First Nations Dominatrix

Story Info
First Nations dominatrix pegs black man in Winnipeg.
1k words
2.33
2.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

Meet Peggy Roland, a young woman of Ojibwe First Nations and French Canadian descent living in the City of Winnipeg, province of Manitoba. Five feet eleven inches tall, with long Black hair, golden brown eyes and dark bronze skin, Peggy Roland looks like a mainstream supermodel but she's so much more than just a pretty face. Peggy Roland is a student of human behavior and loves to test her theories about what makes people what they are, and why they do what they do. Simply fascinating stuff, to be sure...

Peggy Roland has always known that she was different, and it had little to do with her biracial heritage. There are lots of interracial families in the City of Winnipeg and across the vastness of Canada. Peggy has always been smart and beautiful, but she does have her shortcomings. Peggy does not understand the concept of empathy, and the idea of remorse baffles her. Peggy doesn't get why some people seem to have some kind of internal restraint that stops them from doing whatever they want. Peggy does whatever she wants, fuck everybody else's feelings. Yup, Peggy is definitely a sociopath. Isn't that cool?

A graduate of the University of Winnipeg's Accounting Program, Peggy Roland works for the Canada Revenue Agency. Some uncouth people in the City of Winnipeg feel threatened by a beautiful, confident First Nations lady like Peggy Roland. She looks good, she's smart and makes good money. Strong women definitely intimidate weak men. Not content to give the average Canadian a financial enema come tax season, Peggy Roland enjoys wrecking people's asses quite literally as an anal-obsessed, sadistic dominatrix. Isn't that absolutely frigging awesome?

Peggy Roland absolutely loathes sexism and racism, and firmly believes that the male of the human species needs to be taken down a peg or two. Women put up with way too much from foolish men. It's about time ladies started getting some payback. While in university, Peggy explored the world of BDSM and discovered her inner dominatrix. Peggy feels pleasure and utter satisfaction after spanking, whipping, slapping and pegging males of all hues. After pegging Native American men, White men, Chinese men, Arab men and Latino men, Peggy is looking for a new challenge...

When it comes to wrecking male asses, Peggy Roland has definitely done it all. A sixty-year-old Texan redneck named Paul Ashcroft came to Peggy's place a month ago, and she tied him up, slapped his face, snapped a chastity device on his pale cock and then pissed on him. After tormenting Paul Ashcroft for quite some time, Peggy Roland buried her entire fist up his ass and worked him over until the rich old white dude begged for mercy. Peggy Roland is a man breaker. Who will she break next?

"You fart too much, and you got a staring problem," Peggy told her latest victim, a chubby Black man named Ahmed whom she met at the local Family Foods Superstore. Ahmed was bound, face down and ass up on a bench in Peggy's basement. The brother lay there, with his dark ass cheeks spread wide open. Ahmed had something of a staring problem when it comes to female customers and female coworkers. He's been told to cut it out by store management many times but apparently he cannot help himself. Well, Peggy can't help wanting to dominate men and wreck their asses either. The two of them were on a collision course, and after a while, they finally collided...

"I'm sorry Miss Peggy," Ahmed groaned, and Peggy grinned as she plugged his asshole with her thick red dildo. For as long as she can remember, Peggy has been fascinated by the idea of inserting things inside male butt holes. Could it be the anal-obsessed porn that so many young men whom Peggy dated seemed utterly fascinated by? Seriously, in just about every porn video, a lackluster male is shoving his dick up a woman's asshole. Well, it's about time the fellas learned that the rules have definitely changed! Nowadays, women fuck men back!

"Can't fart with a dildo up your butt, can you, big man?" Peggy teased Ahmed and when the fool didn't reply fast enough, she slapped his face. Ahmed groaned and nodded, and Peggy looked into his eyes. Seriously, every time Peggy came into the Family Foods Superstore, Ahmed would stare at her the way a hungry person looks at fast food. Peggy stared back defiantly, and when Ahmed approached her, all lustful and curious, the devious gal set her scheme in motion. Ahmed was led to believe that he'd go home with Peggy and fuck her. Well, he was wrong about one thing...

"You know, I've always wanted to peg a Black man, like that macho Black male porn star Brian Pumper, the fool looks like he needs pegging," Peggy said, smiling as she smacked Ahmed's ass. Groaning loudly, Ahmed tried not to scream as Peggy pushed the dildo into the depths of his butt hole. Ahmed gasped as Peggy grabbed his balls and twisted them. That's right, Peggy isn't afraid to go below the belt and get rough. Peggy leaned into Ahmed, and sank the dildo even deeper inside his butt hole. Time for the brother to face the music...

"Oh fuck," Ahmed squealed, and Peggy laughed and gripped his hips as she fucked him good. In the porn movies, Black men are always shown fucking hot women of all races. Peggy likes Black men and wants to fuck them. How many Black men out there are willing to let a sexy Native American dominatrix spank them and fuck their asses with her strap-on dildo? Peggy is definitely going to find out. Ahmed is the first Black man whose ass Peggy has wrecked, but he is most definitely not going to be the last! Black male ass is sweet, and Peggy is going to bang a lot of brothers with her strap-on dildo in the future!

"Well, aren't you going to thank me for taking your butt virginity?" Peggy Roland asked Ahmed, after pulling her dildo out of his butt hole. The chubby Black man looked at Peggy and smiled, feeling giddy with excitement after getting the pegging which he so richly deserved. Ahmed thanked Peggy Roland and put his clothes back on and then exited her beautiful townhouse. Peggy smiled to herself after sending Ahmed on his way. The world's only Native American dominatrix is going to find some more Black men to wreck their asses with her strap-on dildo. Brothers, the line forms to the right!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers