First Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't think so but there was an essence of the sea on your face and neck and hair and shoulders," I said while stifling a laugh. "Why do you ask?"

"You're an insensitive idiot," she replied before laughing out loud.

"Rachel, answer me seriously. Why did you do this tonight? What's going on?"

"This is difficult to put into words but what I initiated is the result of the feelings that came to the surface when I saw you kissing Trey the other night. You seemed comfortable when I teased you afterward and I realized how close I felt to you in every way but could never articulate it. I know that you kept my secret about Anne for years and I had no way of thanking you for that without telling you everything and I was not ready for that yet. Words have escaped me and when I saw how easily you acknowledged Anne and me when she was leaving, I knew I had to share something meaningful with you as a way to say 'Thank you for being you." I have one thing that is special to me which I will share only with those I truly and deeply love and the fact that you happen to be my brother is no reason to withhold it.

"Just so we're clear, this night is special and I hope you can appreciate that," she said. "Don't think you are free to jump my bones every time you get a hard-on or feel like a wet pussy to break the monotony."

"There's the Rachel I know and love. And, so we're clear, don't think that you can crawl into my bed and ravage me like some slut whenever you feel like it, or bring Anne with you so she pins my face with her vagina and you sit on my penis while kissing and groping each other. I will not tolerate such lewd behavior from my sister."

"You are an idiot although what you suggest is appealingly erotic."

Rachel propped herself up on her elbows and gave me a warm kiss on the lips before saying goodnight. When she got up from the bed and faced me, I got my first full-frontal view of my sister in the nude and I finally realized how beautiful she was. Lovely pert breasts, completely hairless, dark penetrating eyes, and a sexy, sensuous smile. "Anne is very lucky and I hope she appreciates you as much as I do," I said.

"She does and I hope things work out with you and Trey, or whomever else you might ultimately choose to be with. You need someone special in your life and you seem like a nice couple but there are no guarantees in life."

"Rachel, you are beautiful and a very special individual. Please promise never to change," I said softly while staring into her eyes.

"You're sweet but you must be getting another hard-on to speak like that so I'm leaving before you attack me again," she replied and slowly and seductively walked to the door before turning back, then adding, "Unless you really want me to stay." She smiled and walked to her bedroom laughing quietly.

"Still a bitch," I whispered into the darkness.

After washing up I crawled back into bed and fell asleep rather quickly. There was the subtle scent of sex on the sheets, and I became aroused when I considered that it could be a mixture of Rachel and Anne as well as Rachel and me. I concluded that breakfast would be interesting for sure and wondered what it would be like to look at my sister again in the light of day. Will she appear different or will we simply act differently toward each other?

Contrary to my concerns, everything was entirely normal the next day and breakfast was replaced by brunch since our parents were out late and therefore slept late. Mom asked if Rachel and I were up late as well because she thought she heard something from upstairs when she got home. Without missing a beat, Rachel said that we were talking for a while before going to sleep and she also had been on the phone to Anne so whatever she heard could have fallen into one of those headings. My mother gave one of those all-knowing, motherly smiles that implied "I'll reluctantly accept that explanation since I do not wish to face the alternative," but simply said, "You're probably right."

Trey and I spoke during the day and finalized our plans for the weekend. He also asked if I wanted to stop by his house for a beer and maybe some dinner depending on what was on the menu and I readily agreed. I felt like getting out of the house for a while and welcomed the opportunity.

As I was walking to the driveway, Anne pulled up and I stopped to say hello in passing. She greeted me with a big smile and a hug, and asked, "How was your evening? It's nice to be back in familiar surroundings, right?"

"Yes, it is great to be back. How are things going with you? It was nice seeing you last night but since we didn't have a chance to talk, I wanted to find out."

"Thanks for asking," she said. "Unfortunately, Rachel and I haven't seen too much of each other recently due to conflicting schedules and logistics, but it is nice to finally have the time to catch up with her. I hope we didn't keep you up with our chatting."

I smiled and warmly replied, "No, I don't pay much attention when I'm reading but happy, playful sounds are always welcome."

Anne laughed and said, "I can see why Rachel loves you, you're very easygoing."

"Sometimes, but compared to her most people seem easygoing," I joked.

"She's not so bad but an acquired taste for sure," she replied.

"Yes, that's true but I think that we all require some getting used to," I said with a grin.

Anne smiled in return and said, "On that note, I will join my lady friend before I get a scolding. Have a great day, Chris."

"You as well, Anne."

Walking to my car, I thought about what Anne just said. It wasn't that she was going to join Rachel or that she was going inside and would see me later, but she was going to join her 'lady friend'. Interesting choice of words and I wondered what Rachel would say if she heard them. It sounded deliberately erotic and after hearing the sounds coming from Rachel's room, I wondered if this was Rachel's way of coming out to me brought about by her lover or if my overactive imagination had gotten the best of me.

As I drove to Trey's house, I thought that this was turning into a school break to remember. I have been home for several days and my world has been turned upside down but in a good way. The feelings that I have inside are all positive and I wish I could bottle them to carry with me always. The troubling thought that filtered through all the positive ones was that it was all too good to last.

Trey met me at the door with a big smile, a cold beer, and a kiss on the cheeks; it was an almost perfect welcome. I went inside to say hello to his family and then we retired to the library to talk more about the weekend. He had gotten the keys to the cabin and we could make a food run in the morning so the basic plans were in order. Trey asked if I did anything interesting when I got home last night and I had to hold in a laugh as I thought about what the real answer would sound like. I lied and said that I was tired so I read for a while and then went to bed; nothing special.

We had a nice dinner and some laughs and I managed to tear myself away around midnight, agreeing to talk in the late morning to reconcile a food list that Trey agreed to purchase, and that we would head to the cabin after lunch.

Arriving home I saw that Anne's car was still parked out front where she left it so I went inside expecting to see everyone in the family room but that was not the case. My mom was sitting alone, looking deep in thought but my dad was nowhere in sight, and Rachel and Anne were also missing. I went into the room and kissed my mom on the cheek and asked if everything was okay. She looked up at me and said, "Of course," the lie was bold on her face, and I sat next to her before responding.

"You're a terrible liar you know," I said. She smiled but remained silent for a minute.

"You're right and I know it. We received some news tonight that is not at all bad but which came as a surprise and your father and I are "adjusting".

"It sounds ominous but since you said that the news is not bad, why are you looking glum?" I said.

"Well, you will find out soon enough anyway so I may as well talk to you but please keep it to yourself for now."

"Of course, it will be between us," I said.

She reached out and took my hand in hers and looked me in the eyes. "You saw that Anne came over to the house tonight and we had planned a simple dinner for the four of us at Rachel's request. During dinner, Rachel said that she had something that she wanted to tell us, and when she had our attention she said that she and Anne were a couple and they would be moving in together while she finished grad school. After school, they plan to look for opportunities in the same area and move wherever they can find something that works for both of them so that they can be together. She would not say what else could be in the future, but she wanted to tell us so that she could be open about her life choices."

"Okay, that is news but not a surprise so why does it upset you? I would think that you would be happy that your daughter is in love, has a wonderful person to share her life with, and is finally open about it. It may not be conventional but if they're happy and committed to each other, where's the problem?"

"You sound like your father my sweet boy," she said. "I don't have a problem with her being with Anne; as a matter of fact, I like her very much and I can see that they are happy together. I can tell that they love each other, and I would welcome Anne into our home anytime, but it is such a miserable world we live in and anything different can lead to heartbreak due to external circumstances. I don't want to see my daughter with a broken heart; I don't want to see Anne with a broken heart; life is too short for heartbreak." Now the tears flowed freely and I felt powerless to do anything to make things better so I placed my arm around her shoulder and let her cry.

After several minutes my mother regained her composure and said that she was happy to have had the talk with me but was going to bed and would see me in the morning. I hugged her and said softly, "I can understand how you may feel but this is Rachel's decision, Rachel's life. If she and Anne want to face the slings and arrows of the world, then they have each other to lean on and we can only support them and wish them well. Let's not spoil their dreams with talk of what might be, let's enjoy the moment with them."

"You have grown up, Chris, thank you for listening," she said and headed to bed.

When she left I waited a few minutes and was going to head up to my room when I heard soft footsteps on the stairs and turned to see Rachel and Anne walk in. "I assume you heard the news," Rachel said.

"Yes, but I must admit that I received a very strong hint earlier and felt I could foretell the future," I replied.

Rachel gave Anne a stern look that I had seen before when she tried to look angry but was holding in a laugh. "Really?" she said.

Anne blushed slightly but grinned at me before responding, "I had to say something to somebody, but I tried to be discrete."

"Calling someone your 'lady friend' is not being very discrete, my dear," I replied.

"See Anne, I told you he only looks dumb," Rachel chimed in but then smiled at her with love in her eyes.

I walked over and hugged Anne, telling her, "Don't worry, she acts like a bitch but she's really a pussycat."

I went to Rachel, put my arms around her, and held her close. "I love you and wish you and Anne nothing but the best. You are a special person and I hope that you have a long and happy life together."

"Coming from someone who 24 hours ago said that he hated me, this is a rare compliment," replied Rachel.

"That was a different circumstance and if I remember correctly, you asked me if I hated you and I just said yes."

"Details," she replied.

"What language do you two speak? Hate, love, and everything in between. Which is it, Chris? Please make up your mind," said Anne.

"Details, Anne, it all depends on the circumstances," I replied.

"Is your mom okay?" asked Anne quickly changing the subject.

"She's fine but needs a couple of days to let her distrust of the world take a backseat to the joy that she feels inside. She loves you and wants only happiness for both of you."

Anne put her arms around us and said to me, "Rachel is right, you are special."

"We are special to each other and if she has selected you as her partner then you are the most special of all."

Rachel stared at me with a warm smile and softly said, "Chris, you and I need some time together to address some unfinished business so don't plan on going back to school unless you make time for me."

"I was just going to suggest the same thing and I promise not to leave unless you are satisfied that we have covered everything," I said.

Rachel gave me an understanding smile as Anne interjected, "Come on Rachel, let's go to bed. I'm exhausted and need a massage." Anne's eyes met mine as they turned and began to walk silently upstairs. I turned off the lights, poured a small glass of bourbon, and sat quietly in the darkened room alone, considering the events of the evening. Life certainly can be complicated.

I started bringing the bags of supplies and our backpacks into the cabin while Trey turned on the utilities and did some general cleaning. The place was in good shape overall since Trey's parents had been there a few weeks prior but it did need a little attention nonetheless.

After opening a beer for us, we went out on the deck to take in the scenery and smell the fresh air. It was quiet with only the sounds of nature breaking the silence and while this can be a welcome change, it almost seemed too quiet today. "Chris, you look preoccupied and off in the distance most of the way here. Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, I guess the fact that I am back home again is sinking in and I am conflicted by the realization," I replied. "On the one hand, I am happy to see everyone and being around familiar people is comforting but, on the other hand, I am plagued by the thought that I should move on and explore more of an independent life. The situation is complicated by the feelings I have inside and I feel torn in so many ways."

Trey listened quietly without saying a word but I could see that my words struck a chord with him. "I feel the same way, Chris," he said after a few moments. "My life in Amsterdam is so different from here and I love it but I miss my family and some close friends. I know that I must make a choice but I delay making it because it is too painful a decision.

"Leading up to the flight home, I felt that I knew the right thing to do but then I saw you and I didn't know anymore." Trey looked at me and I could see the pain in his eyes. "I have a good life in Amsterdam, a wonderful man to share it with, and I had come to the conclusion that I would tell everyone that this was my last trip home for a while and explain why. But when I saw you at the airport all of my plans evaporated and the only thing I could think of was staying with you. It sounds silly now when I say it out loud since we never had an intimate relationship, but we share a closeness that I have never duplicated. When I kissed you, it was not simply a desire but an unstoppable compelling force. I wanted nothing more than to hold you and be with you, and the rest of the world be damned. I'm sorry for rambling but I had to get it out."

I walked to Trey, put my arms around his shoulders, and held him close. "I think that I understand how you feel," I said. "We are not so different and never were." I took his head in my hands and kissed him on the lips and he hugged me in return, remaining silent in this embrace for a few minutes.

I walked Trey into the cabin with my arm on his shoulder and his around my waist. Inside I said, "What we have will never change and we now have the time together to say and do whatever we like without consequence. Let's make the most of it and see where it takes us. When the break is over and we go our respective ways, we will know what is right. I will not make any decision until then and will support your choice whatever it may be."

As the sky began to change into a different shade of blue, we got out of our clothes and went into the shower together, laughing as we soaped each other and shared slippery embraces and sweet kisses. Being aroused and seeing Trey become aroused as well was like an aphrodisiac and all I could imagine was getting into bed with him, feeling his skin and his warm lips around my stiff dick. When I told this to Trey, he laughed and said that he had the same thought, all the while stroking his hard-on and looking at mine.

I got out of the shower first and began to towel off when Trey came out as well but instead of taking a towel went to his knees in front of me and took my penis into his mouth. Halting what I was doing, I looked down at him and watched as his head moved up and down on my dick causing it to get quite stiff. I dropped the towel, took his head in my hands, and proceeded to push my cock deep into his mouth and thrust it in and out of his throat. It didn't take very long for me to get lost in the moment and reach the orgasmic point of no return. As much as I wanted to delay the inevitable, I could not, and soon Trey was nearly choking on my hot semen while I moaned loudly with pleasure.

After the shower, we went back out to the deck to enjoy the last of the sunlight with a glass of wine before starting to prepare dinner. It was a nice time of day and I enjoyed the day so far. As we chatted about odds and ends, I asked Trey about the guy that he was seeing in Amsterdam and where he hoped it would lead.

"We met in one of the clubs near the university and the more we talked the more it became obvious that we had many of the same interests. One thing led to another and on our first date I wound up back at his place, spending the night and most of the next day. Conversation is easy, the sex is great, he's interesting, artistic, and intelligent, and he treats me well."

"It sounds as if you have a nice relationship so far," I commented. "What's the hesitation?"

"I'm frightened because it feels too good and I wonder what I am not seeing. Coming back here and being in your arms was what I wanted for such a long time, I am having trouble imagining anything else. I wish I was more adventurous and ready to plunge into this relationship without overthinking it or looking back."

"How does he feel about you?" I asked. "Are there reservations on his part?"

Trey took a long drink from his glass and then said quietly, "Not in the slightest. He says that he loves me and wants me to move in with him when I get back. He has a nice studio with an attached apartment, and he says that it is close enough to the university to be an easy commute for me. He seems genuine and I really care for him a lot, but it is a big commitment."

"What does your gut tell you?" I asked.

He laughed and said, "My gut yells at me and calls me a fool for not jumping at the opportunity."

I joined in the laughter and responded, "That's pretty blunt."

"What do you think, Chris? Honest answer, please," Trey said.

I waited a while before speaking because I could see how seriously Trey was taking this and knew how much weight he would place on my answer. "If I were in your place, I would accept his invitation and see where it takes you. You have another year or two in school and if you believe that it is not working, you can always get your own place again; nothing ventured, nothing gained. You will never regret trying the relationship if it is with someone you care about but if you don't try, you will carry the regret of the missed opportunity to your grave."

Trey looked at me and said, "When did you become so wise?" and then hugged me.