First Meeting Pt. 02 - Losing Inhibitions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Des had some reservations. He worried that he might unleash a porn star on the world, or that she would enjoy her experiences so much she would become dis-satisfied with a 'normal' sex life and drift into depravation. He reasoned, however, that at least it would be her decision, and that he and Maria would have empowered her. He also wondered if her speech loss might be more physical in nature, but the doctors simply hadn't found the cause. For now, however, it was labelled as 'functional', and the main treatment was psychological.

Some two hours later, Maria returned, loaded with food and several mysterious bags which remained in the car. The first priority was food, and they quickly prepared and ate a hearty meal, before Des loaded the car with photographic equipment and Maria and Marnie loaded it with outfits -- the point of which Des was unsure, as much of the time, Marnie was going to be naked.

Finally, they all clambered into the car and set out for the studio.

They arrived and parked, few words being exchanged as Des grabbed the keys from the owner and opened the door. There was tension, almost tangible tension as they walked forward. Although only 3 studio sets had been booked, they were, in fact, the only people there. The owner had told them to take their time as there were no other bookings, but to stick to the agreed sets -- simply to avoid the need to unlock every door and tidy up afterwards.

'I think we'll do 'wet' last,' suggested Des. 'Good chance for a shower. Let's go for Victorian bedroom first, then medical.'

Maria took control. 'Right -- let's get changed. Victorian dress and underwear. Let's all change. Des -- just the thing for you in here.'

Marnie looked surprised and tried to say so. Maria, however, pre-empted her complaints.

'Yes, we're doing this as well. Partly to 'up the ante' on the content, also to show we're in it too. We all have copies of the photos and if they go anywhere, we're all involved!'

Marnie seemed relieved by this, but less so when Maria explained the set up.

'I got you a Victorian maid outfit. I'm lady of the house and his lordship's not his lordship. He's the gamekeeper.'

No doubt, Maria had a serious talent for this type of creative costumery, and we all disappeared to change.

As well as changing, Des needed to set up cameras. He had brought two and hired a third. He and Maria would be using the first two to shoot from hand. The third, however, would be set on a timer, capturing images every 10 seconds. It was this which needed most careful setting to ensure the action was fully captured.

'OK', continued Maria 'I'll start with some pics of you two kissing next to my glamorous four poster. I catch you and prepare to punish you both. I'm directing this one, so do as you're told.' She eyed Des -- 'especially you, or your punishment will be even worse!' The wicked grin made Des aware that he was about to experience a few things himself.

Marnie's outfit looked authentic. She wore the black and white archetypal uniform of a Victorian household maid. Des could only conjecture as to what lay beneath.

Des, meanwhile wore a loose white blouse and rough trousers, tucked into working boots. He had no underwear -- probably authentic for the time.

Maria picked up a camera and started to direct.

'Looking at each other.... closer... hold hands.... strong eye contact. Lovely. Closer. Push together... kiss... grab her butt and squeeze... pull her in so she can feel how hard you are. Reach down and grab his cock... rub it through his pants... smile... kiss... hard... now grope her boob. That's it rub it. Keep your hand on his cock. Undo the belt and reach inside. Let the pants fall... keep stroking. Great. Now my grand entrance -- leave it to the automatic camera.

They proceeded with a scene -- the lady of the house, elegantly dressed appeared to find her maid stroking the gamekeeper's cock. She feigned shock and he tried to cover himself. Then, a lascivious expression came over her face. She told him to leave his trousers around his knees, while she enjoyed looking at his erection. Next came the punishment.

Initially, Des was sent to take charge of the camera and Maria was able to get into role as the sadistic aristocrat. First, her servant was ordered to strip, then bend over the end of the bed while her hands were tied to the bedposts. She was then directed to stand.

Marnie's strip was superb. She removed her authentic outfit smoothly, striking poses and needing no direction. The only hiccup came when she went to bend over the bed. Her sudden awareness that she would be openly displaying both of her most intimate holes instantly produced apprehension. However, though her face cracked briefly, she bent forward, spread her arms and allowed Maria to bind her.

Des continued to shoot image after image -- wide angle, showing the full extent of her predicament and close up, capturing every dip and fold of her orifices.

Maria now opened her shopping bag, producing firstly a ball gag. Once again, Marnie's pupils dilated as she realised that she was about to be gagged, followed by acceptance as the gag was put in place and securely fastened. Des could not help thinking that Maria seemed just too good at this, and wondered if she had enjoyed previous experience as a dominatrix. Next she produced a paddle and light whip, spanking Marnie gently at first, then more vigorously, making her buttocks rosie red and causing her pussy to glisten as she produced more and more lubricant.

Next, she produced a dildo -- not a small one -- at least 12 inches long and with a girth to match. As the cameras clicked, she placed a hand between Marnie's thighs, testing to see if she was fully lubricated. She was, and Maria parted her lips with her fingers, before placing the dildo against her inner lips and pushing gently.

Gradually, the monstrous cock-substitute disappeared, and Des alternated between photographing the shock on Marnie's face and the seemingly impossible elasticity of her vagina. With about 9 or 10 inches inside, capacity was reached, and Maria began to slide the object in and out, at the same time stroking Marnie's exposed clitoris. As Des recorded image after image, Marnie's face became redder and redder and her breathing became shorter, as if she was struggling to breathe at all. Suddenly, with an almighty grunt, she achieved orgasm, squirting liquid on to the floor as Des captured every detail of her response.

Maria was still not finished, however, and reaching in to her bag, produced a double headed sex toy. Marnie was soaked, and, Des assumed, would barely feel the smaller phallus enter her -- the other, however, would be entering her anus, and this was a form of sex with which Marnie was unfamiliar. Maria gently parted her buttocks and inserted a finger coated in lubricant. Marnie twitched and tried to resist, but a sharp slap on her red and very sensitive cheeks soon stopped her.

The double dildo slid easily into her pussy, and the lubricant helped to guide the other section smoothly into her back passage. Des knew that the images he was creating would sell to any porn site -- they were more erotic than any he had ever taken before, and his member was rock hard against the rough fabric of his trousers. As he watched, Maria walked round and climbed onto the bed. She opened her thighs, lifting her skirts to reveal large knickerbockers, with a hole cut neatly around her crotch. She removed the ball gag and positioned Marnie's head.

'Lick me', she ordered. And Marnie did, bringing her to a swift and explosive orgasm.

Marnie was untied, and maybe because of her lowering inhibitions, made no effort to cover up, but simply stood, gasping for breath.

'Wow,' she whispered -- almost in a full voice, but not quite. Loud enough for us both to hear though. 'Was amazing.'

Maria clapped her hands and whooped. 'I knew it. You liked it! Now you get to punish the gamekeeper'.

Des was suddenly taken aback. He thought his role had been finished, but now, it seemed, Marnie was going to get the chance to swap roles and experience domination as well.

Maria grabbed the camera and took over the photography.

'Right, Des -- strip naked'.

He did, first removing the boots, then pulling the shirt over his head and finally dropping his trousers to expose his erection.

'I knew you were enjoying that,' smiled Maria. 'Now, bend over the bed and let's see what our prim and proper friend has learned.'

Des wanted to object, but realised he was trapped. Marnie had gone through this, and so must he. He bent forward and laid his hands on the bed as Marnie had done.

Marnie now became a willing participant and tied his hands, just as Maria had done.

Presented with his exposed buttocks and balls hanging below, she began by squeezing his balls, just hard enough to make him gasp and cry out -- just loud enough for her to run off and find the ball gag and make sure he could not object further. Returning to his genitals, she reached beneath and grabbed him hard, then pulled his cock painfully. From the bag, she withdrew a length of beads -- which in some ways relieved him. He had never been one for anal play, and he had feared something much larger.

As he lay there, he actually found that he was hugely curious about how this would feel, and his naturally open minded nature made him see this as a new adventure.

'Don't forget the lube,' called Maria -- much to his relief, 'Why don't you lick him a bit first though?'

There was a pause. Maria was clearly nervous, but he felt her hands either side of his ass and then her tongue began to flicker around his balls. He was hugely excited now and feared that he might just shoot his load on to the bed. However, she moved upwards, licking between his cheeks, flickering around his anus, touching sensitive skin and causing sensations which he had never experienced before.

All too quickly, however, she pulled back. He heard her walk a few paces and then return. His buttocks were parted, and her finger applied the lubricant, at first externally, then slipping inside and giving him his first experience of prostate stimulation. It was good.

The beads entered -- first small and gradually getting larger. As each slipped in, he registered a new sensation, and once fully inside, she slowly began to withdraw it. His mind exploded and he was certain that he would spill his seed. But he didn't. He found out how to have an orgasm without squirting his semen, and the intense pleasure, along with the knowledge that it could be repeated time and again without needing to stop as his member twitched down and became useless.

Then it was over. Marnie withdrew the magic wand, came to his head and undid the ball gag before releasing his arms.

All were breathless, and all had enjoyed thunderous orgasms -- and all were ready to do it again.

They washed, mainly to get rid of the lubricant, (and for Marnie to clean her teeth!) and came together again by the coffee machine, all ready for a warm drink, but desperate to move on.

The next set was labelled 'Medical', and they approached the sterile, surgical area with some apprehension. Maria had already pushed Des beyond his usual limits, which he welcomed, but this scenario offered many more temptations. If Des was apprehensive, Marnie looked positively terrified, aware that she was the main focus of the shoot.

The table in the centre of the room was the main prop, along with cupboards and shelves, all white and sterile.

Maria looked at the set and smiled. 'I always liked playing doctors and nurses when I was a kid,' she stated.

'I think we know who's going to be the patient,' smiled Maria, looking at Marnie. 'You can start off wearing street clothes -- Dr. Des -- here's your white coat and stethoscope. I'm on camera this time.'

Once again, there was the three camera set up -- this time two set to automatic, with Maria using the third. The lighting was stark and clinical -- almost too bright. As before, Maria instructed them to play a scene -- this time, Des was going to examine Marnie, before breaking every Hippocratic oath and breaching the doctor-patient relationship horrendously.

They began, initially sitting talking, before Des stood and went to check Marnie's glands and look at her throat. The next logical progression, of course, was to check her lungs and heartbeat. Marnie stood and removed her jacket and blouse, sitting again in nothing but her bra. Again, Des checked, her stomach, glands under her armpits and palpated her breasts, checking for any tenderness. He then decided that it would be better for her to remove her bra. Checking with his stethoscope, he again examined her breasts, this time checking her nipples, pinching them, causing them to erect beautifully, and making Marnie gasp as he applied pressure.

Suddenly, Maria stopped them.

'I have a little something which might help to monitor any sensitivity,' she grinned, 'the latest medical device, connected to a computer to provide information on blood flow.' It was clear that this was untrue, but might be the sort of yarn which an unscrupulous doctor might spin. Once again, she reached into the bag, producing a small package. 'Vibrating nipple clamps,' she announced, 'the perfect tool for any doctor.

She inserted the small battery, and handed them to Des, before resuming her photographic duties.

Des returned to his patient, and opened the clamps, which, he felt, were quite heavy. He attached one to each nipple, making Marnie draw a sharp breath and continue to hyperventilate, both due to pain and stimulation. He twisted the small switch, and heard the vibration as the clamps increased the stimulus on Marnie's already erect nipples.

'D..d..d..don't r..r..r..rip them o..off..ff'.

Marnie had spoken. Not loudly, but clearly enough, despite the stammer. It was the first sign that this was working, and Maria and Des exchanged a delighted smile. Even Marnie, despite her current predicament, realised the significance, and smiled with them.

Then it was back to business. Des indicated that Marnie should lie on the table, which probably pleased her, as it would reduce the impact of gravity on her distended nipples. Des removed her shoes and then lifted her skirt to remove her panties. It did not escape his notice how wet the panties were and how her pussy glistened as he gazed at it. He pulled her legs apart, giving Marnie ample opportunity to once again photograph her most intimate places, then parted her fleshy, almost scarlet lips, revealing her clitoris and inner lips. He rubbed her clitoris, making her moan, before Maria tapped his shoulder and handed him an essential piece of equipment for any doctor -- a speculum.

Des removed her skirt and set her thighs wide apart. Now naked, Maria took more photographs of Marnie lying back, thighs wide apart, clad only in two nipple clamps. Des examined the speculum. It was clearly not from a medical supplier, and Des was amazed that a sex shop would stock such things -- it was totally transparent, meaning that not only would her cunt be spread wide, but every single detail would be totally visible.

Des closed the speculum and placed it against Marnie's inner lips. Although a doctor might have needed lubricant, none was necessary. He slid it deep inside her, causing her to gasp and writhe, before allowing it to open, revealing every tiny detail of the inner parts of Marnie's body. Still, Maria shot image after image as he bent to examine her.

Finally, the speculum was removed, and now was time for Des participate. He began by massaging Marnie's clitoris, enjoying the squelching sounds and sweet scent of her juices, knowing that she would gladly have taken him deep inside her. He moved up her body, removing the nipple clamps and seeing her incredibly distended and mis-shapen nipples. He bent and kissed them, each in turn, wanting to be tender, sucking them and rolling his tongue around them.

'Time you stripped,' called Maria.

So he did, removing his clothes as Marnie watched and Maria snapped. His erection felt huge, straining and ready to burst. He approached Marnie and placed it next to her mouth. She opened her lips and took his glans and shaft deep inside. Momentarily, he feared he might explode there and then into her throat -- probably choking her with what was likely to come out. However, he held back and withdrew.

'Bend her over the table', directed Maria.

He did so and thrust easily into her warm wetness, sliding in and out, building a rhythm which made her gasp as his hand reached below to stroke her clit. Suddenly, she tensed, and he felt her inner muscles grip him hard as her orgasm overtook her. Again he held back, thrusting again against the rhythmic tensing and relaxing as her orgasm continued, feeling her wetness increase and her juices run down his leg.

'Now in her ass,' the director called. Both Des and Marnie looked at Maria, surprised, but she was adamant. 'Just do it.'

He reached for lubricant, this time turning Marnie on her back and lifting her legs high in the air. He reached down and inserted a finger in her anus, watching the look of surprise on her face as the finger massaged, spreading the lubricant. Then he pressed his cock onto the small hole, and slowly slipped in, revelling in the tightness, and delighted that she seemed to be enjoying it rather than suffering pain. She opened her eye and looked at him, clearly accepting the situation, and finding it pleasurable.

Then he began to move. Once more her tightness almost made him cum instantly, but he held back. His movement seemed to cause her more discomfort, but as momentum built, she seemed to grow accustomed to it, reaching down and frantically tapping her clit to achieve yet another orgasm.

Des withdrew, and turned, gasping, to Maria: 'What now?'

'Ha! Like you don't know, she replied. 'Your turn, big boy. Shoot your load all over her face, then stick it in her mouth so she can suck you dry.'

It was exactly what he wanted to hear, and he climbed onto the table, kneeling astride Marnie's chest in order to give her a close up view.

His balls were already tight as he took his cock in hand, aimed directly at her mouth and started to wank himself. It took barely a dozen strokes before he came, great gobs of semen ejaculating at high speed into her mouth, onto her cheeks, covering one eye and (to her irritation) adding gel to her hair. He moved down her body, gathering her tits in his hands and forcing them together around his cock, wiping cum between them and rubbing it in with his hands. Finally, he climbed off her and knelt next to her head, putting his cock in her mouth and savouring the painful ecstasy as she sucked the final few drops from him, before releasing him and lying back, cum still across her face and boobs, but she too exhausted to wipe it off.

'Woohoo!!' cheered Maria, bringing her 'models' back to the real world. 'That was amazing! I bet we could sell these for a fortune!'

'What now?' asked Des. 'I'm going to need a rest before I'm up to that again.'

Maria pondered. 'Well, wet room now. How about two girls in the Jacuzzi, then finish off with all three in the showers?'

Des considered. It sounds good. He would have the camera for a while, watching those two. It would give him time to rest and recharge ready for the shower.

If the previous two sets had been almost brutal, the Jacuzzi was the opposite. The two naked girls began by washing one another. Maria soaped Marnie's breasts, tweaking the nipples gently, the soap allowing her fingers to slide and caress where previously they had pinched. Turning her around, Maria washed Marnie's back, massaging gently, calling forth drawn out moans of pleasure as the expert caresses removed the tension, before moving to her buttocks. Again, kneading and stroking, fingers sliding between her cheeks and cleansing her, washing away the vigorous, aggressive sex of before.

123456...9