First Impressions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Atys70
Atys70
229 Followers

The three women made small talk as they sipped there coffee. Dana was relieved that Keisha was playing things off as if nothing happened between the two of them. Eventually their three daughters appeared and Dana announced to Maggie that it was time to go.

"Come on Mags, we have a busy Sunday," Dana said.

"Yes, Diamond, we do as well," Keisha added.

Dana and Maggie said their goodbyes and drove home. As Dana was about to make herself a second cup of coffee, she heard her phone announce she just received a text.

"I'm really not some crazy bitch who seduces their friends in dark night clubs. Well, I might of last night, but that's not something I do often. I'm probably more into guys than girls, but I have had a few girlfriends over the years. I'm telling you this because I haven't been this strongly attracted to someone like this in a long time. You are beautiful, smart, a great mother, and what really attracts me to you is your calm demeanor. Anyway, I would never do anything to harm you like last night. Like I said, I wasn't thinking clearly and I am sorry. If you never want to see me or talk to me again, I understand. If you do, my door is always open to you."

Dana read the text twice. She couldn't believe she was in this situation- with another woman! The text put her at ease because Keisha was taking any pressure she had put on Dana off. The scary part of the text was that it brought back memories from the previous evening. She thought about the hands on her thighs, the kissing, and the fondling of her breasts. She felt her pulse quicken at the thought of it all.

She went upstairs, heard her daughter in the shower and went into her bedroom. She grabbed her phone with trembling hands, and replied to Keisha's text. "I need time to think about all this," She texted and hit the send button.

Almost immediately, a return text came from Keisha. "Take all the time you need." It was accompanied by a heart emoji and pouty lips emoji.

For some reason, this made Dana even more excited and she immediately stripped naked and climbed in her bed. Her right hand found her excited and wet pussy while her left hand lightly fondled her right breast and nipple. Just then, her phone vibrated and a new text was delivered. Dana thought about ignoring it, but then thought it may be from Keisha. It was.

"I hope you like, no need to reply" Was all the text read, but it was accompanied by a picture of Keisha in a bikini. She was posing with her profile turned to the side giving the viewer a side angle of her breasts and ample ass. She had a sexy, "come hither" look on her face. It appeared to be on a tropical beach.

Dana looked closely at the picture and then down at her naked body. The differences were what excited her the most. Pale light skin contrasting with jet black, tight, toned thighs and ass against large thighs and a large, but proportioned ass.

It didn't take Dana long to find her clit and bring herself to an earth shattering orgasm. "I can't believe I have these feelings for another woman- another black woman," she thought to herself as she lay in bed. "Is this really what I want, or is it the novelty of opposites attracting and the flattery of being desired by someone?"

Dana began to think of a way to find out.

In the teacher breakroom Monday morning Dana found herself alone with Mike Parsons. "Hey Mike, missed you on Saturday night," Dana began.

"My roommate got hit by a car on his bike on Saturday afternoon. I spent the rest of Saturday in the ER. It was more of he got grazed by the car, so he is all right. Some bad road rash, and he is very sore. They just had to keep him to check for concussion. By the time I got home from the hospital, it was late and I was beat. How was the club?"

"It was fun. Mandy couldn't go either, so I hung a little with Diamond's mom and then went home." Changing the subject, Mandy said, "So, Mike, remember you asked if we could talk about possibly going out sometime?"

"Of course I do," The stunned soccer coach and teacher replied. "I just thought you were blowing me off."

"Well, call me this week. Maybe we could do something next weekend," Dana said.

"I certainly will, Dana. I gotta run to third period. Talk to you later," Mike said as he left the break room with a spring in his step.

Dana did find Mike attractive. The idea that a younger man found her attractive also pleased her. What she wasn't sure about was the co-worker aspect and the fact that he was Maggie's teacher. So she would take things slow with Mike, and for the meantime, private.

Mike called Dana on Tuesday night and Dana suggested that she make him dinner at her place. Maggie was going to another sleepover and she would be home alone.

"So, seven o'clock on Saturday night," Dana asked Mike.

"Sounds great, I will bring some wine," Mike offered.

"Perfect, but, Mike...one favor."

"Sure."

"Could we keep this date between us for now? I haven't really talked to Maggie about it yet."

"Of course, scout's honor."

"Great, I will see you in school tomorrow, and look forward to Saturday night."

So Dana was back in the dating scene. She contemplated calling Mandy and letting her know. She knew she could trust her friend to keep her date with Mike a secret. She called and Mandy was thrilled that Dana took the step of asking Mike to her house.

Saturday night arrived and Dana had everything prepared for Dinner. She would be serving a salad before the main course of Tuscan shrimp with angel hair pasta. She drove Maggie to her sleepover before returning home to change into her clothes for her date.

She wore her tightest skinny jeans, high heeled sandals, and a modest blousy top. She didn't want her date to get too excited. Mike arrived promptly at seven with a bottle of red and a bottle of white- just like in the Billy Joel song.

"I wasn't sure what you were serving, so I brought one of each just in case," Mike offered as he was greeted at the door by Dana.

The conversation went well over dinner, mostly because the subject was work and the school's soccer team. The playoffs were about to begin and Mike talked about his strategies and how he planned on using Maggie to optimize the team's offensive output. They laughed about some of the odder faculty members at the school and their shared disdain for some of the administrators.

They had finished the bottle of red with dinner and Dana suggested Mike open the bottle of white while she did the dishes. When she finished she suggested they move to the couch. All in all, Dana thought things were going fairly well. Her third glass of wine put her in a mellow mood and relieved any anxiety she had over dating a co-worker. It turned out that Mike was a thoughtful, funny guy on top of being very handsome.

"I had a really nice time tonight, Mike," Dana stated.

"I did too, dinner was amazing, and so was the woman who prepared it," Mike replied; proud of himself for the witty line he just delivered.

"Thank you," Dana said with the slightest of blushes beginning to warm her face.

"Should I start a chain text to all our colleagues, telling them all how well our date went?" Mike joked, and the pair laughed out loud.

"Ahh, not quite yet, coach," Dana giggled.

"Seriously, I understand how this could get complicated at work and with Maggie, so please know that there is no pressure from me. I was shocked you asked me to call you, honestly. Just know that I had a great night tonight and whatever you want to do in the future is totally up to you. Take all the time you need."

Dana heard that last sentence Mike had just said and it immediately made her think of Keisha. That was exactly what she had texted to her the previous Sunday. She had tried to keep thoughts of Keisha out of her mind all week and concentrate on her date with Mike. She had done a pretty good job of it up until this very moment.

As Dana was thinking about the events of last week, she and Mike developed a bit of an awkward silence as they looked at each other on the couch. Mike took this as his sign to move in for a kiss. It caught Dana off guard at first, but soon the couple developed a rhythm. Dana tried to not compare this make out session with the one she had had with Keisha, but to no avail. She was making comparisons. And quite frankly, she had to be honest with herself, wasn't that what this whole date was about?

Thoughts of Keisha's lips began to come to Dana's forethought. She tried to push them away and concentrate on Mike. She couldn't. The kiss continued, but Dana was in another place. Mike then placed his hand roughly on Dana's right breast. His strong hand kneaded and pulled on her breast ending with a flick of her nipple through her bra. Compared to Jack, her ex, Mike was doing a fairly good job. The experience wasn't horrible.

Compared to the feelings and sensations Dana had when Keisha stroked her breast- there was no comparison, Dana thought. That's when she broke the kiss off and looked at Mike.

"I had a wonderful time tonight, but I think we should stop right here," Dana said, bluntly.

"Sure, no problem," Mike replied, disappointed, but respectful of Dana's wishes. "So, call me whenever. At work I will be Mr. Parsons, teacher and soccer coach, but I do hope you call me," Mike said as he got up off the couch and headed for the door.

Dana followed him, gave him a hug at the door and said, "Tonight was great, I'll call you."

With that, Mike was gone and Dana returned to the couch. She took a long sip of wine and went back to everything that had transpired in the last week. The night club, the texting with Keisha, and the date with Mike, she was thinking about it all when she looked over on the coffee table and saw her phone.

She picked it up, and at first, just stared at it in her very quiet house. Then she opened her text conversation with Keisha. She stared at her picture on the beach for what seemed like ages. For a moment, she fantasized about being on that beach with her-alone.

Without really thinking, she typed the word "Hey" into the phone. With a shaky thumb, she hit the send button.

Her pulse quickened, and her breathing became shallow as she waited for a reply.

Two minutes later, her phone beeped and she nearly fell off the couch with nervousness.

"Hey to you, what's up?" Keisha replied.

"I've been thinking about you," Dana nervously typed. Part of her couldn't believe she was typing these words to another woman.

"All good thoughts I hope."

"Yes," was Dana's one word reply.

"What are you doing right now?" Keisha asked.

"Sitting here, alone, in my house."

"Would you like some company?" Keisha asked.

Dana knew it was now or never. For the hundredth time she thought about the consequences of what could come of this. She thought about Keisha's eyes. She took a deep breath before typing.

"Yes."

"Text me your address."

Dana sent her address, and went to the bathroom mirror to check herself out. She re-applied her lipstick and went back to the couch. She sat there, nervously waiting for her guest's arrival. She finished her glass of wine just as she looked out the window to the dark street. A white Cadillac slowly pulled up to the curb outside her house.

Dana waited for the knock on the door before walking to it on shaky legs. Slowly, she opened the door to the site of Keisha standing there.

"Hey, c'mon in," Dana said with a very dry, cotton mouth. The two women briefly stared at each other before Dana continued. "Would you like a glass of wine? Follow me to the kitchen." Dana had no idea how to proceed and there was an uneasy silence as Keisha followed her to the kitchen.

Keisha broke the silence as Dana poured her a glass of wine. "So, what made you text me tonight? I wasn't sure I was ever going to hear from you."

"I never kissed another woman before last week," Dana replied. She slowly handed Keisha the glass.

"Oh, really? So you wanted a second taste to see if you really like it?" Keisha said before taking a sip of her wine and putting the glass on the kitchen counter. She closed the space before her and Dana, with Dana now leaning back against the counter.

"I guess so," Dana said.

Before Dana could say anything else, Keisha placed both her hands on Dana's cheeks and kissed her passionately. She pressed her body into the smaller woman, putting one of her hands on the back of Dana's head.

Keisha finally released Dana from her grasp and asked her, "Well, what do you think?

"I think we should go up to my bedroom."

Keisha followed Dana up the stairs, admiring the view of the white woman's ass in her tight jeans. As they reached Dana's bed, they once again stared at each other. This time, however it was brief.

Both women attacked each other with an aggressively passionate kiss. Dana could feel the taller woman's breasts push into her upper chest and she let out the first of what would be many moans this evening. She then felt her blouse being un-tucked by Keisha's strong hands. Quickly, it was pulled over her head and Keisha returned her lips to Dana's neck. Once again, the beautiful black woman had found Dana's "sweet spot," eliciting another moan from the blonde.

Part of Dana knew this was happening way too fast. She also knew her body was on fire and she wanted more-more kissing, more touching, more passion.

Suddenly, Dana felt herself being lifted up and thrown down gently onto the bed. She was immediately straddled by Keisha with both the larger woman's knees bracketing Dana's hips. There were those hands again, the hands she had thought about roaming her body before. The dichotomy between their strength and their feminine softness fascinated Dana.

"Sit up," Keisha commanded. Once Dana obeyed, she skillfully unclasped the guidance counselor's bra, throwing it to the floor.

In the dim light of the darkened bed room, Dana could barely make out the contrast in skin color between the two women. Mahogany hands on porcelain hips. Those hands slowly making their way up Dana's sides gave the white woman an unbelievable thrill that made her shake.

Finally, those hands made it to the bare skin of Dana's impressive tits. She threw her head back, moaning in the process. Her sensitive nipples were on fire as they hardened under ebony fingers. When she thought the sensations could get no better, she felt, first, a tongue, and then two wet, soft, lips encase her left nipple. This time it was more of a squeal and less of a moan as Keisha sent Dana to the next level of ecstasy

For Keisha's part, these were the tits she first noticed bounce as their owner jumped up onto the curb to avoid her car. On the day of the fire drill, she had admonished herself for letting her impatience and anger get the best of her. When she was walking out of the school office she got her first appreciation of the body of the guidance counselor who was only doing her job.

Now, only three weeks later, here she was, sucking on the beautiful tits of this sexy white girl. Never in a million years did she see this scenario playing out so quickly. But, she thought to herself as she sucked Dana's nipple into her mouth, this was the plan from the second she left the school that day.

Keisha switched to Dana's right nipple and felt the blonde put her hand onto the back of her head, pushing her closer with encouraging moans. After feeling the nipple harden even more in her mouth, Keisha relented and began planting soft kisses in a trail down Dana's stomach. She circled Dana's belly button before reaching Dana's waistline. She slowly got off the bed before looking at Dana. "Are you OK, my sweet?"

"A little nervous," Dana relied.

"Don't be, I'm about to send you to paradise," The black woman whispered.

With that, she quickly unclasped Dana's jeans, unzipped the zipper and with her strength, easily pulled the tight jeans over Dana's hips. She then knelt at the foot of the bed and pulled Dana down to its edge. She took Dana's left foot and ankle into her hands. She lightly nibbled on Dana's ankle before moving up to her calf. She let her right hand stroke the inside of Dana's thigh with her long, manicured nails. She kissed and licked the calf as she heard its owner softly moan.

She repeated this treatment on Dana's right leg until she reached the apex of Dana's legs. It was now time to make this little white girl hers. Looking Dana straight in the eye, she again commanded, "Lift your hips, my sweet." Dana again quickly obeyed, and Keisha peeled the pretty pink thong off Dana's hips and down her legs. She brought the thong to her face and inhaled deeply. "Mmmm, these are mine now."

She inhaled Dana's musk again, this time from her excited pussy and smiled. "What a beautiful pink pussy," Keisha thought to herself before blowing air lightly over Dana's wet vagina. Keisha marveled at how beautiful Dana looked. Her pussy had a soft, small tuft of hair above it. Her toned abdomen led to her amazing tits which still stood on their own. The nervous anticipation in Dana's eyes really turned Keisha on as she felt her own pussy begin to get wet.

"You are so beautiful, my little Princess," Keisha stated.

"Thank you, so are you," Dana replied. She had become entranced with the feelings that Keisha's hands, fingers, lips and tongue had given her. She could feel her juices trickle out of her pussy and slowly make their way to her ass. Her pussy was on fire and the anticipation of what was to come became too much.

"Please eat me," Dana cried.

"Yes, sugar," Keisha replied before lowering her lips onto Dana's mound.

"Oh, fuck!" Dana cried as she felt first, Keisha's lips, then her tongue begin their assault on her pussy. Her hands grabbed the bed spread as tightly as she could. Her eyes went to the back of her head as Keisha's tongue worked its way between her pussy lips.

Keisha moved lower and hoisted Dana's legs over her shoulders. This gave the black woman a much better angle of attack on the blonde's pussy. Not wanting to miss any of Dana's nectar, Keisha took a long lick from the bottom of Dana's perineum up through her now opened pussy.

"You taste like heaven, my angel," Keisha said before plunging her tongue deep into Dana's folds. This elicited a squeal from Dana as well as both of her hands now grabbing onto the back of Keisha's head, pushing her deeper into her center.

Keisha used her tongue like a jackhammer- in and out, in and out- of Dana's pussy. She lapped up as much of Dana's juice as possible. She could hear the guidance counselor scream in ecstasy as her strong legs squeezed tightly on the sides of the black woman's head.

Keisha knew it was time to make her white lover see stars. She slowly ran her tongue over Dana's clit, causing the blonde to twitch. She then surrounded the clit and its hood with her lips and sucked them into her mouth. At the same time, she slowly pushed her right middle finger into Dana's steaming hot cunt. She made a hook shape with her finger, finding Dana's G-spot. Dana raised her hips off the bed as Keisha continued her assault. The two women found a rhythm as Dana's legs continued to clamp down on Keisha's head, while her pussy grinded into her face.

Keisha removed her finger from the tight pussy, feeling its walls try to clamp down on her now soaked digit. Her lubed up finger now made its way to Dana's ass. She ran it softly over the white woman's rosebud, while at the same time, ever so delicately, began to flick her tongue over Dana's clit.

The sensations that Dana were feeling were like nothing she had ever felt before. She was seeing stars and gasping for breath as her pussy sent lightning bolts throughout her body. At that moment, she knew this was the greatest sexual experience of her life. She let the tidal wave feeling that began in the pit of her stomach wash over her whole body as the most tremendous orgasm she had ever had exploded from within her.

Atys70
Atys70
229 Followers