First Meeting... At the Mall

Story Info
Online sub and her Master meet for the first time at mall.
1.2k words
4.04
5.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walk around the mall looking in the store windows and wondering what I would do if you really asked me flash my tits at the store window so I could take a picture. I decided i would probably die first as just thinking about it seemed to make all the blood run to my cheeks and I knew they had to be bright rosy red. But, at the same time, the thought made my pussy very wet and created a gentle throbbing feeling. I was waiting for your text or call to let me know that you have arrived, while my mind jumps from one thought to another faster than I can even keep up with. My phone finally rings and you tell me you are on the first floor by the Nordstroms entrance.

I am on the opposite side, but tell you I will be there in a few minutes and practically run all the way. I see you and immediately slow down to catch my breath and approach the bench where you are sitting. I fall to my knees, the blood rushing to my face as I retreat just a little back into my shy self just as I feel your hand in my hair and hear you greet me "Hello little one". A shiver runs all through my body; my pussy is soaked, my nipples are rock hard, and I have all I can do to get out a greeting back to you. I have no idea what will happen today, and I was sure the excitement from just finally meeting you was going to kill me.

I ask to give you hug and am given permission to do so, and after you release me that wicked smile spreads across your face as you hand me a box saying that you bought me a present. You tell me to take it into the bathroom and open it, and that I would know what to do, and to be back within 2 minutes.

I go to the bathroom and open the box, and find a fairly large egg inside, which I assumed was supposed to go in my pussy. I spread my legs wide and spread my pussy lips, knowing I didn't need lube or anything because I was so wet and I slipped the egg in my pussy. The egg was still a little cold and felt smooth. I had turned it on, but it wasn't vibrating, which I immediately realized meant you probably had a remote.

I quickly returned to you and thanked you for the gift, as that smile spread across your face once more. You had asked me to make reservations at one of the fancy restaurants, so I had done that at Twin City Grill and we headed that way for lunch. We talked as we walked and we reached the restaurant and I was giving them my name when the egg started to vibrate catching me by surprise and causing me to stutter more than once. Just as quickly as it started it stopped and I took a deep breath.

We were seated and you ordered steak for both of us. The food was brought and I immediately asked for a box (knowing you would be pleased,) and put half of everything in the box. Then you told me we were going to play a game, and that my part was to be a good girl and eat all of my steak. You left it at that...

I put a bite of steak in my mouth and felt the egg begin to vibrate...just low and steady and knew the pink was returning to my cheeks. The egg stayed on until I swallowed and the rules of the game became obvious as I put another bite in my mouth and the egg sprang to life again. I quickly counted and there were probably about 10 more bites of steak...I took a deep breath and ate another one. I could now feel that my panties were completely soaked with my juices and could smell my scent getting stronger, and feel my face becoming redder and more embarrassed. By the time I had finished my steak, I was very close to cumming, but not quite, and you were having great fun with your gift. I breathed quite the sigh of relief when the steak was gone. You took care of the bill and then we went for a walk around and some shopping. As long as we were walking, everything was fine, but every time we stopped, I felt the egg go on again, and while I am pretty good at holding everything inside, it took everything in me not to cum and not to whimper. I finally couldn't handle it anymore and was almost crying when I begged you to turn the vibration higher and to let me cum. "Not yet, little one" you said, but you did turn the vibration up. I think I asked about every 2 minutes and I thought you might be getting annoyed, but you asked me where the closest restroom was...I pointed and said there was a "family restroom" over there.

You took me by the wrist and pulled me with you and I was mortified when I understood what you were thinking...

You pulled me into the bathroom and locked it, and ordered me to strip. I stripped off my clothes only to feel your hand immediately on my pussy to check and see how wet I was. You pushed me against the wall and had my hands tied together behind my back in less than 30 seconds and ordered me to my knees. I begged you to let me see/suck your cock and please you, and you pulled your hard cock from your pants and gave me permission to suck you. I swirled my tongue and let your cock bounce a few times (I had never done this without the aid of my hands before), and then I sucked you deep and slow a few times, before I moved my mouth down to your balls and sucked each one into my mouth. I felt your hand in my hair as you started to guide my head, so that you could fuck my mouth at the rhythm you wanted.

I had completely forgotten where we were, until there was a knock on the door and security was asking if "we" were ok...I quickly answered that we were and thanked them for their concern, as embarrassment and shame creeped up into my face. But it wasn't long before we were back to where we left off and you were moaning with pleasure and my juices were dripping on the floor. After you came (thankfully you let me swallow it instead of cumming all over me) you pulled me up and shoved me against the wall again. The egg sprang to life on high and I felt your hands caressing my breasts, twisting, pulling, rubbing. I had been worked up all day, so it didn't take long before I was moaning, my legs were shaking and threatening to give out and I was begging you with all I had to have mercy and let me cum for you. Finally, you gave me permission, just as a tear slipped down my face and I came hard, fast, and multiple times, and cried and whimpered and moaned. You let go of me and I slid down the wall to the floor exhausted. I got cleaned up as best I could and was finally dressed again when you announced that you still had some shopping to do, and I felt the egg spring to life again and knew it was going to be a long evening.