First Night: The Dominant Stranger

Story Info
When she unbuckled his belt, things took a surpring turn.
986 words
4.15
14.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the English Version of my German Literotica-Story "Eine überraschende Unterwerfung"

In a hotel bar on a rainy Tuesday evening. - He booked always this hotel, when he was in town. It was nothing special, just a large, multi-story building, with comfortable rooms.

After dinner he went into the hotel bar, had a drink and sat down at a table and was reading a book. Once, when he looked up from it, he saw that the woman at the next table was watching him. When their eyes met, she quickly looked away. He later caught her looking at him again. She was in her mid-forties, with dark brown hair and brown eyes. The elegant skirt and the white blouse matched her well-groomed appearance. She had laid her dark blue jacket on the chair next to her.

After a while he closed the book. It was a private print of the story of O with several pen drawings. When he went to the counter to pay for his drinks, he left the book on the table. He was just about to leave the bar when the woman stepped up to him and held the book out to him. "You forgot something." Her voice sounded nervous, he had no doubt that she exactly knew what kind of book she was holding in her hand.

He opened the door for her. She went out of the bar and then stopped. He looked at her and said, "Come." The hotel lobby was empty. It took some time for the elevator to come down. They waited in silence. In the elevator he pressed 10. The door slowly closed. He took the book from her hand and said: "Turn to the wall." She did as told. "Now pull up your skirt." When the hem of her skirt was eight inches over her knees and he could see her thighs she stopped. "Higher." She pulled her skirt up to her waist. She had a pretty butt, not too skinny and not fat either. She wore simple black panties, the black stockings were held by a stocking belt. After looking at her that for a moment, he said, "Turn to me."

She winced slightly and her breathing became faster, when his fingers touched the skin of her left thigh. Before the lift stopped, he pulled his hand back and told her to smooth the skirt.

It was an ordinary room with a wide bed, a small table and chair, and a shelf. She was waiting by the door. He stepped up to her and took off her jacket. Then he opened her blouse so far that he could pull it down to her upper arms. She kept her head down. He looked at her. "Your knees .. open them up more." She immediately complied with his demand.

For some minutes he just watched her in silence. Then he pulled her blouse off and told her to take off her skirt and panties. He stepped in front of her and put his hands on her shoulders. He felt her tension increase at the touch. He increased the pressure on her shoulders. She understood and fell to her knees in front of him, her hands sliding to his hips. He placed his hands on her head, expecting her to open his pants; she fiddled with his belt, undid the buckle, and pulled the belt out of his pants. Slightly astonished, he pushed her head away a little. She looked up at him and offered him the belt.

"Get up!" His voice was calm but also kinda threatening. Was he upset? Had she misjudged him? No. He took the belt and told her to go to the table, put her hands on the table top and lean forward. There was a mirror on the wall in which she could see himself and him.

When the belt hit her for the first time, she winced and made a low, painful sound. The next blow was more painful, this time a short scream escaped her lips and her breathing became harder. He raised his arm again, realizing that he was about to hit harder. He became aware that he wanted to regain the ground she had wrested from him with her approach. If she wanted to feel the belt, then she should really feel it. But her screams must not be heard. He hit her less hard, she just moaned slightly. It wouldn't stay that way. He got a towel in the bathroom. She looked at him questioningly. "Open your mouth." She obeyed. But when he stuffed a part of the towel into her mouth, he saw panic in her eyes. He put the book he was reading earlier that evening next to her right hand. "If it gets too much, move it aside. Do you understand?" She nodded. He raised his hand ten times and the leather hit her butt or her thighs ten times; tears ran down her face, she broke down on the table, but the book was still where he'd placed it.

Finally he put the belt aside and removed the gag. She couldn't speak right away. When she found her voice again, she said, "Take me. Fuck me. Please, Sir." She saw in the mirror how he put a condom over his hard cock. He stepped up to her, put his arms around her from behind, pulled her up until she was standing upright. He held her tight for a moment, then leaned forward and penetrated her wet vagina. She moaned violently, after two or three thrusts she exploded in an orgasm and he as well.

Later they lay exhausted on the bed, more awake than asleep. When he woke the morning was near. She was gone. There was a note on the table next to the book. It just said: July 6th. That would be in about three weeks he thought.