First Experiences at a Gloryhole

Story Info
My first experiences at a gloryhole.
890 words
4.28
25.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So this is my real first time experience at a gloryhole, before this I didn't think any still existed. It first started off with me watching gloryhole porn. I'm not gay but I do like cock. I would always watch blowjob or handjob compilation videos where they would be sucked or jerked off and cum would start shooting.

I was watching various gloryhole videos with nice cocks that had big heads and were kinda big. I would jerk off to the thought of a cock sticking through, sucking it and playing with the cock before it would shoot cum into my mouth. I never actually had sucked a cock at all at this point and didn't even know how to give a blowjob. I did taste my own cum before by throwing my legs over my head against the wall so I do know what it tastes like.

I decided to go on google to see if there were any gloryholes or bookstore or peepshows in my city and lo and behold I found an adult video store that had peep shows. I was both excited and nervous, excited because this would be my chance to live out my fantasies and and nervous because this would be my first time.

I arrived at the adult bookstore and made my way up to the counter. I asked how many coins it took to go back there and then exchanged my money for tokens. As I walk through the door leading towards the hall I was nervous, avoiding eye contact and half chickening out of entering a booth.

When I finally decided to enter a booth and deposit some coins I saw the holes and some fingers in the hole motioning me to come over. I knew what to do here at least and dropped my pants and put my cock inside. This was the first blowjob from a gloryhole I received and it felt pretty good. After a while I want to finally try sucking a cock so I pull out and drop down to my knees and give him the same come hither motion. He sticks his cock through and again this is the first time I've seen another mans cock up close. I slowly start to touch it to get a feel and surprisingly its softer than I thought it would be. I begin to slowly stick his cock into my mouth and immediately notice how spongy his head was. I start sucking like they do in the movies but after I will I start chickening out and apologize to him before leaving. I felt a bit bad for not going through but also a bit happy for making it this far. I tell myself I will try this again later.

A couple weeks later I gather up the courage to do this again and head over to the bookstore. I exchange my cash for tokens and again make my way to the booths. I take a look to see if there is any one in the other side and I do so I go in, lock the door and deposit some coins. I drop to my knees and stick my fingers through and I couldn't believe it but it was the same guy as last time. I can notice his nice thick cock with a nice big head, he was wearing a cock rings so some veins were showing, and he was around 6 inches hard. I was determined to push through so I started sucking his cock. I couldn't go that deep without gagging so I backed off a bit and tried to do things that I would like and things I've seen others do. Eventually as I am sucking I hear a knock and suddenly taste something really sweet. I took my mouth off his cock a bit later and realized it was his cum. I just made my first cock cum into my mouth. This guy must have eaten a lot of fruit because it was really sweet and in the heat of the moment I swallowed it all and thanked him.

At this point I was really on a high for making my first cock cum and swallowing his cum, so much so that I leave to go to another booth, take my clothes off and sit down playing with my cock with the door unlocked waiting for my next cock. As I am sitting there naked playing with my cock watching some gloryhole porn on the tv another cock comes in. Since I am sitting down the cock is around face level so I decide to turn my head and start sucking. It doesn't take long for this cock to cum, he doesn't knock but as I am sucking I have a salty taste in my mouth. After he pulls out and leaves I still have the cum in my mouth. Realizing I made my second cock cum in my mouth I can't take it anymore and swallow the load just before I cum all over myself.

I'm breathing heavily with cum all over my chest and I lock the door and grab some tissues to clean myself before leaving. This experiences cemented my love for cock and I made more visits after sucking more cocks and doing other things in the future.