First Impressions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Atys70
Atys70
229 Followers

The club was dark, with an array of strobe lights illuminating the dance floor. It was laid out with four crescent shaped booths to her left, hi-top tables along the back wall, and the bar to her immediate right. Bathrooms and a coat check were on the fourth wall.

Dana scanned the room and looked for either Keisha or Mike. Not seeing them, she momentarily panicked and for a moment thought about turning around and leaving. Instead she took a deep breath and headed in the direction of the bar. Since the club had just opened, people were still filing in and she was able to easily get a spot at the far end of the bar, away from the front door.

A smiling, gorgeous, Asian girl, who couldn't be more than twenty worked the far end of the bar and asked Dana what she would like to drink. She wore next to nothing, as did most of the female staff, but she was very professional and pleasant.

"Hi, I'm Alexa, welcome to Tru, what can I get you?"

"Oh, just a club soda for now, thanks."

The barmaid flashed a smile and went to get Dana's drink. Dana looked around the room, which was quickly filling and noticed a diverse crowd of people. The one thing they all had in common, she thought, was that they were all younger than her. She then made up her mind, that if she didn't see Keisha or Mike, or anyone else she might know, she would just finish her drink and be on her way.

Alexa brought Dana her drink and added, "You're gorgeous, anything else you need tonight, let me know." She flashed a beautiful smile before attending to another guest.

Dana wasn't exactly sure what that meant. Mandy and her had once talked about how the twenty something females are much more receptive to being bi-sexual. Dana thought it wasn't out of the realm of possibility that that was a come-on from the bartender. That would make two for the night, both being much younger than her.

Halfway through her club soda, Dana was about to get her exit plan ready. She considered for a moment, to go back to the pub and talk to Kevin. As she contemplated this she heard a loud voice from behind her yell, "Dana girl!!"

It was Keisha. Mandy wasn't wrong when she told Dana about her outfit. She wore tights that showed off her large bodacious ass. A tube top, that exposed her mid drift left nothing to the imagination and made her breasts stand out for everyone to see, was accompanied by high heels that made her even taller than her 5'9".

Keisha immediately put her hand on Dana's back and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "You look amazing, sexy girl, where's Mandy?" Keisha asked. Dana immediately looked at how beautiful Keisha's eyes and lips looked and was speechless for a moment. "You OK girl?"

"Oh, I'm fine. Unfortunately, Mandy's mom was feeling ill, so she went home to keep an eye on the girls. So it's just me. You look pretty awesome yourself."

"Thank you, sweets. Just you, huh? That's a shame for Mandy. Well I'm gonna show you a real good time. C'mon I want to introduce you to a few of my friends."

Keisha took Dana by the hand and once again the blonde felt its strength. They arrived at one of the booths where 4 of Keisha's friends were sitting. Three women and one man, all black and all very attractive, greeted Dana. The group of now six took their seats with Keisha and Dana sitting on the end of one side of the booth.

Immediately a round of shots was ordered and everyone talked about how great the club looked and sounded. Just as the waitress appeared with the tray of shots, Dana felt Keisha's hand on her knee. She reached over Dana, just as she did at the soccer game, and handed the waitress two, one hundred dollar bills. As she did this, her breast once again pushed into Dana's shoulder.

"Bring another round in a little while, along with drinks for everyone, and keep the rest as your tip, gorgeous girl," Keisha said to the waitress.

Her hand returned to Dana's knee before Keisha lifted her shot glass and announced to the table, "To Club Tru, new friends and new adventures," Keisha toasted to everyone's approval.

The shot was sweet, but Dana could tell it had plenty of alcohol in it. She drank it without thinking that she had decided earlier that she had had enough for the night. She was now on the verge of going from buzzed to drunk. She briefly remembered that she should keep her distance from Keisha, but had to admit that her hand on her knee felt good.

Most of the conversation at the table centered around people-watching the club patrons who were on the dance floor. Many racy comments were hurled at the crowd and Dana couldn't help but laugh at how outrageous Keisha's friends were acting. For the most part she just listened.

Simone, who was seated on the other side of Keisha, leaned over and asked, "So Dana, how long have you known Keisha?"

Before Dana could answer, Keisha interrupted and said, "About a month. I came to school to pick up Diamond and gave her the full bitch mode experience. That was before I realized how hot she was."

Dana's mouth opened in shock before giving Keisha a playful punch in the arm. "Our daughter's play soccer together," Dana said to Simone, "we're soccer mom friends."

Keisha pulled out her cell phone, and quickly said to Dana, "Give me your number, we never exchanged them yesterday. Dana gave Keisha her number before Keisha said, "Good, I just sent you a text. Now we both have each other's numbers.

As the second round of shots arrived, Dana looked down at her cell phone and saw the new text. It was simply two emojis of pouty red kissing lips.

"I shouldn't do this one. I've had a lot to drink tonight already,"

Dana told Keisha as the taller black woman put the shot in front of her.

"No pressure, but I strongly suggest you do one more before we hit the dance floor," Keisha said as she stared intently into Dana's eyes. Dana returned the stare, which to her seemed to go on forever.

"Allright, I guess one more as my night cap won't hurt," Dana said demurely. She quickly realized she was having a hard time saying no to Keisha Collier. "So, what are we drinking this one to?"

"To new friendships, sugar," Keisha said as she placed her hand a little further up Dana's leg and looked deep into the blue eyes of the beautiful blonde.

"To new friendships," Dana replied, and the two women slowly, and without taking their eyes off of one another, drank their shots.

For an instant, Dana thought Keisha was going to kiss her right there at the table. She was also concerned with how high Keisha's hand was riding up her thigh. She put her hand on top of Keisha's in an effort to combat its advances. Keisha simply put her other hand on top of Dana's and lightly brushed it with her thumb. Nothing was said as the two women continued to stare into one another's eyes.

Dana's heart was beginning to pound in her chest. A million questions were racing around her head. How did she get herself into this situation? How would she get herself out of it? Why did it feel so good to have her hand on my thigh? Why can't I get her to stop? Do I want her to stop?

Slowly, agonizingly so, Keisha lightly raked the few inches of Dana's leg with her long manicured nails, before announcing to the table, "All right y'all, let's hit it!"

With that, all six people at the table filed out onto the dance floor. Dana couldn't remember the last time she danced in a night club, but the combination of alcohol and watching Keisha begin to dance gave her the freedom to let loose and let her body take over. After a bit of awkwardness at first, she got in step with the rhythm and began to dance in earnest.

Midway through the second song, Dana looked around and could not locate Keisha. She then felt a hand cradle her right hand from behind. She looked down to see her pale white skin intertwined with that of the jet black of Keisha's. Keisha's left hand moved to Dana's left hip and Dana could feel the tips of Keisha's breasts push into Dana's shoulders.

Maybe it was the alcohol; maybe it was the beat of the music, but the normally reserved guidance counselor and mother did not protest. In fact, the two women got into their own rhythm and gyrated together on the crowded dance floor. Dana could also feel Keisha's mid- section grinding into her ass. It felt good- too good, and at the second Dana remembered where she was with a large crowd on the floor and demurely slipped out of Keisha's embrace, smiled at her and continued to dance on her own.

Keisha smiled back at Dana before slipping away through the crowd to another section of the dance floor. Dana danced a few moments more and was about to take a break when Keisha's friend, Simone approached her.

Over the loud, pulsating beats, Simone shouted into Dana's ear, "Just a little warning, if you're not prepared for her, you should probably go. Keisha is used to getting what she wants, and right now, she wants you."

"Oh, no, we are just soccer mom friends," Dana replied.

"Soccer mom friends," Simone laughed. "Yeah, OK." She raised her eyebrows at Dana in a questioning manner, and danced herself back into the throng of bodies.

Dana looked around the dance floor and in a moment of clarity realized things had gotten a little crazy while dancing with Keisha. She immediately left the dance floor and went to the bar. Alexa was waiting for her with a smile and said, "What can I get you sexy woman?

"Just an ice water, please," Dana answered. Alexa returned with the ice water and a big smile before saying, "Looks like you worked up a thirst out there. You were on fire girl!"

Dana took a long sip of the ice water in hopes it would cool her off and sober her up a bit. It appears she made quite the impression on the dance floor and it was beginning to scare her a bit. "What if there is someone here that I know? God, was it that blatant?" she thought to herself. She took another long pull on her ice water and decided to call it a night. First she would use the ladies room.

After finishing in the stall, Dana took a look at herself in the mirror, and noticed she was a bit flushed. Not that bad though. Anyway, she was leaving, so it wasn't that big a deal. She reached into her purse to order an Uber when she noticed she had a text from Keisha, who she hadn't seen in 15 minutes.

"I think you know by now how amazing I think you are. I think you want it too. Meet me in the private lounge. Just knock on the door that says VIP, someone will let you in." the text from Keisha read.

The pounding in her chest returned. It was decision time. The easy choice was to just get the Uber and go wait out on the corner to go home. It was also the prudent decision, Dana mused. Her breathing became rapid, and that feeling in her stomach, the one when she watched Keisha walk away from her, mesmerized by her ass, came back to her.

"Time to go home," she said out loud to no one in particular. But, while still feeling the effects of all the shots she had done, with all the beautiful, sweaty, young bodies and the pulsating beat of the club and thoughts of Keisha's ass as it swayed when she walked, Dana opened the door to the bathroom. She looked left to the dance floor and the loud music...then she looked right, to the lone door at the end of the hallway. Three letters were all that appeared on the door. V I P.

"I could just tell her to her face that this isn't what I'm interested in. Let's just see what happens," Dana reasoned with herself. She slowly walked down the hall and reached the door. Strong consideration was given to turning and running. However, with a deep breath she found her right hand lightly wrapping on the door.

Almost immediately, the door opened half-way and Dana walked through the threshold. Another Massive black man with a shaved head simply said to her, "Dana?"

"Yes," was her short, terse reply. The doorman simply nodded his head and pointed it towards a row of couches lining the wall immediately to her right. The room was dimly lit with light trance music playing softly in the back ground. The wall on the other side of the room was completely covered by mirrors. There was a small bar, unmanned, at the other end of the narrow room.

Dana followed the bouncer's blunt direction and began to walk down the middle of the room.

"Sit down gorgeous," Dana heard Keisha's voice. Dana sat down on the plush couch before she could make out Keisha's face in the near darkness.

"Keisha, I shouldn't be here. I think your great, and I want to be friends. But, this isn't my thing," Dana started.

"But, here you are. You could have simply ignored my text, got a ride home and that would have been that. Instead, you are sitting with me in a private room at a black night club while two people over there make love."

Dana could make out two bodies, and man and woman, grinding on each other on the other couch. She could hear the soft moans of the woman as she threw her head back in ecstasy.

"I think you're here because you have thought about me since our first unfortunate interaction," Keisha continued. "Deep down, I think you want to be here. Whether you want to keep it a secret or not, you want this. Opposites attract and all that."

"Keisha, I really..." Dana was cut off by Keisha's hand on her cheek. Where normally she first noticed the strength in that hand, now she just felt its smooth silky softness as it slowly caressed her cheek. For about the hundredth time since the soccer fundraiser, the two women locked eyes on each other. Nothing further was said.

Keisha slowly leaned over and placed her large pouty lips on the smaller white woman's. It was a tentative kiss on Dana's part at first, but Keisha shifted her hand from Dana's cheek to the back of her head. Keisha pulled Dana's head closer towards hers and the kiss became one of passion.

Dana had let her body take over, and all she could think about were how good the larger black woman's lips felt. It was like no kiss she had ever had before. Smooth, wet, strong- but soft, Dana was enraptured. The kiss continued and Dana could feel Keisha's right hand move to her stomach. As this was happening, Keisha's tongue found the inside of Dana's mouth. Dana had put up light resistance to this before letting Keisha's tongue probe her mouth.

Keisha's hand slowly moved up to Dana's breast. Electricity ran through Dana's body unlike any feeling she had ever had during sex with any man. Keisha moved her mouth to Dana's neck, exactly on her "Sweet spot" just below her ear. Dana let out a loud moan as she threw her head back to the back of the couch.

Dana opened her eyes when she heard the voice of the female from the other couch say out loud, "Oh my god, look how hot they look." Dana looked to her right to see the couple, a blonde twenty- something heavily tattooed with her top off, kneeling on the couch with an older black man. The two were watching Dana and Keisha very closely.

This broke Dana out of her sensual bliss and she immediately jumped to her feet. Keisha turned to the couple and forcefully said, "Excuse me." While she gave them a look that said "I will deal with you two later," She turned to see Dana move towards the door.

Dana went to open the door but it was locked and she couldn't find the knob in the dark. A large black hand reached for the door, gave her an appreciative smile, unlocked the door and let her out. Just as she was near the end of the hallway and close to the dance floor, she felt Keisha's hand on her shoulder. This time, she felt its strength.

"Dana, wait," Keisha said. "Listen it was a mistake to do this here, I'm sorry."

This time, Dana cut Keisha off and replied, "Keisha I can't, I just can't. Not here, not anywhere."

With that, she turned and half walked, half ran towards the front door.

"I don't believe that," was the last thing Dana heard Keisha say as she made her way to the door. Once outside, she hit the Uber app and thankfully, because of the crowds at the club, there was a driver waiting near the corner.

Dana got in the back seat with no words for the driver. She put her hands to her face and took a deep breath. Tears began to stream down her face. "What just happened?" she thought to herself. "People were watching you... people saw what happened... that couple and that bouncer... what were you thinking???"

She looked out the window and shifted on the seat. That is when she realized that her thong was soaked with her excitement and her nipples were still rock hard.

"What the hell is going on with me?' was the last thought she had before the driver pulled up to her house. She immediately went upstairs and took a cold shower.

The shower had calmed her body down from a sexual standpoint, but her mind was still racing. The confusion she had was unsettling to someone so planned out in her life as Dana was. Every time she rationally thought out a way to explain to Keisha that tonight was a mistake, the thought of those lips on hers, and how amazing the kiss was crept back in. Lying in bed, she scripted out her speech to Keisha, but every time she did, the memory of the black woman's hand on her thigh, and breast returned. How good she smelled, how her voice entranced her. Dana rolled over a hundred times, but sleep would not come until the wee hours of the morning.

Dana woke up Sunday morning around 10:30. She hadn't slept that late since college. She reached for her phone and saw she had three text messages. She remembered that her daughter was at Mandy's house, so she answered the two texts from her friend first. The first text was at 8:38 AM and simply read "How was last night???" The second text was at 10:03 and said, "Would you like me to bring Maggie home?"

She immediately called Mandy and the beautiful Latina answered on the second ring.

"Hey, good morning, just waking up? I have coffee on if you want to come over to get Maggie and give me the scoop on last night," Mandy said.

"Um, ok, give me a second to wash up and I'll be over in half an hour," Dana replied. "What am I gonna tell Mandy about last night?" she then thought to herself.

Since she had just showered a few hours earlier, Dana brushed her teeth, put her hair in a ponytail and threw a baseball cap on her head. She wore a comfortable sweat suit with running shoes, and she was out the door in twenty minutes. Before she drove off, she remembered there was another text on her phone she hadn't read. It was from Keisha at 2:47 AM.

"My desire for you got in the way of my respect for you as a friend. I am so very sorry I put you in that situation. I obviously wasn't thinking straight. I hope we can talk sometime soon. K." Dana read the text from Keisha before putting the car in drive and heading to Mandy's.

Dana wrung the doorbell and Mandy quickly opened the door and greeted her friend. "Hey, come on in; let me pour you some coffee. Keisha should be here soon to get Diamond. All the other girls just left. So...what did I miss??"

"Not much, it was fun. I met some of Keisha's friends; she made me do shots, which got me pretty drunk. We danced a little. That was about it. I was home before midnight," Dana replied.

"Any hot guys? C'mon, give me the four one one."

"There really isn't much to tell," Dana said, leaving out the part about her and Keisha's make out session. Her answers were short because she was still processing the fact that Keisha was going to walk through the door any second. How was she going to handle that? She sipped her coffee thinking about it when the she heard the doorbell.

Mandy got up to answer the door and returned with Keisha. Dana looked up to see a smiling Keisha walk in and greet her. "Good morning Dana. Glad to see you made it home OK last night. I hope you had fun."

"I did. Thanks for inviting us. Such a shame that Mandy couldn't make it, your cousin's club is incredible," Dana answered, as if nothing unusual had happened.

Atys70
Atys70
229 Followers