First Flight

Story Info
An unexpected encounter while flying in the Northeast.
3.1k words
4.14
7.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It became increasingly clear that I wasn't going to make it to Bangor today.

The first half of the flight in my plane had gone well, but now, late in the afternoon with the scattered clouds becoming more frequent and the winter sun setting early, it became clear that I'd have to overnight somewhere.

A quick check of the charts showed that there was a small airport in Middlebury, Vermont that seemed to be the perfect place to put down for the night.

I was just tying the plane down when the Uber showed up and he recommended a small resort in the foothills.

After checking in and taking a long hot shower, I headed to the bar looking only for a nice double pour of bourbon. I certainly wasn't looking for her, but there she stood.

You've seen her before, and if not her at least her type. She's the kind of woman who seems to effortlessly exude sensuality, confidence, lust and innocence all at once.

I just about walked into the baggage cart looking over my shoulder at her. The young girl at the desk told me her name was Patricia. I scribbled a quick note for her and headed to the bar to wait.

About halfway through my first drink I looked up and saw her standing in front of me "you had a question about your room?" She asked.

"Actually, no. I don't" I answered honestly. "But overused, worn out pick-up lines aren't new to you, are they?" She half-smiled.

I continued "But it's clear that you take your job very seriously and I knew a customer concern wouldn't go unanswered. Let me buy you a glass of wine."

"I'm on duty and can't be seen drinking with customers." She responds with a typical corporate answer.

"I'm guessing that you work days and that your shift is almost over. I would also point out that we are in the darkest corner of the bar-away from the prying eyes of the young lady I left the note with, and the very large tip I left with your bartender ensures a blind eye."

Patricia stopped for a moment-"you don't know if I'm married or have a boyfriend or..." Her words trailed off. I see the corners of her mouth turn up in the slightest grin, the cat-and-mouse game in it's second period. "You're not married and you don't have a boyfriend." I continued "If you were married you'd either have a ring on your finger, or on a chain around your neck. At the very least there'd be a faint line on your ring finger-which there isn't. As far as a boyfriend, if you had one that would have been the first thing out of your mouth. Now, can we cut through the bullshit and just enjoy a drink?"

I don't know, nor do I care-which part of my argument broke through but the next thing I know, this beautiful woman is sitting next to me. I ordered her a glass of Merlot and we talked about her love of hiking and ballroom dancing. we talked about my love of flying. The hands on the clock start to blur as time became relative. Our conversation moved from the superficial to the profound. The moment she placed her hand on my thigh-my cock began to throb with thoughts of what might be.

There were two conversations, one with words as she tells me she was raised by her mom and loves her job. And the other, a wordless conversation which was conveying a mutual physical need-The way her body seemed to lean towards me, the way she watched my lips move as I spoke. The way I felt myself react as she moved closer.

It was getting late and I knew I would have to leave early to make it to Bangor. I also knew that asking for her number was to fall back into that overused and typically unsuccessful show of toxic masculinity, but I had to do something to validate this mutual desire.

I stood up and looking directly into her eyes, I wordlessly offered her my hand. My brain was screaming at her-trying to push the words across that empty 2 feet that separated us. My heart was pounding in my ears to the point that I wouldn't hear a freight train blasting through the lobby. Time seemed to stand still to the point that I thought I'd entered some sort of purgatory.

The feel of her hand in mine was electric. I smiled at her as I walked her to the elevator, rapping my knuckles on the wooden bar as a "Thank You" to the bartender.

The young receptionist was long ago replaced by the overnight lady who could barely be bothered to look up from her Sudoku paperback. The ride up to the top floor of the resort was a blur, but once the door to my room closed with a solid thud, my life took on a singular need.

I walked towards Patricia, looking into her eyes. Looking at her lips. I reached up to cradle her face gently in my hands-I kissed her softly at first, a gentle, soft and slow exploration of her lips with my tongue.

I slid my tongue into her mouth, I could feel her hands on the back of my head, pulling my mouth to hers. I could taste the last remnants of her Merlot from her tongue as the initial trepidation took on a more lustful need.

My teeth playfully grasp at her lower lip as I tug gently on it. The one long slow kiss replaced with a continuous chain of quick kisses with an occasional deep kiss as I sucked rhythmically on her tongue.

My wet lips slide down the left side of her jaw to her neck. Wet kisses against her skin as I take her earlobe into my mouth sucking on it gently, the silky smooth feel of her skin, the smell of her natural scent mixed with her perfume.

Wanting to touch her everywhere at one, I had to force my racing thoughts into a singular stream of consciousness.

Caressing her face, fingertips lightly tracing down the side of her neck, across her collarbone. I lean over and kiss her exposed chest as my fingers open her blouse. Each exposed inch of flesh greeted with my hungry lips and tongue. I could feel her hands on the back of my head, urging me on. I pulled her cream-colored blouse off her shoulders revealing her matching lace bra. I kissed the slight swell of her breasts as my thumbs lightly traced over her nipples through the fabric. I could feel her pressing her chest to me, almost arching her back as a wordless command to rub her nipples more. I pinched at them ever so lightly-just enough to make them poke against the thin fabric. I used my teeth to grasp and hold her right nipple which seemed to elicit a gutteral moan from her lips. Reaching behind her, I unclasped her bra. Patricia reaches up, cupping the bra in her hands, holding it against her breasts as I take a step back to watch. With a coy smile on her face and a smoldering look in her dark eyes she rolls her shoulders forward and the spaghetti straps fall from her shoulders as she pulls the cups away, baring her smallish, beautiful breasts.

"Oh God" is all I can make manage while reaching for her. I trace my finger around her pink, pert nipple, feeling the softness of her breast transition into the engorged firmness of her areola. I could feel her leaning in towards me as I gently rub my thumb over the very end of her nipple, the touch so light, so gentle that the ridges of my fingerprint causes her to moan. Rubbing both nipples simultaneously as I lick and kiss her chest.

I look up at her face, her eyes closed, her mouth open in a silent moan as I latch on to her right nipple. I feel it against my lips, I feel it against my tongue as I flick lightly over the very tip. I close my teeth against her breast holding her deep in my mouth. My fingers playing with her left nipple as I draw her tit deep into my mouth, I pull my head back, stretching her breast before her soft flesh then her nipple slips from the grasp of my lips.

I alternate my mouth between her hard nipples, as I suck on her left nipple I roll and gently squeeze the slippery right nipple in my fingers- back and forth alternating between the two until they are uniformly erect and a deep glistening rose-colored pink.

The taste and feel of her nipples has only made me hungry for more of this beautiful creature. I walk toward the bed while holding her hand. My hard cock tenting the front of my khakis. Sitting on the foot of the bed as she stands before me, I pull her by her hips between my opened legs. light kisses and flicks of my tongue leave a wet trail from her breast to her stomach as she runs her fingers through my dark hair. I feel her leaning into me as my fingers trace down her sides, along her ribs to the sway of her back. I grab her by her hips and pull her to me as my tongue flicks against her navel. That natural sweet taste of her skin only intensifies as I move lower.

I reach behind her and find the zipper of her skirt. Looking up, I see her smiling down at me. I see her right hand cupping her breast as she tugs and pulls on her nipple. her left hand on my shoulder. Slowly I pull down the zipper and let the skirt drop into a charcoal puddle around her feet. Softly I slide my fingers up the outsides of her thighs, feeling the silky smoothness of her thigh high stockings. My heart pounds in my chest and in my temples. Leaning closer, I lightly plant a kiss on the front of her matching panties. I can feel the heat and moisture against my lips through the thin material. My hands reaching around and grab her ass-I pull her closer to me as my hands caress, then spread her open from behind. I open my mouth wide and cover her pantied pussy. I can feel the warmth, I can taste the slight hint of what's yet to come. Working her mound with my jaw, drawing her and the wet material into my mouth, teeth grazing against her labia and her growing clit. I press my nose tightly to her now soaked panties and smell her excitement. Hooking my fingers in the elastic waistband I pull them off her long dancer's legs. I start to throw her panties into the charcoal pool of her skirt but then thinking better, I put them on the bedside table.

Grabbing her hips, I pull her to my hungry mouth. dozens of light kisses planted on her smooth mound. Flicking my tongue and kissing her wet, swollen skin, My fingers fan out on her hips as I place my thumbs alongside her labia. I gently pull her open to expose the pink glistening folds of her vagina. Examining each ripple with the wonderment and excitement of a first exploration. Continuing to hold her open I lean forward and plant my pursed lips against her glistening pinkness. All of my sense engaged as I look at her beautiful labia. I taste her fully in my mouth for the first time, I can feel the the slipperiness and warmth of her secretions. the sounds of her moans as I explore her. running my lips up and down against her labia. feeling her hips moving in syncopation to achieve our common goal of excitement and lust.

I open my mouth and draw her deep. I can feel her hips pressing against my face, both of her hands on my head as she guides my inquisitive tongue to where it needs to be the most at that precise moment. I try to be a quick study- darting my tongue against her hooded clit, then quickly sliding it against her opening. Finally a wide flat tongue licking from the very bottom of her pussy up between her lips then ending with a flick against her hooded clit. I feel her grabbing my head as she grinds her pelvis against my face. This beautiful creature naked save for her stockings and flats.

It has become abundantly clear that this encounter has transcended a quick fuck- this is more than just getting off.

I move up on the bed, and lie on my back, I glance out of the window and see the snow starting to fall on the mountaintop, the intermittent flicker of each individual snowflake as it falls past our window. Patty and I intertwine our fingers as I nod and smile up at her, that same silent beckoning that she understood so clearly in the bar. I see her long muscular leg swing over my head as i lick my lips in anticipation. I watch as she slowly lowers her glistening and slightly swollen pussy to my waiting mouth. I kiss each inch of her thigh, moving my mouth closer to the promised land of her waiting sex. I gently explore her folds and crevices with the tip of my tongue. flicking against her labia, then playfully pulling it in my mouth. relishing not only her taste but how she feels against my face. I flick my tongue against her hooded clit-the tip just barely sticking out, then curl my tongue and softly surround it. Alternating my lapping tongue with quick but gentle jabs with the tip, Feeling her hips grinding down onto my face, I use her hands to encourage her to lower her full weight on my face. Taking my time I explore all of her wetness; the outer lips, the delicate inner folds-the hidden, hooded clit as I encourage it to poke out further from it's hiding place. I flick my tongue against all of her, darting in her vagina, then lightly dragging over her urethra. Staccato kisses along her inner thighs, from the top of her stockings moving upwards. I am careful to explore all of her, to not miss a single fold or ripple.

I feel her tempo picking up I feel her hips flexing with more urgency as her soft moans become more vocal. her fingers tightly grasping mine. I encircle her clit, sucking it rhythmically, feeling it engorge and harden in a miniature phallic fashion. I hear her soft "Yes..." as she hisses to no-one in particular. I have but one goal for the remainder of the evening- To make this beautiful woman fill my mouth. I pull my right hand from her left. she looks down at me, I know she is wondering if there is a reason I broke this non-verbal touch, this intimate connection. I smile up at her as I slide my index finger along her wet pussy, she shifts her weight just enough to allow my finger to slide along her wet lips, I curl my finger as I slide it inside her, kissing her soft inner thigh as I do. I curl my finger in a "come hither" motion and rub just inside her pussy, just behind her clit. Gently I slide it across that spot-that most sensitive pad of tissue deep inside. She moans in a low animalistic fashion as I rub her G-spot in tight circles.

I press forward with my finger-trying to press out her stomach as I rub her. Her copious wetness lets my finger glide easily over her flesh. my mouth sucking then licking her lips. kissing her bare mound. "do it Patricia" I tell her-the first words spoken to her since we left the bar. "I need to make you climax- I want to feel you orgasm on me" looking up past her breasts to her smiling face. Her left hand gently pulling and twisting her nipple as only she knows how. I feel her humping against my mouth and probing finger. This is all about her, wanting, no-needing to give her what she deserves. I feel her hips flexing forward in a rhythmic motion. my finger rubbing her spot. my tongue lapping at the juncture of her thighs and mound, teeth grazing her most sensitive flesh.

Her eyes close as she uses my finger and mouth. Her brain filled with thoughts that only she knows. Her steady movements becoming faster and with more intention, she leans over me, both hands propping her up in the bed as she grinds against my mouth, tongue and face. I hear her moans reach a crescendo pitch as she brings herself closer to that point of no return.

"Do it Patricia" I mutter.

I feel her body tighten, I feel her thighs pressing harder against my head, trapping me in the most exquisite incarceration. her entire body stiffens, her pussy seems to squeeze harder around my probing finger...Then the spasms start. her entire body tenses for what seems like an eternity then relaxes but for a moment. Then the next spasm wracks her beautiful body. I'm rewarded with a flood of fragrant and delicious fluid as she orgasms in my mouth. I wrap my arm around her waist-holding her to my mouth, swallowing her secretions as I am rewarded with the sounds of her orgasm. Each progressive spasm seems to lessen just a bit but I hold my mouth to her. I rub my lips and face against her swollen sex. I swear I could actually see her clit spasm with each wave as it washes over her body. Holding her to me feeling her heart pounding deep -feeling my own racing heart as well. I lightly kiss her inner thighs as I pull my finger slowly from her engorged and sensitive pussy. i feel her collapse on top of me as i hold her tight. not moving, not violating this moment with words.

She rolls off me as I move behind her, spooning against her beautiful body. a slight tremble still palpable. Kissing the back of her neck, fingers trace along her face.

The snow continues to fall outside. It looks as if Bangor might have to wait another day.

Tell me dear reader; is this the end of the story? or just the beginning? Your comments decide what happens next.