First Kiss Ch. 03

Story Info
Mike licks Lila's ass. She wants an ass slave.
2.3k words
4.63
47.6k
37

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning to the Reader: This is a work of sadistic grossdom. Lila will not be nice to Mike, and she will do nasty things to him!

-------------------------

Lila removed her hand from the back of Mike's head and was pleased to see that he kept his face tucked up against her ass (he did so because he was trying to hide his tears from her). "Ok, so now we will work on mouth-to-mouth kissing," said Lila, "except instead of my mouth, you'll be practicing on my asshole." Mike wanted to refuse and tell her that her ass was absolutely filthy. But then he would have to explain why he was fine with rubbing his face all over her butt the past twenty or so minutes. Mike was afraid that, if she found out how filthy her ass really was, she would lose all respect for him. So, he decided that he had better just go along with the make out and finish quickly. He choked back his tears, and slowly pulled his face out of her ass.

Unfortunately for Mike, Lila was well aware of how filthy her ass was and, the more he subjugated himself to it, the less she respected him. Though she didn't know why, she knew that she wanted Mike's tongue deep in her ass. She wanted to see how far she could take things.

"Mouth to mouth kissing is like a dance: you want to cycle between kissing the top part of her lips, and the bottom part of her lips," she instructed, "so for you, kiss the top and then the bottom of my asshole. Open your mouth slightly, and let your lips drag across my skin. When you are kissing the top of my hole let them drag down, and when you are at the bottom let them drag up," Lila liked the sound of her advice. She really thought she was being as good of a kissing instructor as you could possibly be when your student could only practice on an ass. "When you feel like your lips have reached the center of my asshole, alternate."

It was like she was barely even putting an effort into keeping Mike's fantasy alive, almost like she was trying to make Mike painfully aware of the reality of the situation, namely, that he was about to kiss her shit-caked asshole rather than her soft plush lips. He looked at her ass crack once more and shuddered. Mike tried to instead focus on the nice parts of her ass: how smooth the skin was, how big it was, how it was both firm yet bubbly, how it curved beautifully... anything but the little specs of shit dust wrapped in layers of dried sweat that covered her ass crack. He closed his eyes and leaned in and began kissing as Lila instructed. Lila spread her cheeks to make her asshole easier to kiss.

Mike tried to breathe out of his mouth at first, but after inhaling a handful of tiny shit particles, some of which he almost gagged on, he decided it was perhaps not such a good idea. When he started breathing out of his nose, he experienced the absolute worst smell of his life. He couldn't believe such a beautiful woman could produce such a vile smell. The next five minutes was a battle between Mike's willpower and his gag reflex, as he started familiarizing himself with all the little details of Lila's ass.

Lila, on the other hand, was in complete heaven. Not only was Mike's rhythmic kissing oddly soothing, but also downright empowering. Here was a boy who thought he had a chance at fucking her because he was her friend, and instead he was kissing her sweaty, poorly wiped, rank anus. She knew he was having a terrible time (she did catch him crying after all) and loved the situation all the more for that fact. Why couldn't the little bitch stand up for himself? Who let's someone wipe their ass with your face? Just then Lila's stomach grumbled slightly and she felt the urge to fart. She thought about how funny it would be to blast one right in his face, but, even for her, that joke felt a little too mean. So, she held back, and let Mike continue kissing her ass.

Mike was surprised to find that he was actually starting to grow accustomed to the smell of her ass. Once again, when he focused on the nice details, and made the best out of his shitty situation, he started feeling good about it. His hot friend actually took off her pants and her underwear for him! Sure, he she wasn't letting him see her pussy, but then he thought about all the times he fantasized about Lila's butt, and there it was, in all it's glory! Though he tried to suppress the unrealistic delusion, he occasionally hoped that if he did a good enough job on her asshole, he could prove to her that he was worthy of kissing her lips. He thought that maybe if he impressed her with his ass kissing prowess, she would want to make out with him for real.

Lila looked back and saw a blissful Mike, eagerly worshipping at her ass. She was surprised that the same man who was crying into her ass was now seemingly having a good time. To confirm whether Mike was really enjoying himself, she glanced at his pants and saw that he was indeed erect. Lila had to supress her laughter. This asskisser's tiny little boner was the most pathetic thing she's ever seen! What about her filthy ass was turning him on right now? Was she that hot or was Mike secretly an ass slut? Either way, she decided it was time to truly test Mike's devotion to her ass. She considered feeding him her fart, but still couldn't bring herself to do it, even though holding it back was starting to get uncomfortable. Instead, she decided she was going to get him to clean her ass with his tongue.

"Now start working some tongue slowly into the kisses" said Lila, "at first just tease me with little flicks, then stick it in deep." With Mike's erection clouding his ability to think clearly, in his excitement, he licked her ass all the way from the bottom to the top of her crack. He immediately regretted it. The taste in his mouth was indescribably bad: Salty, bitter and just generally vile. "Easy there cowboy!" said Lila, "I said flicks! Remember you are supposed to be 'kissing my mouth' not eating my ass."

Mike felt stupid. He wanted to be kissing Lila's face, not her ass. But now, he was convincing her that he wanted to be eating her ass instead of kissing her mouth! Of course he didn't want this, he thought. Especially after having just tasted it.

"Trust me Lila," said Mike, "I really do wish that this was a mouth and not an ass."

"Ok, well then show me by kissing it like a mouth!"

Determined to prove to Lila that he was more than an ass licker, Mike gently flicked his tongue all across her shithole, each time fighting the urge to gag. Several times, he lost and audibly gagged. Each time, it made Lila giggle.

He knew that he was never going to just prove himself with little flicks though and that he would eventually have to take the dive to really convince Lila of his abilities. He courageously plunged his face into her ass and poked his tongue against her asshole. Unfortunately, it wasn't opening the way a mouth should. Determined to enter, Mike stiffened his tongue, grabbed her by the hips, and thrust it in her ass.

After successfully managing to dig his tongue in her ass, he noticed a substantially shittier taste. But it was not the time to focus on that. It was the time to show her his passion and capabilities. In Mike's head, he was partaking in a passionate dance between his tongue and Lila's anus. Anyone else watching, would have described the situation as Mike tongue fucking Lila's asshole. Lila enjoyed Mike's new found initiative and the feeling of her ass getting tongue fucked. Mike's aggression was also kind of turning her on.

Mike then felt something leaking on his chin. Lila was wet! His plan was working! In that moment he felt completely vindicated: all the shit he went through was worth it, since, he was turning Lila on.

Lila was not only enjoying the sensations but also getting lost in a fantasy of her own: she was imagining that Mike was her little ass licking slave, who had to worship her ass whenever she wanted him to. She imagined coming home after a long day of work, taking her shoes and pants off, lying on the couch with her bum lazy sticking out the side with Mike kneeling by her side and tonguing her hole. The longer she fantasized the dirtier it became. By the end, she imagined taking a shit, using him as toilet paper, and farting all over his little face. Fuck... the thought of using him like a complete ass-bitch was getting her so wet.

Her stomach grumbled again and she realized there was no reason for her not to live out her strange new fantasy: "Hey Mike" she said, pulling her butt away from his face and turning around to look him in the eyes, "do you wish that there was some way I could 'kiss' you back?" Mike's eyes lit up. His plan actually worked!

"Yes, of course! I would learn so much better in that case!" he exclaimed.

"Hmm... ok. Keep kissing my ass" she said.

Well, Mike thought, at least she was thinking about it.

He continued his vigorous make out session with her bum. He wrapped his mouth around her asshole and stuck his tongue as deep as he could manage, trying, once and for all, to prove himself. Then something unthinkable happened. Lila let out a short, loud and powerful fart right into his open mouth. Mike immediately pulled out of her ass and started dry heaving.

"Hey!" exclaimed Lila, annoyed that he stopped tonguing her butt, "get your mouth back on my asshole!"

Mike took a good ten seconds to regain his composure. "What the literal fuck Lila."

"What! You said you wanted to be kissed back?"

"That's obviously not what I meant"

"What did you mean then?"

"I meant I wanted to kiss you on your lips"

"Well that sounds like a you problem, I made it clear that that wasn't going to happen. Besides, what the fuck are you complaining about now for? You just spent the past 30 minutes cleaning the shit off my ass and I had a fart that I didn't want to hold back any longer. Can you blame me for thinking you could handle it? Am I such a bad person for also trying to use it as an opportunity to enhance your learning experience?"

Mike was mortified. She knew she had shit on her ass and she had wanted him to kiss it anyways! Worse yet, he actually had kissed her ass and swallowed bits of her shit! No wonder she just farted in his mouth. She wasn't going to ever kiss him, he was just good to wipe her ass with. Lila looked back at Mike and saw him completely dejected. She was worried that he was going to stop licking her ass now, as soon as she started getting really into it. She took her bum out of Mikes face, got out of all fours and sat down next to him on the bed.

"Now Mike," said Lila, "you're doing so well. I was having a great time and you made me feel really comfortable with my body. That's why I farted in your mouth. You made me feel that relaxed!" she put one of her hands on his knees. "Don't you like that I was feeling relaxed with you? Don't you like that I was having fun?" she asked, innocent as ever.

"Of course," said Mike, "I'm so happy that you were enjoying yourself." Somehow, he was a lot less mad about the fact that she had farted in his mouth.

"And if I'm not mistaken, you were having a good time too." Lila said signaling to his pants. "So here's what's going to happen. We are going to continue or naughty little make out session. You're going to keep doing a great job, like you were doing. And if I feel the need to fart I will. I will fart on your face, your tongue and inside your mouth. And that's going to be my special little way of kissing you back. And you are going to graciously receive my farts, and you will NOT be pulling your face out of my ass, and making me feel self-conscious about it. And you will do it because you love me," Lila couldn't believe how arrogant she sounded nor that this was actually working. Mike nodded sheepishly, and Lila went in to kiss him on the cheek, but after deciding his face smelt to much like shit, just gave him a quick peck at the top of his forehead.

"Come here, Mike," Lila signalled to a place in front of the bed, "I want to be looking into your eyes as you make out with me,"...and as you swallow farts, Lila thought.

Lying down on her back, Lila stuck her ass over the edge of the bed, lifted her legs up and held them behind her arms. Mike knelt on the cold hard floor, looking up at her, he leaned in and gently kissed her asshole. He looked above for approval and saw her smiling down at him, pleased at how easy it was to manipulate him.