First Impression

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Milo slumped down onto the bed, leaning against the headboard. Only the faintest moonlight lit their face. Their hair was light brown, a little longer than shoulder-length, and very curly at the ends. They had a nice round chin and slim but soft cheeks, with bright brown eyes which caught the light. They had a cute little button nose, perfectly trimmed eyebrows, and long eyelashes. They'd turned up to the party in a white crop top which showed off just a little midriff, a pale orange jacket with pockets all over it, and light pink jeans with matching sneakers.

"That's pretty," he said, pointing to above the bed.

"Yeah, that's home. Washington state."

"Damn, you're far from home."

They shrugged.

Liam pointed to the bedside table.

"Can I ask who that is?"

"Little sib. They were born while I was in high school. I don't get to see them much."

"Ah, that's a shame."

Milo shrugged again. They picked up their mug and took a careful sip, then took a bigger gulp.

"Are you gonna sit?" they asked, patting the space next to them.

Liam kicked his shoes off, climbed onto the bed, and sat himself down next to Milo.

"I shouldn't stay long. A friend is taking care of the house, but you need sleep."

"You can finish your tea."

"Yeah," he said, yawning. "You're rubbing your tiredness off on me y'know."

"Mn."

They sat and sipped their drinks in silence, the comfort of the bed lulling them into a pleasant laziness. Once Milo had finished their coffee, they rested their head on Liam's shoulder. Liam finished his tea and dropped the mug into his lap.

"Well, thanks for the tea. I guess I'd better head off." he suggested. "...you awake there bud? ...Milo?"

They didn't respond, breathing softly with their head nestled into his neck.

"Look at you," he sighed.

Liam slowly, carefully, shuffled towards the edge of the bed, letting them slide into a reasonable position to sleep.

"Mmmmn," cooed Milo. They put one hand against his chest and nestled back into his shoulder.

"You alright?"

"Mhm," they breathed.

"I better head off, let you sleep."

"No..." they whispered, grabbing at his chest. "You're comfy. Don't go."

They rubbed their cheek against his shoulder, cooing a little.

"Ah fuck," he sighed.

"Please."

"...I'm not going anywhere, beautiful. Let's get us to sleep, ok?"

Milo lazily tucked their legs into the covers and pulled them over. They grabbed at Liam's arm weakly, trying to pull it over them. Liam, for his part, pulled his shirt off, tossed it onto the ground, and shuffled himself under the covers, pulling Milo into him with one arm. Milo held Liam's arm with both hands, cuddling up to it.

Maybe there's nothing wrong with just sleeping.

We're both tired.

And Milo's comfy too.


Liam woke up to the sun shining in his face.

There's no blinds or curtains over the window, huh.

By the sounds of things, Milo was cooking in the other room. They certainly weren't in bed.

Tentatively letting his socks touch the carpet, Liam rubbed his eyes and found his shirt on the floor. He quickly put it on, tucking it in to keep warm. It was a cold morning.

He found a mug of tea on the bedside table. Smiling to himself, he sat on the far side of the bed and took his tea.

Looking closer at the picture, the kid had a strong resemblance to Milo. Incredibly curly blond hair, same nose, same eyes.

"Cute kid, I know."

"Morning Milo," he replied, smiling. "Thanks for the tea. They look a lot like you."

Milo had showered and changed. Their curls were a little wilder than last night, their straight hair a little less straight, but it was still a little wet, enough to flatten it down somewhat. They were wearing a purple turtleneck with a white t-shirt underneath and dark blue jeans tucked into brown boots.

"Yeah, I reckon they always will. I looked just like that as a kid. Only difference is I was shorter."

"What's their name?"

"Martin. Anyway, are you hungry?"

"That depends on what's going. Actually, it doesn't, I'm ravenous."

"Bagels with cream cheese, grilled tomatoes, scrambled eggs?"

"I mean, I'd take some of all."

"Sounds good."

They disappeared into the kitchen and returned with two plates of everything, cutlery tucked under the eggs. Liam was handed his plate; Milo sat cross-legged at the foot of the bed, making a start on their breakfast.

Liam was halfway through a bagel when he noticed Milo looking at him, eyes bright, a slight smile playing on their lips.

"Whatcha lookin' at me all cute for?"

"I'm just grateful. For last night."

"Don't mention it."

Milo carefully put their plate on the floor and took their boots off. They clambered onto the bed and straddled Liam.

"I am eating," he protested.

"I see that. Don't mind me."

They smoothed his shirt down, neatening his collar.

"You put this thing back on," they observed. "I think you looked better without it. ...are you ok with this? I can back off."

"I am, but I gotta eat."

"Right, sorry," they smiled, leaning back and resting on his legs.

He finished his food quickly and left the plate on the bedside table.

"To be honest, I expected you to feel differently in the morning."

Milo leaned into him and ran a hand down his chest.

"Well," they said quietly, "I don't."

"Why do you want this?"

"Because," they said, "You're a big strong guy with great hair and a face which is very easy on the eyes..."

They leaned in, dropping to a whisper.

"And it feels right to be in your arms. I feel protected when you hold me. I don't want anything between my body and yours. I want to press my body against yours and feel you."

Liam slipped a hand behind Milo's head and pulled them into a kiss. Milo accepted it with a gasp of excitement, melting into it after a moment.

Liam pulled away.

"You're fucking with me," he breathed.

"No," they sighed, leaning in for another kiss. He placed one finger on their lips, stopping them for a moment while his eyes searched theirs.

Complete desperation. Adorable.

He closed his eyes and let them press their lips into his again. This time, he let his hand run through their soft hair, tracing it down their neck and shoulders.

"Mmn," groaned Milo.

"All good?" muttered Liam.

Milo nodded, holding his face in both hands and leaning further into the kiss. After a short while, they explored, kissing his forehead, then cheeks, then neck, rubbing their cheek against his neck gently and cooing softly.

"Fuck. You're sure eager, huh cutie."

"Mhm," they whined, resting their forehead on his.

"Give me a minute to get ready. I'll be right back."


When he came back, Liam found Milo stretched out on the bed, their turtleneck having vanished along with their boots and socks. Their hips were stuck out to show off their ass, and their hair fell messily over their face.

"Hey," they said, voice airy. "I missed you."

He rolled his eyes, climbing onto the bed, and then onto Milo.

"Look at you. You're only a skinny thing. I don't wanna rest my weight on you."

"I'm happy on top," they smiled, shuffling to the side to let him lie down. He obliged, and Milo took their place straddling his lap. They lowered themself down, settling on his chest. "You smell good," they mumbled. "Why is your shirt still on?"

"Good question," he agreed. He tapped Milo's head to move it, sat up, and pulled his shirt off.

"Now that's better. Look at that chest."

Milo admired Liam's bare torso, mousy light hair covering his chest and a line down his firm belly. His waist was straight, and his belly bulky, so that his entire midsection was one big bulky... thing-to-cuddle. Not wasting too long on staring, Milo wrapped their arms around him, pressing their face into his chest, feeling his chest hair up against their skin; the warm, firm muscle underneath; his heartbeat, steady and strong. Liam lay back down and rested a hand on their head, stroking their hair.

Milo took a deep breath in.

"This is what I wanted," they said. "God, you're perfect."

"You just wanted to cuddle?"

"Not just this. But this is so good right now."

"It is nice. You're a very pretty sight on my chest."

Milo giggled at the complement, burying their face in embarrassment.

"Cute," he remarked. "How're you feeling, beautiful?"

"Excited," they replied, muffled by his chest. "Looked at."

"Is that a bad thing?"

They shook their head.

"It makes me feel cute."

"Well, you are very cute. And I can think of a few things you'd look very cute doing."

They gave him a squeeze, covering his chest in little kisses with a silly grin on their face.

"Yeah, like kissing my chest," he thought out loud. "Or my belly... or my thighs... or something between them."

"Mhmm," hummed Milo, leaving a trail of kisses down his torso. "Anything in particular?" they asked innocently, resting their chin just under his crotch and taking a deep breath in.

"Hmm, maybe my dick, actually," said Liam, with a confident smile. "Thoughts?"

"In hindsight, I think that's what you meant all along," they said, their tone hushed. "Scandalous. You wanna help me out with these pants?"

Liam flashed a wicked grin, quickly unbuttoning his pants and shuffling his hips out of them. He kicked them off onto the floor, leaving Milo with the sight of bulky thighs, thick leg hair, and navy boxers with a noticeable bulge.

"Hot. There's plenty of everything, huh?"

They ran a hand down one of his thighs before giving it a quick kiss.

"Ah! Bit sensitive there," he urged, instinctively jerking his leg to the side and sitting up a little.

"Understood. I'll be careful," they promised. "Any other sensitive spots?"

"Well, my feet. The area under my armpits."

"Hang on, under?"

"Yeah, y'know. Not my armpits, lower down. Like, the sides of my chest," they explained, giving their side a pat.

Milo giggled.

"Alright then. I'll steer clear. And how... about... this?" they asked, slowly moving bringing their face right above his crotch. "Anything to watch out for?"

"Nothing in particular. It likes any attention you'll give it."

"That's what we like to hear," they smiled, slipping two fingers under the elastic of his boxers. "Are you alright with this thing going?"

"Absolutely."

Milo slipped another two fingers under his boxers and tugged them down, easing them off with the help of some wiggling on Liam's part, revealing an already-thick, slightly stubby cock, the only hair in sight a thick tuft above the base.

"Oh wow..."

"You like?"

"Fuck yes. May I?"

"Go ahead, beautiful."

Milo took Liam's cock gently into one hand and kissed the shaft, lingering there with their lips feeling his warmth. Then another kiss, and another; this time, spreading their lips just enough to lay the tip of their tongue on him for a moment.

"Mn."

"Oh no, did I do something right?" they quipped, moving their hand up his shaft and giving him a generous lick.

"Mnn... tongue is good. Very."

"Noted."

Milo began giving sloppy kisses up and down Liam's cock, sucking gently while they rubbed their tongue against his shaft. Every now and then they gave him a squeeze, eliciting a grunt or groan in response. It wasn't long before Liam's cock was as firm and full as it was going to get, twitching with anticipation. Milo took a break to enjoy the view.

He was 5" long or so, and plenty thick - Milo's hand couldn't wrap around it fully. A few veins ran up his length, but he was mostly smooth. His head wasn't much thicker than the rest of him, and was mostly uncovered.

"Damn you're thick."

"The secret is squats."

"I meant your dick, silly."

"Oh I know. Something about blood flow in that region, I think."

Milo rolled their eyes, grinned, and took Liam's head into their mouth.

"Fuck," he moaned.

They slipped their lips down to the base of his head and brushed his foreskin down, freeing him.

"That's better," they whispered. Liam shuddered at the sensation of their breath.

Milo took him back into their mouth and slowly massaged him with their tongue, swirling around his thick cockhead.

Liam half-moaned, half-whined.

"Hmm," hummed Milo. "Let me guess."

They took as much of his length into their mouth as they could, his girth pressing their tongue to the bottom of their mouth.

A hoarse sigh of relief escaped Liam's lips. By instinct, he reached out for Milo's head, stroking their hair in encouragement. He had to stop himself from pushing their head any further, contenting himself with the soft lips wrapped around his cock and the inviting warmth and wetness of their mouth surrounding all but the last inch or two of his length.

Careful not to overwhelm themself, Milo brought their lips to the base of Liam's head. They took a few deep breaths through their nose, their tongue playing with his head in the meantime. Once they'd caught their breath, they plunged back down onto his cock, pausing for a moment before bobbing their head up and down again.

"Fuck, keep that up if you can," begged Liam, lightly tugging on Milo's hair on instinct.

Milo kept the rhythm, always pausing with Liam's length inside them for a moment, before bringing their head up and plunging down on him again, tightening their lips on the way down. Every pulse from his thick cock contributed to the butterflies in their stomach - and the heat in their thighs. After a couple of minutes, those pulses started to come with a little precum, which Milo licked up hungrily before bobbing their head down again. Now and then, they glanced up to see Liam's face, brow furrowed, eyes closed, lost in pleasure. His other hand was running through his hair, as if calming himself from the intensity of it all.

"Fuck Milo... I'm getting close."

Liam looked down. He saw a beautiful boy looking up at him, lips wrapped around his hard cock, hair messy, cheeks rosy, eyes sparkling. They looked almost innocent, gazing into his eyes like that.

Then, a look of pleading - they begged him with their eyes, all the while licking his precum clean and taking as much of his length as they were able. At that moment, anything would have tipped him over the edge - and Milo was giving him everything.

Liam squeezed his eyes shut and threw his head back as the first pulse of his climax overtook him, cumming all over Milo's tongue. The first few pulses overwhelmed him, eliciting involuntary grunts and groans, but his orgasm eased off, pulses bleeding into one another. Milo gently sucked at his cock, riding his orgasm out as he moaned softly, lost in bliss.

Milo swallowed hard, gave Liam's belly a kiss, and collapsed on top of him.

"That was worth waiting for," they sighed.

12