First Impressions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Atys70
Atys70
229 Followers

"Oooooooh Fuuuuuuck!! Yeeeeessssssss!! Keep eating my cuuuuunt!! Oh god yess!! Dana cried out as she held onto Keisha's head. She thought the climax was over as her breathing began to come under control. That changed when she felt Keisha's tongue encircle her rosebud.

She had never been into ass-play with anyone in her life, but the sensation she was now feeling was incredible. Keisha reached up with her right thumb and began to rub Dana's clit, all the while sticking her tongue as far into Dana's tight back door as she could.

The nerve endings in her ass exploded and with that, another tremendous orgasm overcame Dana. She finally removed her legs from Keisha's shoulders and lay on her bed spread eagle and spent. She was devoid of any thought temporarily as her breathing again subsided, this time for good. She found it odd that her first coherent thought was that she had never used the word cunt before in her life. Then she realized that many "firsts" had occurred tonight.

Her second coherent thought as she watched Keisha stand over her at her bedside was that she was completely naked and Keisha was fully dressed.

"May I undress you, please?" was the first thing Dana said to the statuesque black woman after her two incredible orgasms.

"Of course, lover," Keisha whispered.

Dana came to her knees on the bed and faced her ebony lover. Lover- Dana couldn't believe that another woman had just called her that. Keisha wore a silk blouse that she helped Dana pull over her head. A white bra encased her large mocha colored breasts. With trembling hands, Dana undid the front clasp of the bra, freeing Keisha's breasts. Dana was enthralled by the dark color of Keisha's areola and nipples.

For the first time in her life, with tentative hands, she reached out and touched another woman's breasts. She was amazed by their weight and how soft the skin felt in her hands. Once again the contrast of her white hands on the dark breasts excited her to no end. She could feel Keisha's nipples begin to harden in her palms.

Dana looked up at Keisha like a child asking for a chocolate ice-cream cone.

"Do what feels natural, baby. We can stop right now if you like. There is no pressure here," Keisha stated.

With that, Dana lowered her mouth onto Keisha's left breast. Her tongue found the stiff nipple as her mouth took in as much of the breast as possible. She could feel Keisha's hands begin to massage the back of her head. Like many things on this evening, it felt incredible.

"That feels amazing, baby," Keisha lightly whispered.

This gave Dana the confidence to first switch to Keisha's right breast and then, slowly, find and undo the clasp to the front of her pants. With trembling hands, she lowered the zipper on the pants and looked up to Dana for guidance.

"Let me help you, beautiful," Keisha whispered as she wriggled her pants past her wide hips and let them fall to the floor. The two women gazed into each other's eyes again before Dana began to again suck on Keisha's breasts.

Dana then reached around and grabbed Keisha's ass with both her hands. Her touch was soft at first, but eventually she massaged her fingers into her lover's ample back side. If Dana was being honest, Keisha's ass was the first thing that attracted her to this woman.

"Oh that feels so nice, baby," Keisha's breath was now becoming shallow as she enjoyed the ministrations this novice white woman was giving her.

Eventually Dana broke of her display of affection for Keisha's tits and ass and looked down to Keisha's purple thong. Dana noticed the wet spot in the gusset of the thong and stared in wonderment.

"Take them off, my sweet," Keisha requested.

Dana slowly got off the bed and stood facing Keisha. She slowly lowered herself to her knees, coming face to face with the black woman's thong covered pussy. She hooked each hand onto the sides of the thong and pulled down. There was not much resistance as the thong came over her hips before Dana let go and it fell to the floor.

Dana stared at Keisha's womanhood in awe. Besides her own vagina, she had never really looked at one, especially this close, before in her life. The musk was intoxicating to her as she studied the beautiful black pussy. Keisha was as bare as a baby except for a small "landing strip" of hair above her mound. On trembling legs Dana stood and looked into Keisha's eyes.

"I'm so nervous, I don't know what to do," Dana whispered to Keisha.

Keisha softly placed her left hand on Dana's neck and lowered her lips to meet the white woman's. This kiss was tender and soft.

"You can do no wrong tonight, angel. You've already given me great pleasure. Just explore and do what comes natural. My body will let you know when you are doing it right. Remember- no pressure," Keisha reassured her new lover.

Dana smiled up at Keisha, before saying, "Go lay your head on my pillow."

Keisha did as she was told and lifted her knees off the bed once her head hit the pillows.

Dana went to the foot of the bed and slowly climbed on. She seemed to be on auto-pilot, letting her body make decisions of their own. On all fours, she climbed between the black woman's legs. She ran her cheek against the inside of Keisha's thigh, marveling at its smoothness. She then began to plant small kisses on the thigh before moving towards the waiting pussy.

Dana could now see the dark inner and outer folds of Keisha's pussy. With the smell of Keisha's excitement and the intense studying of her sex, Dana grew more aroused. Keisha's pussy went from being something foreign to Dana to an object of attraction and lust. This carnal desire for another woman excited Dana to amazing levels and as she put her hands on the outside of Keisha's thighs, she knew she was ready.

She lowered her mouth to the waiting pussy and stuck her tongue out. Just as a child would savor that first lick of a chocolate ice cream cone, Dana did the same with her first lick of Keisha's pussy. The taste was like nothing she had ever experienced- tangy, yet sweet- very hard for Dana to explain, if she had to. One thing was for sure, after that first taste, she wanted more.

So more is what she got. Dana worked her tongue between Keisha's folds and stuck it in as far as she could. Within seconds, she was addicted to the taste, smell, and texture of Keisha's womanhood.

Her explorations were met with great encouragement by Keisha. "Oh yes baby, you doing so good! Ah fuck, that feels good. Keep going lover!"

This drove Dana on with new heights of confidence. When she withdrew her tongue from the walls of Keisha's pussy, it slid up and over the black woman's clitoral hood. Keisha's legs took their turn clamping down on the smaller white woman's head as her right hand forcefully grabbed a handful of blonde hair.

"Oh shit, that's it; you found mommy's spot...yesss!" Keisha cried out. She then began to rock here hips up and down, not letting go of Dana's head and hair.

Dana, for her part, held on for all she had. She had sucked Keisha's clit between her lips and now was being rocked by the larger, more powerful woman. She flicked her tongue out a few times while trying to breath from her nose. Whatever she was doing seemed to be working, and this pleased her a great deal.

"Here it comes, baby! Oh fuuuuuck!" Keisha cried as a cascade of her juices came from deep inside her pussy and drowned the white woman's face. "Oh fuck yes. Oh you were so good, sugar."

Dana could not believe the power of the orgasm or the amount of fluid that washed over her. In a million years she never would have expected anything like this, but, here she was laying on her bed soaked in female ejaculate, and her first emotion was one of pride. She was proud that on her first experience, she was able to bring the beautiful woman whose legs she was between to a powerful climax.

"Come here my princess," Keisha whispered as she came down from her orgasm. It was a strong one, caused mostly from the thought of who gave it to her more than the skill upon which it was produced. Dana climbed into Keisha's arms and the two women kissed passionately for what seemed like eternity to both.

"Well, what did you think, Dana?" Keisha asked after the two women lay on the bed for a few moments silently caressing each other.

"It was incredible, you are incredible. Laying here in your arms is so nice," Dana responded.

"You were amazing too, my sweet. I can't believe it happened. I wanted you from the first moment I saw you at that fire drill. I thought I blew it with my short temper and impatience. Yet here we are," Keisha said.

"Never in a million years would I have thought this would have happened. I never even considered being with another woman, and that day I thought you were a total bitch," Dana responded.

"I was a total bitch that day."

"Yes, but your apology was so sweet."

"So what made you change your mind about being with a girl?" Keisha asked.

"Well, at first, I did admire your fashion sense, and your figure does demand attention," Dana answered. But, that first soccer game, when you were very handsy with me, which got me thinking about you. Then I starting looking at your amazing ass, and I think that's when you had me officially curious."

Keisha chuckled before saying "I couldn't keep my hands off you that day, and I was so delightfully surprised that you didn't seem to mind."

After a few silent moments of light caresses, Dana asked, "So what happens now?"

Keisha contemplated her answer for a few moments before answering. "Respect for each other and our situations. As the mothers of two young girls, I personally think discretion is important. Every decision we make affects them a lot. Like I mentioned before, I still date guys. I don't consider myself a lesbian, or bi, I'm just myself. When I find someone attractive, male or female, I go for it. It's actually been a while since I've hooked up with anyone."

"What I'm trying to say is we are two adults who just had great sex together. If we want to keep doing that- that's fine with me. If not, I totally understand. I am a no pressure girl."

"That just gave me a huge relief," Dana responded. "Obviously this is a huge change in my life. I so agree about protecting our daughters. I'm just going to need some time to sort through all of this. Please know that tonight was incredible."

"It doesn't have to be over," Keisha stated.

"Come shower with me," Dana replied.

Dana turned on the shower to the perfect temperature and the two women climbed in. They were making out immediately as the water beat down on them. Keisha's hands roamed all over Dana's body before she reached for a bar of soap. With lathered hands she began to rub Dana's excited pussy. She stuck one, then two fingers into Dana while her thumb rubbed her clit. Their lips mashed together as Dana moaned into Keisha's mouth.

Suddenly, Keisha grabbed for the soap and brought it to Dana's ass. She rubbed the bar up and down between Dana's tight cheeks. Dana let out a squeal as an orgasm ripped through her.

After coming down from her orgasm, Dana then took the bar of soap and lathered Keisha's entire body. She spent a long time at the massive mocha tits before lowering the bar to Keisha's pussy. She soaped up Keisha's mons before she returned the favor and ran the soap between Keisha's ass. This fascinated Dana and she knew right then that she would need to spend more time with Keisha's ass in the future- for exploration purposes, she smiled to herself.

Returning to Keisha's pussy, she too, stuck two fingers into her black lover and then began to rub her clit. Soap, hot water, steam and the cries of Keisha filled the bathroom as the ebony beauty climaxed.

Dana produced two giant, fluffy towels after the women got out of the shower and they dried each other off in sensual fashion. Dana ran her towel over Keisha's ass in amazement at its proportion and shape. She was in lust with it and knew she wanted to be naked with Keisha again, but kept it to herself.

As Keisha got dressed, it was decided that to be fair, they would keep each other's thongs as a memento to this evening.

"Take all the time you need, but know, you can call me whenever," Keisha said after she finished dressing.

"Thank you," was all Dana said before the two mothers shared an intimate kiss. Dana walked Keisha to the door and the women said their goodbyes.

Atys70
Atys70
229 Followers