First Halloween

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh come on, Emi. This is the perfect chance. Everyone here dresses up weird for Halloween. Heck, you were practically naked at Leo's!"

We hadn't told Futoshi and Kenta about that, so I motioned for Ryosuke to hush. It was true I had got a bit carried away.

"Here, just try it, and see how it is," Ryosuke insisted.

This is how he always is I swear. He always says 'just for a minute' or 'try it' or something, and before I know it, I'm doing the craziest thing.

"Oh come on, Ryosuke. Get serious," I said trying on the wig.

"I am serious."

"I look like a bad horror movie hostess... Vampirella."

"You've got the teeth for it," he teased giving me a kiss. What the...? I looked in the mirror. My canines aren't that long!

The doorbell rang again, and it was Futoshi. I took off the wig, and came out to say hi, still in my blue jeans and halter. He was dressed up like an astronaut.

"Where's your costume?" he asked. I grimaced at Ryosuke, but he just pointed toward the wig.

"I didn't bring one," I pouted. Soon Masayo, Mieko and the rest all arrived. They all had great costumes, but I was the only one without. I hung around in the kitchen, mixing drinks, and eventually, went off to Kenta's room to see if I could whip up a toga. With no bobby pins and no Satomi (my friend) to help, it was kind of hopeless. Ryosuke brought me in a daiquiri, but it was obviously spiked. I took a sip to make him happy, but he eventually left, and went out to talk with the other girls.

The night wore on, and eventually, people starting heading home. Masayo seemed determined to hang around as long as possible. I guess she doesn't get to see Ryosuke that often. Once she and Mieko had left, Ryosuke, Kenta and Futoshi came into the kitchen to talk to me.

"So why didn't you bring a costume?" Futoshi asked.

"She has one. She just won't wear it," Ryosuke frowned.

"What is it? Let's see."

Ryosuke and Kenta kept urging me on, so eventually, I went into Kenta's room to find it. Ryosuke wandered in, and closed the door, serious all of a sudden.

"Try it," he grinned. I picked up the apple, and looked down at that snake. They did look pretty authentic although I guess they were made of rubber or something.

Ryosuke came closer hugging me from behind. I still wasn't so sure, but I turned toward him letting him kiss me. I wasn't that drunk, but I was starting to get excited. I gazed out the window at the apartments across the way, nervous. Ryosuke went over, and closed the curtains.

"It'll be fine," he insisted. I wasn't so sure, but to please him, I started unbuttoning my halter. He smiled, and nodded for me to go ahead. I peeled off my jeans. It was a bit of a thrill stripping here in Kenta's bedroom.

Ryosuke turned down the lights, but I continued to strip, removing my socks, bra and panties. I could see my naked reflection in the mirrors on Kenta's closet. My whole body was creamy white, just my pink nipples and black pubic hair standing out. My breasts had kind of perked up from the excitement. I turned to the side, examining my behind, but I just looked insanely sexy no matter what angle you look from. I tend to stand out when I'm naked, unlike when I'm clothed. I was nervous, but also excited. It was so weird being naked in Kenta's condo with them all here!

I fumbled around, found the spirit gum, and tried to paste the fig leaf over my pubic hair. My hands were shaking from the excitement. The leaf was big enough, made out of latex or Lycra or something, but it was so slippery it kept falling off every time I tried to stick it on. I gently rubbed the spirit gum just around the edges of my pubic hair, and finally got the leaf more-or-less stuck on. I was starting to get seriously wet 'down there.'

I pulled on the wig next. The brown hair was unnaturally long, almost down to my waist, but thick enough that I could use it to cover my breasts. I rubbed some spirit gum onto my breasts getting more and more excited. I hung the rubber snake around my shoulders, and picked up the apple. I asked Ryosuke to turn the lights back up, so I could see myself in the mirror. I looked ludicrous of course, my bare bottom completely exposed. Ryosuke was grinning from ear to ear. He came over, squeezed my tush, and fingered my pussy getting me even more excited.

Ryosuke went to the door, asking if he could open it. I took a few deep breaths, trying to get up my nerve. I was so nervous, but even worse I was really horny. My breasts had grown larger, rising and falling with my breathing. My hello kitty was tingling like crazy. I finally nodded OK, and Ryosuke opened the door. Futoshi and Kenta came to see.

"Wow. Yowza," Kenta quipped. "Here, let us see the back."

I didn't want to show them.

"Emi really has the sexiest ass," Ryosuke bragged. I wasn't so sure, but I finally turned, and showed them my bare behind. I arched my back to show off my curves, sticking my tush out a little, teasing them. Kenta and Futoshi looked so shocked. It was a bit crazy, standing here naked in front of them. I was so excited I was shaking.

"You look gorgeous," Kenta gushed. "It's the best costume I've ever seen. Let's go show Warren."

"What?" I gasped.

"Come on. He's just down the hall. It'll blow him away. You heard his mom. He's never even had a girl up to his place."

I didn't think this was such a good idea, but Kenta kept insisting we should. Ryosuke just shrugged, seemingly game.

Reluctantly, I followed Kenta out to the door. Ryosuke and Futoshi were staring at my behind. I was more worried about the fig leaf. It felt like it might fall off at any second, so I kept fiddling with it trying to get it to stay.

Kenta held the door open for me. I peered out into the hall checking to see if anyone was out there.

"It's fine. Come on," Kenta repeated. I felt so weird roaming the halls naked. My heart was pounding in my chest. Just when I started to think it might be OK, my fig leaf fell off! Kenta stared down at my pussy, as I leaned down to pick up the leaf. Ryosuke was killing himself laughing, but Kenta and Futoshi looked so excited! I finally got the leaf back on, but it was still pretty dicey as to if it would stay.

Kenta knocked on Warren's door. Warren answered, and took a second to realize I was naked. You should have seen the look on his face. He turned white as a sheet, and bugged his eyes way out.

"What the...?!"

"It was their idea!" I explained, so ashamed. Warren's mom must have heard us though because soon I heard her coming. I ran off as fast as I could down the hall, losing the fig leaf again. I just left it. I really didn't want Warren's mom to see me naked like this!

Kenta's door was locked though, so I had to wait for him to come open it. Warren came out into the hall, trying to get a better look at me. I just stood here petrified, while all four of them stared at me, everyone so excited.

Kenta licked his lips as he came up. I hit him on the shoulder, but I was so horny by then it wasn't even funny. Futoshi seemed fascinated with my bush as well. Even when we got back inside, I couldn't calm down for the life of me.

"Wow, Emi! You're something else!" Kenta gushed. "I always knew you were a little wild, but I can't you believe you went out there naked!"

I could hardly believe it myself. My heart was beating away like a trip hammer. I felt like I might burst. Still naked, I climbed up onto one of the high stools at the bar, and tried to get the wig untangled from my hair. Ryosuke came over, and put his hand on my back sending a little jolt of electricity through my body. I was so high I swear.

"Honey, I think you'd better get back dressed," he whispered. Kenta and Futoshi were standing there, staring at my ass with this hungry look in their eyes, drooling almost. I took the snake off, and motioned for Ryosuke to help me with the wig. The tension in the air was incredible.

Ryosuke patted me on the back, trying to get me to come down off the stool, and cover up. Normally, I would be grateful, but I was so wired by then I didn't want to just stop. It was kind of fun seeing Kenta and Futoshi all worked up like this over little ol' me, the shy one in our group.

I did finally come down off the stool, showing them my pussy again, before scooting off to the bathroom. I splashed some cold water on my face, only slowly realizing how crazy this all was. In the mirror, I looked insanely sexy, my cheeks flushed red from the embarrassment, my breasts pointing up at attention. What on earth am I doing running around naked in front of all of them? They all turned to look when I came back out.

"Wow, Emi! Cheezus! You should see yourself!" Kenta blinked, hiding his grin with his hand. I bowed my head, hiding my face in my hair, so embarrassed. Ryosuke kept waving for me to go into Kenta's bedroom to hide, but I stood still, letting Kenta circle around, inspecting my body from all angles. Someone's light went out in the condo across the way, making me wonder if other people could see me too.

"Who is that? Do you know them?" I asked Kenta.

"Um, no. I'm not sure."

"What time is it anyway? Are people going to sleep?" I asked.

"It's almost midnight."

"I guess the trick or treaters have all gone home by now." Curious, I went over to the glass doors that led out onto the balcony.

"Emi," Ryosuke warned. "You'd better come away from there. People might see."

I have to say I don't really understand Ryosuke sometimes. He was the one who said I should go as Eve, and now he's all worried. I guess he didn't like the way Kenta and Futoshi were staring at me. They did have this somewhat wild look in their eyes, like they wanted to jump me, and do god knows what all. I'd seen that look before.

"I guess you're right," I finally admitted, coming back away from the doors. "It does seem like a nice night out though," I giggled. I finally excused myself, ducked into Kenta's bedroom, and got back dressed in my jeans and halter.

When I came back out though, Kenta and Futoshi were still staring at me. For some reason, they still have this picture of me as a good girl, one who wouldn't do things like this, even though they've seen me do plenty of crazy things before.

Sleeping that night in Kenta's place was so weird because all three of them were so worked up. They let me sleep in Kenta's bed, but he kept coming in to get things, hoping to catch me changing I guess. I borrowed some boy-style pajamas from Kenta, and got changed in the bathroom, but to be honest, I was kind of randy too.

The next morning when I awoke, the three of them were still asleep in the living room. The sun was streaming in through the glass doors, but it was still pretty early. I went into the kitchen to pour myself some juice, but soon I heard rustling, and Kenta appeared in the doorway. It was hard to see his face against the bright light.

"That's quite some stunt you pulled last night," he guffawed. I shrugged trying to pretend like it was no big deal. His eyes are often half closed, but this morning, he seemed wide awake for some reason. Only slowly did I realize there was a bulge in the front of his own p.j.s.

"Um, do you want some breakfast?" I asked, checking his fridge for food. Kenta came up behind me though, and suddenly put his hands on my hips!

"What are you doing?" I asked, alarmed.

"Can I have another look?"

"What? No!" I protested, trying to get him to let go. He snuggled up to me though, pressing his chest against my back, fiddling with the bow at the front of my pajamas (actually his pajamas which I'd borrowed), trying to undo it. I don't know what had got into him. I guess he was still a bit drunk, and clearly excited by my antics last night. I guess I had overdone it, wandering around naked like that for so long. Kenta is usually more... um... calm, I want to say, although maybe that's not quite right. He got pretty worked up the night of the strip poker game too.

I tried to get Kenta to let go. I had trouble taking him seriously, because he was clearly not himself. He somehow managed to get a grip on my p.j. bottoms, and started dragging them down. I turned towards him, and swatted him gently on the head, trying to convince him to stop, not sure how I should handle this.

Almost before I knew it, he had kneeled down in front of me, reached around, and grabbed my bare buttocks, pulling my pussy into his face. I could feel his tongue probing around, trying to get a taste of my juices. I grabbed his head, and tried to push him away, but he held me tight, fondling my buttocks, trying to get me excited.

My legs were held together by the p.j.'s around my thighs, so Kenta backed up, and dragged my bottoms down to the floor, swatting me to get me to step out of them. I was confused, still a bit bleary myself, but I did step out of my p.j.'s more to keep from falling than anything. I stumbled backwards, but he reached out, and let me grab his hand.

"Kenta. Stop," I implored him, but he moved forward trying to lick me again. His tongue tickled more than anything. I held his head, but he was weaving back and forth apparently still drunk. Maybe if he had a few more seconds he might have found my pussy with his tongue, but already, we could hear sounds of life coming from the living room.

I pushed his head back, and pointed out to him that the others were waking up. He still had his hands on my rear, and was staring longingly at my pussy. I held his hands, trying to get him to let go of my bare behind. He finally did, but he picked up my p.j. bottoms, and hid them behind his back.

Suddenly, Ryosuke appeared in the door. I turned away, trying to pretend like nothing had happened, but I was obviously naked from the waist down. Kenta had a guilty look on his face, so maybe Ryosuke guessed that he had been bothering me. Ryosuke took my p.j. bottoms from Kenta, and then smacked me on my bare ass, pointing that I should go back to the bedroom, and get dressed.

I zipped out, and hid around the corner, peering in, curious to see what Ryosuke would do. Kenta had never tried anything on me before. He's not even my type really, but I will say the thought of a threesome did cross my mind. Ryosuke was the one who'd pushed me to strip last night, so it is kind of his fault that Kenta got so excited. I guess I played a role too, teasing them even after.

"Kenta? What's wrong with you? What were you doing?" Ryosuke demanded.

"Sorry, I was just... I mean... man, she is so..." Kenta wasn't making much sense.

Futoshi had been sleeping on the rug over towards the window, but now he opened his eyes. I guess I should have gone to the bedroom to hide, but Ryosuke had my p.j. bottoms, and in any case, I kind of wanted to see what Ryosuke and Kenta were talking about. Futoshi sat up, and looked over at me, still standing here bare ass. I held my finger to my lips, signalling for him to be quiet.

"Whatever you were doing, cut it out, man. Get your own girlfriend!" Ryosuke lectured Kenta.

"Yeah, sorry. I don't know what I was thinking..."

"Here. Have some coffee or something."

I was kind of disappointed that it was over so quickly. I don't know what I was expecting, but Kenta did seem quite into me for a second there. Futoshi came over, and peered down at my bare bottom, but he seemed a lot calmer or at least more sober than Kenta was.

"You should get dressed," he whispered. I smiled, and nodded, and eventually, scampered off to the bedroom to fetch my clothes, so I could have a shower.

Ryosuke came in, and asked,

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. He's just drunk; that's all."

"You do look pretty sexy, dressed like that," Ryosuke admitted.

"Let me get cleaned up." Once I had my clothes, I scooted into the bathroom, and had a shower.

After my shower, I got dressed, and came back out. Kenta was avoiding my gaze, and Futoshi looked kind of flummoxed as well. Neither Ryosuke nor Kenta said anything about what had happened. They just talked about the party and people's costumes and such. Maybe Kenta has forgotten about it, but I still remember. It was quite the week.

12