First Kiss Ch. 04

Story Info
Mike swallows another fart before cleaning Lila's ass.
2k words
4.56
38.4k
41

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lila stared into Mike's eyes as he continued kissing her asshole, the smell of her last fart still lingering in the air. Despite Mike's demeaning position, maintaining eye contact between the two was as natural as ever. There was absolutely no awkwardness, as the years of friendship had established a deep sense of trust between Lila and Mike. Lila was beginning to understand that she could use that deep trust to turn Mike into her ass bitch.

She thought back to their friendship. Mike had really been a good friend to Lila; he helped her with homework in high school, he listened to her cry, he had even supported her financially when she fell on hard times. The more Lila thought about their friendship, the more she realized that it was essentially characterized by Mike kissing her ass in some form or another. She sighed, content. There was no man that Lila would rather have as an ass slave than Mike.

That didn't mean she was going to go easy on him, or that she wasn't going to make him suffer through every fart she had coming. She loved watching him suffer for her and testing his devotion for her. As far as she was concerned, suffering for the entertainment of your mistress was simply part of the job description of a slave (a job which Lila had already assigned to Mike). At least it explained why Lila didn't feel bad that Mike's first kiss was with her feet, or that she farted in his unexpecting mouth after making him lick the dry, unwiped shit from around her asshole. Lila really did believe that Mike was, on some level, a slave.

As if to prove her point, Mike started gently lapping at her pucker. He looked at her lovingly, feeling as close as ever to achieving the first kiss of his dreams. The combination of tonguing her ass and looking into her eyes was vaguely simulating what he imagined to be the feeling of a lover kissing his beloved. Mike continued with his licks as Lila felt her second fart coming. She was giddy with excitement. "Ok Mike, this is your chance to redeem yourself," Lila said, "I feel another big fart coming". Mike stopped tonguing her ass and gave her a pleading look. She responded by giving him the kind of look that dared him to complain.

"To truly redeem yourself, it is important to make this fart exactly like the last one. Get your tongue deep in my ass and make a perfect seal around my asshole with your mouth, the way you did a moment ago." The moment of Mike's fairy-tale romantic kiss had come and gone now. Now, it was time to pay the price for that sweet moment (the same moment that Lila stopped thinking of him as her equal).

Tentatively, Mike put his tongue on Lila's hole, and applied some pressure, hoping to convince her that he was genuinely trying to get inside her farthole. She looked at him sternly, "I said, exactly the same as the last time." Lila wanted more. Disappointed that his act failed to convince Lila, Mike acquiesced and pushed his tongue deeper. To accomplish this, he needed to open his mouth as wide as he could and push it as forward as possible. Her ass cheeks made it more difficult to push his tongue deeper, but eventually he found a perfect angle, with his head down and his neck tilted back. This not only had the effect of getting his tongue as deep as it's ever gone, but it also formed a complete seal around her anus. Breathing through his mouth was very difficult, and he wondered where the fart was going to go once Lila shot it straight into him for a second time.

He looked up at Lila who was contorting her face and grunting softly. Oh god, Mike thought, what was he doing. She was concentrating so hard that she had stopped looking at him, barely focusing on anything but the raw sensation of pushing out shit gas. He closed his eyes and braced himself for another taste of hell. Finally, she began farting. Lila looked down at him grinning. It was a long, soft fart, like a balloon slowly leaking. From up there, it seemed as if Mike believed clogging her shitter with his tongue would save him from swallowing her fart. But swallowing her fart was exactly what he was doing while also getting a very good taste of it on the way down. If anything, his tongue was prolonging the fart, and making it escape at a slower and more controlled pace.

Lila's rancid fart kept going and, after about four or five seconds, Mike couldn't take it anymore. He tried pulling his face out, but Lila had anticipated an escape attempt. She quickly dug her heals into the back of his head. "Just where do you think your going, bitch?" she said. "I thought we agreed you were going to take my farts from now on?" Mike knew she was correct and that swallowing her farts was, in fact, exactly what they had agreed on. But that didn't mean he wasn't going to try to escape. He struggled to break free, but Lila wouldn't budge. She was going to make sure he swallowed the whole thing.

This fart was unbelievably long. Mike's senses were completely overpowered by the putrid ass gas pushing straight out her ass and down his throat. It overpowered him so completely, he could not fight back even if he wanted to. The seal between his mouth and her ass was so tight, that he could even feel the fart slide its way in and out of his throat, as if it were searching for a place to go. After a short eternity, he felt Lila's feet releasing his head and he collapsed on the floor. Mike was a combination of indignant, betrayed, shocked and grossed out. The event was so overwhelming that he felt weak and struggled to regain his senses fully. He looked up to Lila unsure what he was going to say to her: if he was going to yell at her, cry at her, or just ask her why?

Lila was lying down, with her legs off the side of the bed touching the floor. Her fingers were rotating around her clit, and she said, "Mike! that was wonderful, you were fantastic!" Mike blushed at the complement, which made him more confused at his emotions. "Come here," she said, while patting the side of her leg. Mike crawled towards her and put his head where she wanted him too, a mere two inches away from the pussy she had been so busy hiding from him earlier that day. It was as if Mike had been promoted to a distinguished slave, one who was worthy of witnessing her cunt. Mike smiled. Lila gently stroked his head and said, "You were such a good boy. I can't believe you took the whole thing." She continued rubbing her clit, not so much vigorously masturbating as just enjoying the combination of the sensations alongside the thought of the indignity Mike had just suffered. Lila could not wait for the third fart she was going to feed him. Unfortunately, she didn't feel one coming yet. She thought of making Mike tongue her shithole some more. But that was boring as he'd already done it a bunch.

"Mike," Lila began, "Just how filthy is my ass right now?" Lila guided Mike's head off her lap, and lay down sideways on the bed, facing away from Mike. She stuck her ass out where his face had just been and spread her cheeks in front of him, in case he forgot how filthy it was. Mike was ashamed to respond. He tried to underplay it,

"It's not that bad really," he lied, "just a bit sweaty from your workout, I guess."

The fact that Mike thought tonguing a sweaty ass was no big deal, let alone eating two farts from that same sweaty ass, amused Lila.

"Mike, I can feel the dried shit on my ass", Lila said condescendingly.

"Well it's only a little," Mike said, still trying to save face, "I didn't mind."

"Really?" said Lila, "I thought it was covered in shit."

To test Mike's claim, Lila reached her hand back to her ass, to a particularly itchy spot, and gave it a good scratch. She then looked at the back of her hands and saw a sizeable buildup of shit under her fingernails.

"Mike, this is so much poo," she said, as she started laughing at him, "oh my God! You are a little shit whore!" Her laughter turned into a full-on cackle. "This isn't even a big deal for you?" she asked, in between laughs.

The past ten minutes with Lila had been an absolute emotional rollercoaster for Mike: He went from feeling loved, to being repulsed, then, when Lila had forced him to swallow her whole fart, betrayed and upset, then loved again and now, he was humiliated. This time, however, he didn't feel the urge to cry. His humiliation was mixed in with a bizarre sense of pride. He was proud that he survived for so long inside of Lila's ass. He thought back to when she was stroking his head and he was next to her pussy moments ago. He felt like they were progressing past friendship becoming actual sexual partners. All made possible by his amazing willingness to deal with her filthy ass, Mike thought.

Lila's laughter ended with a sigh. "Well, if, it's not that big of a problem for you," Lila began moving her other hand down to her clit, "I'd really love it if you can lick shit off the rest of my ass. It's causing me to itch and, I know I could wash it right now, but I'm really enjoying our little make out session." She reasoned. "This way we'd be helping each other: I would help you with your first kiss, and you will help me clean the shit off my ass." It's only fair, she thought.

"I don't know Lila," said Mike softly, "I'm not sure I can really handle any more of this."

Lila rolled her eyes, and turned back to look at Mike, "Well, I'm not done! I just started touching myself, and now you want to stop? After all the hard work I put into helping you improve your kissing technique?" Lila got more upset as she kept going, "Why don't I get to enjoy myself?" She paused. Mike was not sure if she was waiting for a response. "That's what I thought," said Lila, "So don't you dare complain to me. Your tongue is going to scrape every ounce of shit straight off my ass."

Mike never knew how to argue back with Lila when she got going, "Can we at least take a break," pleaded Mike, "maybe let me rinse my mouth, or maybe we can talk about something else for a bit," he was grasping at straws.

Lila had him. "No Mike. Besides, you need to be punished for your brat rebellion. I had to worry about holding your head in place when I was trying to enjoy the feeling of pushing out a fart into your mouth." She stuck her ass further out, so that his nose gently touched one of her cheeks, "Also, rinsing your mouth is pointless if you are just going to be licking my ass later. Might as well do it now. Oh, and make sure you swallow whatever you lick off. I don't want you spitting near me, and I don't want my tongue-bath to be interrupted with you having to empty your mouth."

Mike ran out of arguments and was still too stunned by her comment about "punishing" him for his "rebellion" to even know what to say. He thought he was doing a good job and making her happy. He really didn't want to be a bad friend, and he really didn't want to lose the opportunity to see more of her pussy. So, he did what any other good friend would do, and prepared himself to lick all the shit off Lila's ass. He was expecting to feel her hand on the back of his head, pushing him into her ass, but it never came. She wanted him to voluntarily reduce himself to a piece of glorified toilet paper.