All Comments on 'First Impression'

by BlueBeyond

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story! Looking forward to the next chapter!

sp9983sp9983about 2 years ago

A page and a half building up to just a blowjob? Also, you need to proofread your work. You kept mixing up your use of pronouns. Using he, they, I, incorrectly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

beautiful just beautiful

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The basic story was fine, but your constant use of ( they) when referring to Milo makes it sound as though he was 2 people. Sort of weird.

BlueBeyondBlueBeyondalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Hi! This is my first story, so it's rough around the edges. I think it probably should've had more sex in it! The pronouns are definitely confusing to read, especially as I made some editing errors. For reference, once it's just Milo and Liam on-screen, "he" is always Liam and "they" is always Milo.

I'll be writing more soon, thanks for your comments <3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Could have been a nice story, but just too difficult to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I understand that non-binary people want to be applied to "they/them". Just in the beginning, the word also is used after Sean talking. So Sean is also non-binary? By the way, a non-binary person can use "I/me" to describe themselves?

ReaderforpleasureReaderforpleasureover 1 year ago

Loved it. This is a fantastic effort and for your first story (I am not putting you down): so good. I am still struggling with the current pronouns, but found it was quite easy to establish who they referred to. Please keep writing. Do not feel you have to load it up with sex. Many of us love the slow burn of developing relationships with their doubt, pauses, which realistically occur in life. This was the way my relationship developed: slow but developing. Yes we did have bouts of lots of sex & sex play.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous