First Knight

Story Info
A Sub nervously accompanies her Dom to her first kink party.
1.6k words
3.85
6.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Simone was nervous. Not only was it forebodingly dark in the car park now that the lights were off, but there was also that terrible lurching feeling in her stomach that told her they were making a big mistake. She didn't belong here. She was not experienced enough. Supposing she embarrassed him? Ryleigh seemed to have no such misgivings. He took the keys from the ignition and turned to face her, a quirky little smile playing across his lips.

'Ready?' he said oozing confidence.

She nodded and fiddled with her stocking tops some more, smoothing them down. A thick forefinger, the one he often used to explore her soft coral interior, dimpled her chin forcing her to look directly at him.

'Do you doubt my ability to keep you safe?' he asked quietly.

'No Sir.'

'Do you doubt my ability to give you what you need?' he pushed.

'Absolutely not.'

She fought the desire to look away. His gaze was a bonfire of power and lust in the twilight. The magnetic pull of it kept her glued.

His finger relinquished her chin and he stared through the windscreen as a trail of amber lights came on to illuminate their way to Archambault Hall.

'We shall stay as long as you feel comfortable, he said eventually. 'If you wish to leave at any time, you only need say. Understood?'

A staggered breath and a tiny smile was all that escaped her before she whispered the words;

'Yes Sir.'

He caught her hand and lifted it to his mouth, stroking her with his warm soft flesh.

'Then let's go my lady. The party awaits.'

They entered the huge building not touching, not holding hands - but still, she was clearly owned. Both sexes surveyed them enviously as they passed. Simone wondered if this was normal. A tall woman with ebony skin reached out and boldly dragged her purple talons across Ryleigh's left buttock as they crossed the threshold. Sensing Simone's immense displeasure at this, Ryleigh took her by the arm and guided her towards one of the few free sofas beneath the flashing neon lights of the sex club.

'Come and sit here', he commanded, gesturing towards his lap. He was wearing desert combat trousers which clung to his form in all the right places. The sight of the bulge contained therein was enough to make Simone do as she was bid immediately.

He pulled her to him and kissed her hard, as music throbbed in the background.

'Open your legs sweetheart. I need to check.'

She closed her eyes as he lifted up her flimsy skirt and searched beneath for her hot cunt.

'There,' he said, holding up a finger. It glistened deliciously beneath the club lights and drew the attention of several males and two females who were obviously lovers.

'Are you sharing tonight?' asked one male approaching.

'Nope,' came the curt reply. 'I only allow watching and at a distance.'

The Russian man nodded and backed away a few feet to join the others who were circling the newcomers.

Simone was not sure about this....until Ryleigh started teasing her holes. First it was her soaked vagina that he toyed with and then her virgin ass - sweeping droplets of her own desire around the naughty pulsating star. Then he began a torturous game that had her panting with need. First he licked one digit clean after caressing and probing, then he dipped inside her again and wordlessly asked that she clean it too. The process was repeated over and over interspersed with him grinding his dick against her ass. Just when she thought she was going to cum, he stopped and casually motioned for a serving girl. Drinks were ordered and he asked about details of upcoming events whilst sliding a second, then a third finger into Simone's quim.

She threw back her head and shuddered.

'Ryyyy!' she groaned, raking his hair with one hand.

He ignored her and pumped his fingers inside whilst the crowd watched. Unknown to her, they could see dribbles of opaque fluid sluicing out of her - her ass crack basically a river canyon leading to his still clothed cock. She'd created a puddle of goo and upon noticing it he pretended to be displeased.

'These are going to be ruined.' he growled, shoving her off.

She stumbled animatedly and almost fell into the crowd.

'Take it easy with her man!' called the Russian.

Ryleigh shot him a look that brooked no arguments.

'I appreciate your concern, but she is completely safe. I'm playing my part and she is playing hers. We are here to relax just like everyone else.'

He held out his hand and drew her to him.

'Where do you wish to go now my little fox? Do you want to go home, or do you wish for something else? Tell me.'

She raised herself as high as she could on her heels and announced,

'I want fucked on a sex swing Sir, deep in my cunt - by you.'

She knew he was suppressing a grin when he took her by the hair and kissed her unhurriedly.

'Come this way then, 'he said.

Once in the designated room Ryleigh looked at the contraption. He'd seen them before online. But not in person.

'You've no clue have you mate,' somebody sneered from the darkness. The voyeurs had followed them it appeared.

Ryleigh stiffened and motioned to his Sub. After a few slight struggles, he had her safely harnessed, legs spread and ass in the air. He paused to let it all register. He was about to show her off in a fairly extreme way. He saw his reservation reflected in her expression also but banished it by taking off his tight olive t-shirt and opening the fly of his khakis.

'Better?' he asked, standing back with hands on his hips.

She shook her head.

'What then?'

She bit her bottom lip and said, 'show me that beautiful cock. Sir'

He did. Then strode forward and spanked her hard on the bottom.

'Happy now little Miss. Demanding?'

She nodded. And then he pressed his way into her soft yet tight insides where he held fast momentarily lest he cum too soon. Strong hands gripped the chains. He moved her away from him till just his tip remained in her heated clasp. He could sense the others watching from behind. So he yanked the chains back again and slammed her onto his girthy cock. She moaned loudly - such a dish to be sampled at his leisure and for his intimate pleasure alone.

'Who do you belong to Sub?' he growled, starting to increase his pace.

She seemed unable to answer for a moment, so he stopped and swatted her ass, 1, 2, 3, 4, times.

He was sweating and breathless but not about to continue until she had answered the question.

'Ry! Please! I need fucked!' she sobbed.

'Naughty girl!' he said, slapping her breasts and pulling. 'Once again, who do you belong to?'

'You Sir! Please do it.'

He laughed.

'I will do whatever I please,' he said. 'Subs don't command.'

And with perfect timing a waitress arrived and set two drinks on a table just off to the side. He took his and stood in front of Simone's spread legs and alternately flicked some of his onto her wide open pussy and drank deeply. He was thirsty after all.

'You are a talented Dom,' said a beautiful dark woman from somewhere over his shoulder. It was the one who had boldly scratched his ass whilst walking in.

He ignored her and inclined his head to observe his own naughty little whore lying there for all to see.

'Tell me again what you need and who you belong to and do it well this time or you'll wind up leaving here very unfulfilled.'

Her head lolled back as she considered what to say.

'This body is yours Sir. Look at it. I've denied you nothing. I've revelled in your taking. Others may look but only you get to touch, lick, kiss and fuck. I need you to use me Sir. Come use your very own cum slut. She wishes it.'

His eyes homed in on her rosy labia, parted just for him. He'd had enough of others looking at her. He wanted them to see the realization of the union, the full force of their chemistry and dynamic. Muscles tensing he strode forward and thrust his raging cock inside her. Over and over again he brought her backwards and forwards to his pelvis. Rapid small movements, vicious movements, sloppy noisy ball slapping movements with their not so private parts webbed with slick. He felt her tighten inside and a roaring began in his balls. Both of them groaned and those gathered behind moved closer. Suddenly Ryleigh's back arched and his buttocks tensed in reflection of what was happening inside. His pulsed virile cum was shooting directly onto Simone's cervix whilst his tumescent purple crown shoved determinedly against it again and again marking her. Battering.

As their breathing slowed, they worked in unison to free her from her bonds and he gently lifted her out of the harness. His cum started to drizzle out of her as they walked on over to their drinks. But as always her Master knew her needs and handed her a pair of her knickers that he had previously taken as a trophy. He helped steady her as she slipped them on over slender legs.

'You did well tonight my Sub. I am pleased,' he said.

'As did you Sir. Your Sub is satisfied and suitably full.'

'I'll be the judge of that,' he said with a sly look. 'Now drink up, we're going home.'