First Impressions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Atys70
Atys70
229 Followers

The final moments of the first half played out and the mothers took their seats as the horn blew. Everyone clapped for the players as they left the field for their halftime break.

Offhandedly, Keisha mentioned, "Is it getting cooler out?"

Dana felt the blush come back to her face, but she kept facing forward before replying, "I don't think so." Before realizing what she had said, Dana could hear Keisha softly chuckle to herself.

The rest of the half time was spent with mostly Mandy and Keisha getting to know one another. Dana mostly listened, but learned a little bit more about Keisha Collier. Right before the second half was set to begin; Keisha excused herself and said she had to run to her car for a minute.

"Isn't she the women who yelled at you during that fire drill?" Mandy asked Dana.

"Yes, but she apologized a bunch of times afterward. She's been trying very hard to be friendly since then. Were OK now," Dana replied.

"She should get some fries with that shake," Mandy sarcastically said as the two women watched Keisha walk to her car.

Dana punched her friend playfully in the arm before replying, "She does like to show her booty off, that's for sure."

The two women gave each other a quick smirk before returning their attention to the start of the second half.

Unfortunately for Jefferson, Central got the ball on their first possession, made a beautiful cross in the box, which their best player headed into the net to tie the game.

"All right girls, let's get it back, keep working hard!" Keisha shouted as she rejoined the group on the far sideline. Other shouts of encouragement from the parents helped Jefferson regain their footing, and the match was played evenly until the last 5 minutes.

With the scored still tied 1-1, Central drove the ball deep into the corner where their best player, who had scored earlier, found herself in a one-on-one with Diamond. Dana felt Keisha's hand on the upper part of her back as the talented player from Central tried to make a move on Diamond. Her fancy footwork seemed to work, and it looked like she would get past Diamond and have a clear path to the goal. At the last second, Diamond stuck her foot out and kicked the ball away from the Central player. In one swift motion, Diamond got to the ball and furiously dribbled up the sideline across the midfield stripe.

In the excitement, Keisha's hand travelled up to Dana's shoulder and just as Diamond was about to pass the ball to a Jefferson midfielder, Keisha began to lightly squeeze Dana's shoulder. Dana was enraptured in the game and didn't realize at first that Keisha was massaging her shoulder, until the referee's whistle blew for a penalty on a Central Midfielder for a late tackle.

Keisha moved her hand away, but not before Dana realized how strong, yet soft Keisha's hand was. Nothing was said between the two mothers as the game was at its critical juncture. A free kick was rewarded to Jefferson with less than 4 minutes left in the game. It was decided that Bella would take the kick from just twenty yards out from the goal.

Instead of kicking directly at the goal, Bella popped the ball up in the air over the heads of the Central defensive wall. Maggie sprinted to where the ball first bounced, took possession, and found herself onside, but behind the Central defenders. Her only obstacle now was the goalie. As she dribbled in on goal, she noticed the goalie leaning to the far side of the net, so with her right foot she flicked the ball to the short side of the goal and into the back of the net. This made it 2-1 Jefferson.

Again, Keisha bear hugged Dana, and this time, Dana could feel her breasts being pushed into Keisha's as the taller woman wrapped her arms around the petite blonde.

"Your baby did so good!!" Keisha yelled into Dana's ear before finally letting her go.

Dana took a step back as Keisha then bear hugged Mandy saying, "Bella's pass was incredible!"

Dana's nipples grew hard again from the excitement of her daughter's goal, but if she was being true to herself, also from how pleasant the feeling was when Keisha embraced her and their breasts touched.

The last 3 minutes of the game were excruciatingly long, and in the nervous moments, Keisha's hand was all over Dana's back. Dana was used to it by now, and she had to admit it did feel nice, she just hoped the other parents hadn't noticed and thought it was strange.

Finally, the final whistle blew and Jefferson Middle School had defeated Central 2-1. The girls all hugged one another at mid-field before shaking hands with their opponents. A brief meeting with the coach then followed before the girls came running over to their parents.

"We're having a pizza celebration at Marco's," was the first thing Maggie said to her mom as the two embraced.

"That sounds great sweetie, you were unbelievable out there today- the winning goal!" Dana exclaimed proudly as all the other parents congratulated their daughters.

Keisha, Diamond, Mandy and Bella joined Dana and Maggie and Mandy said, "Well, Marco's it is, we will see everyone there."

Dana had to run to the ATM before the pizzeria and she and Maggie were one of the last on the team to get there. Coach Parsons had a table reserved for the team to sit at and when Dana saw her daughter run over to her teammates, she heard her name being called by Mandy. She looked over to see Mandy waving her over to a booth which included Coach Parsons and Keisha.

Mandy was seated opposite coach Parsons with Keisha seated to his left. Dana slid into the booth and greeted the group. "What a win coach, great job!" Dana said to the delight of the young soccer coach.

The group made their order and talked about the game and how well the girls played. After their pie was delivered to the table and everyone had had a few munches of the delicious pizza, Keisha addressed the table.

"So, tomorrow night, my cousin is opening a new club over on Jackson. It's called Club Tru and I happen to have three passes for opening night. I'm going to be there and I would love for you guys to come, if you're not busy of course."

"OMG, its sounds like fun, I'd love to go," Mandy was the first to respond.

"Definitely, I'm in," Coach quickly chimed in.

Before Dana could respond, she felt Keisha's calf slowly rub up against hers under the table. This startled Dana a bit and she could feel heat building in her face.

"Well. What about you, Dana?" Keisha asked.

Before Dana could answer and with Keisha's leg still rubbing hers, Mandy said, "C'mon Dana it will be fun. My mom will have the girls, let's do it."

Looking across the table at Keisha, whose eyes were intent as she waited for Dana's reply; Dana could feel the top of Keisha's foot rub behind her knee.

Not sure if she should get up and leave the restaurant with her daughter that instant, or even what she could say to Keisha, she just said, "Uh yeah, sounds like fun."

The other three at the table all smiled as Keisha's foot left Dana's leg and she went into her purse to hand out the passes.

Just then, Diamond, Bella and Maggie appeared at the table. Bella looked at Mandy and said, "Mom, can Diamond sleep over tomorrow too?"

"If her mom says it's all right, then sure," Mandy replied.

"Of course it's all right," Keisha quickly replied. "Looks like we are all set for tomorrow night." Keisha then gave Dana a sideways glance, before adding, "Well, Diamond, we better get going." She threw a twenty down on the table, gave Dana a quick smile and said her goodbyes to the group.

Dana watched as she walked away before adding, "Yeah, it's been a long day, are you ready to go, Mags?" Her daughter nodded, they quickly settled the bill and Dana and Maggie were out the door.

"I'll call you later," Dana heard Mandy say before she was out of earshot. Dana turned and shouted "OK."

On the ride home, Dana was flustered and all she could think about was a nice glass of red and trying to figure out this Keisha woman.

Finally at home and settled on the couch in her PJs, Dana took a long sip of her wine and tried to decipher all the events of the day: Keisha's hands all over her at the game, their breasts touching, and how that made Dana feel. Her nipples getting hard, and, finally, how Keisha was running her leg and foot up her leg at the pizzeria. All these things made her confused, but she convinced herself that it was just that she needed to find a man. It had been a long time since she had had sex, and that was probably why she was reacting to Keisha's advances the way she was.

Advances?... After pouring herself another glass of red wine, Dana had to consider that yes, it was pretty obvious that Keisha was hitting on her today. "How am I going to handle that tomorrow night?" she thought to herself. "I've never been with a girl. I've never even thought about it,... well, maybe a little." She continued the conversation with her conscious.

She mused over this and finished her glass before heading off to bed. As she fell into a deep sleep, that familiar dream she had been having came to her. She started having the same type of dream about 6 months after her break up with Jack. It usually started with a figure kissing her breasts. The kisses would then proceed to her ribs and into her belly button. Finally, this mystery figure would be between her legs, pleasuring her clit until she had a tremendous orgasm.

Sometimes, the figure would reveal themselves to be Jack, her ex. Sometimes it would be a famous actor that Dana thought was hot. On one occasion, it was Coach Parsons who was her mystery dream lover. Most of the dreams ended there and Dana would awake to a very wet pussy that she would either use her fingers to bring an actual orgasm, or she might reach into her night stand for her favorite vibrator to get her off.

Tonight, just as her dream always ended, the figure who was giving her oral pleasure would reveal its self- tonight the figure that appeared was Keisha Collier.

This made Dana awake with a start. "Oh fuck," she said out loud. "It's never been a woman before." She then realized her pussy was tingling and very, very wet. She thought about taking a cold shower, but that thought was erased when her right hand found her mons and began to rub, slowly. She was so wet, and two of her fingers, as of their own accord, slipped between her lips and deep inside her vagina.

Thoughts of Keisha's hands on her couldn't be denied or turned away by her brain. Keisha's soft skin, her beautiful lips and eyes filled Dana's consciousness, and she let out a soft moan. Finally rubbing her clit, the feel of Keisha's leg and foot on hers at the pizzeria sent her over the edge. She let out a louder moan as her orgasm ripped through her. She hoped her daughter in the next room did not hear her, as she drifted off into a deep sleep.

Saturday morning found Dana lying in bed, naked, thinking about her very vivid dream last night. "How has this woman entered my thoughts so quickly, and for that matter at all," Dana thought to herself. Maybe because she is so strong willed and vocal, not to mention how different we are in appearance. Dana would be considered someone who is reserved and thinks through all the decisions in her life, blonde hair, blue eyes, 5'3", a petite body with above average chest. Keisha would be considered very vocal, not afraid to speak her mind, 5'9" dark hair and skin, dark brown eyes, a very curvaceous body with her curves being in all the right places.

"Maybe opposites do attract," Dana mused.

"But you're not a lesbian," The other side of her brain replied.

"Exactly, which is why tonight, I will explain to this woman that I am not interested."

"What about Mike Parsons?" The little voice in her head then asked. Dana thought about that before thinking, "I've dreamt of both of them, haven't I..." Dana was officially confused.

After making breakfast for Maggie and herself, Dana ran some errands in town before returning home and stretching before her run. Running always helped her clear her mind and make good decisions. As she ran she came to the decision that yes, she needed to get out on the dating scene, but Mike Parsons was a no- go because of the age and work thing and Keisha Collier, well, she was a woman! So her decision was to go tonight, have fun with Mandy, and keep her distance from her would-be paramours.

That didn't stop Dana from dressing to impress. After showering and giving her kitty a nice trim, she wore a sexy thong and a very tight black cocktail dress, that held up and showed off her breasts very nicely, she thought. Red lipstick and eye shadow completed the look. "Sophisticated sexy" was the look she was going for.

The plan was to drop Maggie off at Mandy's house, and then take an Uber to McGuigan's Irish Pub for a little "pre-gaming" before going to the club. The passes said the club didn't open until 9 PM any way and Dana definitely needed a little liquid courage to show up at a new dance club that would probably be packed with twenty- somethings.

"You just missed Keisha, she just dropped Diamond off, wait til you see her outfit," Mandy greeted Dana and Maggie at the door. Dana gave her daughter a kiss and a hug and she ran off to meet her friends for the sleepover.

"I can imagine, that woman does not appear to have any fear," Dana replied.

"She was very concerned with whether you were still coming tonight. She must really want to be your friend," Mandy quipped.

"What does that mean?" Dana said with a shocked expression.

"It means I think she wants you, bad," Mandy replied.

"What!"

"I'm only kidding, but just from watching her, I think she wants to be your new BFF, and I won't let her," Mandy said without trying to laugh.

"Whatever, I just think she is trying to overcompensate because of the way she acted the first time we met," Dana lied. In fact, she did think Keisha wanted her. Or maybe Mandy was right and this whole thing with Keisha was in her head.

The Uber pulled up and after saying goodbye to Mandy's mom, the two women got in and headed to the pub.

"You look amazing by the way," Mandy said to Dana.

"Oh, thanks, you look hot as well," Dana replied. Mandy did look beautiful in a white cocktail dress that accentuated her curves perfectly. The Latina had an olive skin complexion that contrasted her dress very well. It was also very short and showed off her amazing legs, Dana thought to herself.

The two women entered the pub and turned quite a few heads. The after dinner crowd was bustling in the loud pub, but the two women were able to find a small table in the back.

After two beers, and plenty of work gossip, Mandy asked Dana, "So, are you excited for the club? Gonna be a lot of hot men there."

"I'm nervous," Dana replied.

"Don't be nervous. You look amazing. There will be guys all over you. This is the perfect opportunity to get back in the game, Dana," Mandy said.

"That's why I'm nervous, it's been a while. I feel like there is pressure on me to succeed."

"No pressure, just go and have fun. The rest will take care of itself."

Dana didn't tell Mandy that the real reason she was so nervous, was how she was going to handle the situation with Keisha. The woman seemed very strong willed and wasn't used to taking no for an answer. On the other hand, Dana might have misconstrued the whole thing, and Keisha just wanted to be friends.

"I know exactly what you need to calm those nerves," Mandy said, right before she got the waiter's attention. "Hi," Mandy said to the attractive waiter named Kevin, "Can we have two Irish car bombs, please?"

Dana gave Mandy a look as the waiter hurried off with the order. "Now I'm gonna be a drunk, nervous wreck when I go in there," Dana said.

"You'll be fine, just think of it as a confidence boost," Mandy replied with a giggle.

The waiter appeared with the two pint glasses filled three-quarters of the way with beer. On top of the beer was a small amount of Bailey's Irish Cream. A small shot glass filled with Jameson whiskey complemented the order. The idea was to drink as much of the concoction at once as possible.

"You better not spill any on your white dress," Dana said.

"Cheers, sexy girl," Mandy replied before dropping her shot glass into the pint and drinking half of the drink down.

"Here's to bad ideas," Dana said as she drank almost as much of her drink.

The pair was laughing at one another after finishing their car bombs. Just then, Mandy's phone beeped and she announced it was her mother. She got up from the table and headed to the bathroom where it was quiet.

Dana was now feeling less nervous, and a bit tipsy. As she saw Mandy return from talking to her mother, she knew something was up.

"So, my mom just informed me she is not feeling well. She wants me to come home, because she is not comfortable looking after the girls," a dejected Mandy said.

"Oh, that is a shame. I'll order an Uber for us," Dana replied.

"No, no, I want you to stay, Dana. You deserve to have some fun. I can handle things at home. Plus, I don't want to spoil how amazing you look tonight. Go rock that club."

"Alone? I'm not sure if I'm up for that."

"You're definitely up for it. I insist you go! I already ordered an Uber- for one person. You're gonna be the star of the dance floor."

"OMG I can't believe I'm gonna walk in there alone," Dana said as the two ladies chuckled about her predicament.

A few moments later, Mandy stated that her Uber had arrived. The two women hugged and Dana announced that she would use the ladies room before walking across the street to the night club. When she returned from the ladies room, Kevin, the attractive waiter, was waiting for her with a shot of tequila, a lime, and a salt shaker on a tray.

"You look like you are going to the opening of Club Tru. Your friend said this would give you some courage for your grand entrance," The ginger bearded waiter said. "Do you know which order to do this in?"

"It's been a while, but I think I remember," Dana replied. As the handsome young waiter looked on, she slowly licked her right hand, poured some salt on it and then licked the salt off. She then said, "Cheers," drank the shot, and stuck the wedge of lime into her mouth.

"I think you just made my night," The waiter said as she handed him back the shot glass and put the lime wedge on the tray. "Good luck tonight. If things don't work out over there, I'm here til 2 AM."

"I'll keep that in mind, thanks," Dana said as she smiled at Kevin and began to walk out of the pub to the night club across the street.

As she walked, she felt the warm buzz the car bomb and the tequila gave her. She reminded herself to be firm with both Mike and Keisha. "At the least, I will show my face, hang around for a bit, and then get home before it gets too late," she said to herself.

Upon opening the door to the pub and looking across the street, Dana noticed the line that had formed at the entrance to Club Tru. She crossed the street and was about to get in the back of the line but had to first walk past the front door. As she did, she noticed two massive black men checking I D's and a third handsome black man who looked like a manager.

"Ms. Dana?" The manager said to Dana as she was walking by.

Dana had to do a double take, but there was no doubt the man was talking to her.

"Um, yes,' she said tentatively in reply.

"I'm DeAndre, my cousin made me make sure to keep lookout for you, right this way."

As Dana began to fish her pass out of her purse, DeAndre said to her, "No need for that, beautiful women who are friends with my cousin Keisha go straight to the front of the line, no cover." With that DeAndre opened the door and told Dana to have a wonderful time.

Dana was impressed with the red-carpet service and felt a bit of a high from the combination of tequila, flattery, some still remaining nerves and now the thumping beat of the DJ as she walked into Club Tru.

Atys70
Atys70
229 Followers