First Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You called me many things over the years but never wise. Are we becoming adults?" I joked.

After a very pleasant dinner, we passed the time playing cards and sipping good whiskey from Trey's father's private stash before getting comfortable in bed. Trey snuggled in close and I wrapped my arm around him as he placed his head on my chest. "This feels good, Chris, I like being in your arms."

"I feel the same. Having your body next to mine after all these years just feels right. I admit that I have never spent the night in bed with another man, but I am not bothered by it. Feeling your cock rubbing against my leg is exciting and I imagine having it in my mouth, tasting your cum."

Trey smiled and said softly, "Don't wait any longer. You don't want regrets when the sun comes up, do you?" He slowly moved onto his back and gently pulled my head down toward his waist and I did not resist.

Taking his stiff dick into my mouth was a pleasure. I licked the head and let his cock slip down into my throat as I pushed until my chin rested on his balls. I set the rhythm to an easy pace at first and then increased the tempo as I listened to him breathe faster. Trey reached down and took my nipples between his thumb and forefinger and squeezed gently, sending electric shocks into my body. I could not wriggle free as he squeezed harder and my struggling excited him to the point where he released my nipples and grabbed my head, driving his dick deep down my throat as his load of semen began to fill my mouth almost to the point of overflowing. I swallowed and breathed as fast as I could and eventually managed to empty the cum from my mouth into my stomach.

"God damn, Chris, that was fantastic. I wish I knew what you were capable of years ago."

"All you had to do was ask, Trey," I responded.

"I don't think that is entirely true but I will keep it in mind for future reference," he said with a laugh.

We got ourselves cleaned up, shut off the lights, and spent the night in each other's arms until the sunlight crept through the windows. Being with Trey was easy and very comfortable and as I lay in bed I wondered what it would be like if he weren't around anymore. Different I'm sure but maybe, just maybe it would force me to seek other activities and people to fill my time. When he asked for advice, I told him to live his life to avoid regret so what would I tell myself?

The following day was spent hiking familiar trails and talking more about life in Amsterdam, the university, and Franz, his lover. When he asked about my situation, I did not have much to say. Was I seeing anyone? No. Would I prefer a male or female lover or did that even matter? The last point was a bit difficult to address and I think that I would have to say that it depended upon the circumstances. Women are lovely, soft and gentle for the most part, but there is something about not having the pressure to provide pleasure. Being with a man gives you options. You can take a passive role and still pleasure a man or adopt a more active role, similar to being with a female. These conversations were informative and provided a different perspective upon which to build our ongoing friendship.

That night we had a late dinner and went to bed after cleaning up the kitchen. We knew that it was our last evening alone and wanted to enjoy the time together. After taking showers we lay in bed and Trey lay on top of me while I was on my back. He moved around gently until he felt my stiffening penis and then brought his knees up to straddle me. He put some warm lotion, something that he managed to have with him, on my cock, and slowly eased himself down onto my dick, and began to move up and down while gently massaging my nipples. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensation of being inside him while he clenched and unclenched his sphincter muscles. Clearly, he was no stranger to anal intercourse and I reaped the benefit of his knowledge and it did not take long for me to begin pulsing semen into his anus.

When we finished, Trey got a washcloth and washed us both, taking a little extra time to massage his firm erection. As I stared at him, he moved to bring his erect cock close to my face and continued to stroke it. "It looks nice, doesn't it Chris?" he said, and I had to agree. "Do you want to lick it?"

"Yes, if you keep stroking it," I replied, and he did just that.

In less than a minute, Trey breathed very hard and I could see his cock start pulsing so I wrapped my lips around the head to accept what he was offering. He moaned and I felt the streams of semen start hitting the roof of my mouth, which I devoured hungrily. I sucked the remainder from his penis and Trey collapsed next to me exhausted. We were quiet for quite a while and then kissed for a few minutes before saying goodnight and drifting off to sleep.

We slept until late morning and had a leisurely brunch before straightening up and going for a walk. It had been a relaxed yet interesting break from home and we had to admit that it was something that we needed. When I asked Trey if he had thought any more about Amsterdam and his future there he said that he had and that hearing my thoughts on the matter made the difference for him. He told me that he would see Franz when he got back and if he got a good feeling at their first meeting, he would take the plunge and move in with him to see how compatible they were when sharing the same space. I congratulated him on his decision and told him to take his time adjusting and not to be too critical at the outset. He laughed and said that he would try to remember that before taking my hand as we walked.

We got back to Trey's house late in the afternoon and after dropping him there I went home as well. I saw that my parent's car was gone but Rachel's was in the driveway so I knew that I would have some company and hopefully someone to make dinner. When I walked in I yelled hello and got a response from Rachel who was in the kitchen.

Walking into that room I saw her at the counter by the sink fixing a smoothie as was her routine after a workout. She was wearing yoga pants, a sports bra, and gym socks, with her hair in a ponytail. After a couple of days with Trey, Rachel was a very pleasant sight and I couldn't help but remark, "Aren't you a sight for sore eyes."

"My brother is happy to see me, hmm. You must want something from me so to be clear, I'm not making dinner for you," she said with a chuckle.

"You read my mind. Where's Anne?" I asked.

"She had an interview for a photography assignment and then dinner with her dad so she went out a while ago and we will catch up tomorrow," she replied.

"Okay, so if you don't have plans why don't we go to the pub for dinner, my treat?"

"That sounds nice, I'd like that," she said with a smile.

"Good, me too."

Talking with her and seeing her in yoga pants and a sports bra began to excite me so I walked up behind her, very close but not quite touching, and let her feel my warm breath on her neck. She did not move and I could sense that she was concentrating on remaining still. I lightly placed my hands on her hips and I could feel the tiniest shudder as her body reacted to my touch.

Slowly I pulled her back toward me until her butt rested on my abdomen and then I slipped my fingers under the waistband of her yoga pants. Rachel remained still but her breathing increased in intensity prompting me to slide my right hand down across her abdomen and smooth pubic area until I reached the outer lips of her vagina which elicited a soft gasp from her. I moved my left hand to her sports bra, pushing it up to expose her breasts and then caressing them one at a time and rubbing her nipples.

Rachel now started to wriggle as the heightened sensations began to flow through her body and I used this movement to slip my right hand onto her vagina and gently inserted my middle finger first and then forefinger into the slippery opening, massaging her clitoris in the process. Rachel was clearly excited and started vigorously pushing back against the stiff bulge in my pants while I used two fingers to stimulate her clit and work into her vagina.

After a short time, I removed my fingers, took my hand from inside her pants, and placed it right below her nose, allowing the scent of her juices to be drawn into her nostrils and reach my nose as well. I rubbed the slippery liquid from my fingers across her lips and then pushed my fingers into her mouth for her to suck eliciting a moan from her throat. Moving my hand back to her vagina, I pushed my fingers back inside and then brought them to my mouth where I licked and sucked them while Rachel watched me over her shoulder. She now wriggled free of my embrace and faced me, kissing me passionately on the mouth, pushing her tongue between my lips.

"Do you like the taste of my pussy juice?" she gasped.

"Yes, very much," I replied almost breathlessly.

"Well, it is usually much sweeter but today is slightly salty from the perspiration," she responded. "You will have to lick it fresh from the source next time and compare the two." She then kissed me again, rubbing her breasts into my tee shirt, before backing away and straightening her clothes.

"I'm going to take a shower, maybe a cold one, and we can go for an early dinner in an hour or so if you like," she said. "You can tell me all the details of your trip with Trey."

"Sounds good to me," I replied. "It's really nice to see you again."

"Only seeing me?" she responded quietly and began walking to the staircase.

Times like this make me re-evaluate my perspective concerning my sister. At first, I feel like I am holding my own in the situation and then suddenly I feel like a mouse being toyed with by a cat. I lifted my fingers to my face and inhaled through my nose, feeling the butterflies in my stomach and the constriction in my chest. One whiff was like ringing the bell for Pavlov's dog and she managed it so quickly and discretely.

Rachel and I walked into the pub like a couple on a date. She walked close to me and had her arm in mine, and I treated her politely like a real gentleman. We were not pretending for the benefit of other patrons but our actions betrayed the closeness and respect with which we treated each other. Anyone who knew us would not be surprised at our familiarity and those who did not could easily surmise that we were a couple who cared about each other. There were some greetings from a few people at the bar and the staff before we were shown to a table in the center section of the dining area.

Rachel was dressed casually but smartly in black jeans, a light tan sweater top, and ankle-high boots, and I wore dark jeans and a button-down long-sleeve shirt. We were a very presentable young couple, comfortable with each other and relaxed in their surroundings.

After some small talk and ordering some wine, Rachel leaned toward me and said softly, "I probably don't have to tell you but I really enjoyed this afternoon and wanted you to know it. It was a nice surprise and you managed to hit all the right spots, physically and emotionally."

I smiled while I looked into her eyes and replied, "Rachel, I care about you and want to do what I can to let you know how I feel. What we do is not a chore for me and I relish our intimate moments. It is a strange situation and I cannot say that I have fully gotten my head around it, but you make me feel good and I want to make you feel the same way."

Rachel returned my smile and reached over to touch my hand. "Would you believe me if I told you that my last date with a guy was six years ago?" she confided. "Please don't tell mom or dad, but that's the truth. I've made up some stories to keep the hounds from the door and protect my privacy, but I haven't had the desire to be with a man...until I snuck into your bed last week. Anne and I have been a couple in secret for almost two years; she makes me happy, and I love her, but I am drawn to you like a moth to a flame. You say that you haven't gotten your head around this situation, well, you're not alone.

"I'm not sure what force pushed me into your bed, but I was powerless to resist it, although, in the beginning, I felt like screaming for it to stop. But once I felt you slide inside me, I wanted to cry with happiness. Today you did everything I wanted you to do even though I never said a word. It is like you read my mind. I have never had an experience like this, even with Anne."

We were silent for a few minutes, sipped our wine, and then ordered dinner before continuing. "Did you think about me while you were with Trey?" she said.

I laughed quietly and replied, "Yes, and at the most inopportune time."

Rachel laughed out loud and squealed, "Tell me! I must know the details."

"Okay, but this is strictly between us, promise?" I said.

"Of course, who would I tell? Mom?"

We both cracked up at the thought and when I regained my composure and dried the tears from my eyes, I continued. "Trey and I were in bed, I was lying on my back and he was on top, facing me. We began grinding and kissing, one thing led to another, and then Trey slid down, taking my dick into his ass." Rachel had a look of disbelief at my honesty but I pressed on. "When he was moving up and down on me, squeezing my penis with his sphincter muscles, I thought how much better you felt when I was inside you. I reached orgasm while fucking him but reliving the first time we made love in my bed."

"Holy shit, Chris, you made me wet just telling the story," she said and continued by whispering in jest, "Waiter, check please!" We laughed together and Rachel grabbed my arm for emphasis. "Chris, we're not meant to be making light of this experience so much. It is serious, a taboo subject, and life-changing, not comic relief. This must always remain our secret and be taken with us to the grave," she said while holding out her pinky for us to pinky-swear.

I understood and agreed with what she said so I locked my pinky in hers and said, "I swear."

"Good, now let's finish dinner and go home and fuck!" she joked.

The rest of the dinner was light and good fun, and we ended the evening by having some wine at the bar with mutual friends who happened to stop by. Walking to the car afterwards, Rachel locked her arm in mine and, looking straight ahead, said softly, "I'm nervous, Chris, and on the verge of collapsing in tears. Do you understand what I mean?"

Strangely enough, I understood perfectly and shared her feelings. Whatever we choose to do from here on, we're doomed to a life of heartbreak and sadness, more correctly, misery. She was in love with a wonderful woman and if we could turn the clock back two weeks, she might have lived a beautiful life with Anne. I took a major step by allowing the romantic feelings for my best friend to come to the surface when we spent time together in his family's cabin, and, if I could go back two weeks, I might have told him how I felt about him and advised him not to move in with Franz but give our relationship a chance instead. Both of those paths seem now to be closed off.

"I do understand and as much as I am insanely happy to be out with you enjoying the most pleasant of evenings, I feel a dark cloud hanging over my head. To be perfectly candid, I want to get home, kiss you, take you to bed, and make love to you all night. I want to hold you in my arms and wake up that way in the morning.

"But I know that this is impossible and will never be possible. I believe that I knew this the first time you kissed me and I kissed you back, but now this realization is tearing me apart," I replied sadly.

We got into the car and Rachel leaned over to me and kissed me on the lips. "Take me home and make love to me, Chris," she said before starting to cry.

We rode home in silence and our parents were there when we arrived, sitting in the family room watching the news. After saying perfunctory hellos, we said our goodnights and went to our respective rooms for the night. I heard the shower start running in Rachel's bathroom and mine soon followed. Aside from wanting to rinse off, I had the desire to wash away something else. When I finished my shower and toweled dry, I sat on my bed for a few minutes allowing the house to get quiet again.

After checking that the lights in the family room had been turned off, I quietly walked over to Rachel's bedroom and tapped on the door. When she opened it she was naked and I could see that the covers on her bed had been pulled aside in a neat, welcoming way. Entering her room, I took off my robe while she silently latched the door behind me. We stood in the nude facing each other before inching our way closer together, ultimately hugging in a lover's embrace.

I took Rachel's head in my hands and gently kissed her on the lips as her body seemed to become an extension of mine. We moved to her bed and lay together breathing heavily before I gently rolled her on her back and began to kiss her neck and work my way down toward her breasts. Rachel's breathing became shallow and soft while mine began to intensify as I licked and teased her nipples.

I moved above her, placed my knees between her legs, and inched farther down, then kissed her stomach and around her navel before softly kissing her abdomen for a long time, allowing the warmth of my lips and the softness of my kisses to sink deep into her. Rachel began writhing on the bed in anticipation of what would soon come next, and I felt my erection solidify.

I moved my lips to her mons and began to gently lick the area around her clitoris before moving my tongue to trace the entrance to her vagina and sucking in the juices that were flowing freely. Rachel had her knuckle in her mouth and was biting down to stifle the sounds of pleasure that she wanted to release but could not. I was intoxicated by her scent and the taste of her sweet pussy as I feverishly licked and probed deep inside her. Rachel was beginning to shiver in anticipation of the orgasm that was building within her and I struggled to control what was happening within me.

When I could wait no longer, I moved up and kissed Rachel deeply and passionately, and she responded like a woman being consumed by fire. My stiff penis had found its way to the opening of Rachel's vagina and easily slipped inside releasing moans from both of us. Rachel began having spasms as the first orgasm rocked her body and her arms held me like a vise. Nearly immobile as I was, I was experiencing tantric sex where the contractions of Rachel's body were stimulating the nerve endings of my penis, bringing me to the inevitable climax that I longed for.

It was only a matter of moments before my penis began pulsing forceful streams of hot semen into her wet vagina and flowed freely onto the bed. I ultimately collapsed exhausted onto Rachel who was experiencing tremors and aftershocks from her orgasms before lying still.

As we lay still, catching our breath and slowing our heartbeats, Rachel whispered to me, "Lick the cum and pussy juice from the sheets. We don't want anyone to see the mess that we made, do we?"

Of course, I knew that a washcloth would work as well but softly replied, "As you wish," and moved down to place my head between her legs and lick the fluids from the sheets and her leaking vagina.

"Did my juices taste as good as licking your fingers the first time you tasted me?" she said.

"Better," I replied while rolling onto my back. "Now, you can lick your juices from my dick and suck out what's left of my cum." Without hesitation, Rachel moved to kneel and position herself and then took my semi-erect, slick penis, balls deep into her mouth to suck it dry and wash off the residue of her juices with her saliva.

When she finished, Rachel lay down next to me, kissed me deeply and passionately, and nestled against my chest. In this position, we drifted off to sleep like the lovers that we were.