All Comments on 'First Halloween'

by EmiTsuruta

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
OminousGoldOminousGoldover 2 years ago

Pretty interesting story .

Corpse_riderCorpse_riderover 2 years ago

I liked this alot. Well paced and an enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You need to describe the characters in more detail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"I will say the thought of a threesome did cross my mind" - Just sometimes it would be nice to see Emi lose herself to the sex, make things like this happen. Sometimes would be enough, I promise!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love the ones where Emi actually gets physical. This one ended right before it had a chance to be amazing but still very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"I will say the thought of a threesome did cross my mind" - has that always been a fantasy of yours is Ryosuke encouraging it and you've incorporated it into your own fantasies?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow! A threesome? You don't often mention fantasies involving actual sex beyond your old boyfriend! This is a hot breakthrough moment in the series!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

cute story! my wife has often gone to halloween parties as Eve, dressed just like Emi, and, like Emi, usually 'loses' the fig leaf early in the evening. also, she uses a shorter wig, just long enough to barely reach her nipples. the apple is just a prop, to 'accidentally' drop on the floor so she has an excuse to bend over and pick it up off the floor, thus exposing her asshole and cunt to everyone behind her. no snake. her other favorite costume is to go as a nudist, wearing only sandals, sun hat, sun glasses, and carrying a towel for cover on the way to/from the party.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous