours in them had 5.5" dicks

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

story was good. Quite believable, But the anal thing always set off my BS alarm

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Jeez, what a loser, can't guess how long it will be before slut wife dumps hubby for a guy with a bigger cock, if you are prepared to be disrespected by your wife, and your friend you deserve everything shit thing that comes to you.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Stupid story. One look at a big cock and the wife immediately turns into a cock whore and starts belittling and demeaning her husband of 28 years??? She then sucks and fucks another man right in front of her husband and spends the night with the other man, telling her husband to “deal with it”??? Bullshit. And then the husband just goes along with it all? Please… get real. This is just plain stupid.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I agree with Anonymous about a stupid story. Score a zero

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous