All Comments on 'First Nude Beach Exposure'

by JoandD

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
PaperbackreaderPaperbackreaderabout 2 months ago

An excellent narration from Dave's POV.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

It would have been more interesting if her exposure freedom resulted in increased sexual activity with her husband.

saucy_charlenesaucy_charleneabout 2 months ago

The first time I went nude on a public beach was on holidays in southern Spain. I was nervous at first but the longer I stayed I became more relaxed and stripped off the bathing suit laying on my stomach. Eventually I rolled over to soak up the sun on my front. I loved it

Tag2someTag2someabout 1 month ago

Good story and catches the feel for OB. As former frequent visitors my wife and I had some similar interactions although we did not meet anyone we knew, much to my regret because I hoped we would have such an encounter.

exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguy23 days ago

I like this story, especially the dialogue between husband and wife. You can tell that they are a loving couple. I like the husband’s comments about nude beach etiquette and knowing the difference between staring and intruding. He is right when he says, “You don't go to a nude beach if you don't, at least to some extent, want to see and be seen.” He’s also right when he says “There's something extra sensuous about seeing a woman exposing her tits publicly for the first time.” I can attest to that last comment personally as I remember the first time my wife bared her breasts in public. It was shortly after we got married. But I’m digressing. I like how the husband and wife bet on which woman will take off her swimsuit first. It was VERY erotic when Joan pulled her “damp suit” off her bottom, leaving her completely nude. I like the comment about Joan not being immune to being appreciated by the younger man and more so since she was naked, and how the guy’s “measure of appreciation” was evident by how much it was “visibly growing right before her eyes.” It had to be very awkward when that couple from the cruise ship recognized Joan and Dave from a previous cruise, but I like the way that Joan “continued to sit cross-legged, quite naturally exposing her widely spread pussy while seeming to bask in the men's lustful attention. While her unabashed bodily display…[was an] unexpected epiphany in her receptivity to and exhilaration from being seen naked.” The author does a fine job in describing what it feels like to enjoy the exhibitionistic and voyeuristic aspects of nudism with the added pleasure of watching his naked wife being admired by another man.

JoandDJoandD18 days agoAuthor

Thank you all who have left comments, they mean a lot to us. They inspire us to write more, and for this story we made edits and resubmitted based on comments. Joan also wrote a Chapter 2 on our beach adventure from her point of view, also in response to a comment above. Keep commenting.

D and J

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJoandD@JoandD
Mature couple having evolved in expanding their sexual boundaries and now wanting to share their experiences here.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES