All Comments on 'First Gay Experience'

by Friske_one1

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
MrManOFunMrManOFunalmost 13 years ago
WOW

That was an awsome story I enjoyed it and want more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
love it

This story reminds me of the first time had sex with a black shemale.It is something that you will never forget..Thank you for the story..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wow. hot.

really well written. Way to take your time and bring out the detail, without overdoing it. Very realistic. It made me very hard!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
well done

WOW!!! That was incredible I loved this story it was realistic and painted the picture so well that I could feel it happening.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Nice!

I have lived this story many times. Last time was just two weeks ago with a hot hung black tranny in Huntigton Beach! I love it! I'm kind of sub and love to suck and rimm and get fucked and we did all of that! She pounded me hard and deep for a good hour and was completely drained.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great Western Forum is not the Staples Center

Great Western Forum (now simply "The Forum" is in Inglewood (former home of the Lakers..owned by some mega church from 2000-2010...now just a big seldom used eyesore)

The Staples center (built in 1999) is located downtown L.A. , next to the Convention Center, Nokia Theater/ LA Live

ie...they are NOT the same place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
*Love those big black cocks.

Hard to belive that he could have been so lucky to get a cock like that on his first ass fuck. I've always been a lover of the dark meat to the point where I moved to be near a black housing area giving me better access to the cocks I love. It payed off since I now have a regular stable of guys that fuck me on a daily basis gangbang style. I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Wow, I felt it, relived it. I had been fucked before but the first time with a black she male is still memorable. I too was lucky, she was a bit older, it was so good I am stroking my cock now. Since that time I have become obsessive, I actively seek them out, one night I got really lucky and had 2 service me, oops cumming now. Do yourself a favor, if you get the chance, do it, you wont be sorry.

KwhyKwhyalmost 7 years ago
Hot Hot Hot!!!

This is my Ultimate Fantasy. I've been talking to a black tranny and I think this story has made up my mind. I can't wait to have my cock in my hand and hers in my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
BBC

Loved this story. Read it three times and got hard each time.

burning_unitburning_unitover 4 years ago
true?

A rare story presented as true that seems to actually ring true! Hot!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I have to say that this was just the sort of story I've been seeking. All too often the "tranny" stories here tend to be about the M-2-F tranny getting fucked as opposed to doing the fucking of a previously totally straight, heterosexual male. I gave this 5 stars and certainly intend to check out this author's other stories!

smoothed273smoothed2737 months ago

👍👍😍💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋✌

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

You lucky bastard

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous