First Of Many

Story Info
It's their first time being together.
1.2k words
4
4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are...you ok? Is this pace good enough?

He squeaked out straining to get the words out. He fluttered his eyes open to peer down at her. Her scrunched up face nestled against his chest. She gripped her hand harder onto his shoulder.

"Mhmm..."

She nodded her head as she shakily brought her legs higher to rest on his hips. He let out a whimper as he pushed a little bit more of himself into her. She felt divine so wholly and utterly surrounded around him. She started to pant from under him.

"I can sp... speed up if you want me to."

He let his head hang as he barely managed to get the few words out. She shook her head. He could feel her legs starting to shake as he slowly and rhythmically worked himself from tip to hilt. She let out a choppy moan into his chest as he hilted in with a little bit more force than she was expecting.

She gripped onto his shoulders a bit harder as he hilted inside of her yet again. He lifted his head to watch her expression change as he pulled out as shoved into her with significantly more force than before.

"Ahh!"

She let out a hearty moan, flicking her eyes up to his. He could almost read her expression as he made the gesture again. She let out another open-mouth moan.

"Patrick! Please... fuck me! H...ard~"

She blurted out, keeping her gaze locked with his. He surged his hips forward, fucking himself with a much quicker pace than he was concerned about before. Oh... how much he wanted to keep himself intertwined with her, but he was nearing his limit.

He didn't expect to last long, but this was a lot shorter than even he was expecting. He looked down at her with an apologetic look as he pulled out of her, barely being able to get out of her quick enough before he spilled all over her stomach.

She looked down, releasing her legs and arms from around him to stare at the milky-white liquid. She kept panting as her eyes fluttered, lazily looking into his eyes.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't manage to hold it any longer."

He panted out shifting to sit beside her. Her face flushed with red as he laid down next to her. He trailed his hand up and down her breasts.

"Do you want me to try to finishing you off too? I know you haven't really done this before, but I am happy to try."

He whispered into her ear. He turned to grab a washcloth off the nightstand as he reached down to wipe off her tummy. She turned her head to try to shakily lay on her side. He did the same, facing her. She shifted to nuzzle her head back against his chest.

"Are you a little overwhelmed?"

He asked gently, tracing her ear with his fingertip. She nodded, lifting up a hand to shakily place it on his side.

"Why don't we take a few deep breaths? I can count for you."

She nodded slowly, drawing in a deep breath then releasing it after a count of six. He let her rest, just curled up to his chest.

"If you need anything, just let me know, alright?"

She nodded yet again as her eyes sleepily fluttered close. She fought sleep, but she couldn't help but notice how tired her body felt after that heavy of a workout.

As she woke up, she pulled back her head, seeing a blanket wrapped around her as he scrolled on his phone.

"Oh, you're awake. You feeling okay?"

"Yeah, I am. Just a little out of it."

"Sex can do that, honey. Do you need any water or anything?"

"I don't think so. I still feel kinda warm and fuzzy, though."

"It's probably because you didn't get off. It will probably fade over the next hour or so. You didn't sleep for very long, so I would expect your body hasn't fully gotten turned off yet."

She just stared up at him. She stretched, scooting back to pull the blanket off of herself.

"Can... we maybe continue?"

He flicked his eyes back down to her turning off his phone to set it down on the nearby pillow.

"Do you actually want to? I'm happy to continue; I just don't want you getting overwhelmed again."

"I promise I want to. I'm still feeling really rilled up."

"What do you want me to do for you then? I assume you might be a little sore from earlier, and I don't think we need you not being able to walk tomorrow."

He leaned down to gently kiss her. He shifted down to be at eye level with her. Her face started to grow hot with embarrassment yet again.

"Can you do that thing with your tongue again?"

"You want me to eat you out?"

She sheepishly nodded. He chuckled, rolling onto his back looking at her. He patted his face jokingly at her.

"Come here! My face is ready for its rider!"

He flashed a goofy smile before becoming more serious.

"Come on, I'm not joking. I want you to ride my face. It will probably get you off the fastest if you want my mouth on you."

He gave another pat to his face. She gingerly lifted herself up to her knees to attempt to straddle him. He gently grabbed her hip to guide her to his mouth. He opened his mouth as soon as she hovered over him. He lifted up his head to lap at her clit, her legs completely buckled as soon as she felt that first wave of pleasure.

He let out an oof before gripping her hips a little harder to move her to rock against him. She soon found her rhythm to buck her hips with. He reached one of his hands down to rub on his cock. It quickly stiffened in his hand. She gripped onto the head board as she let all of her weight release onto him.

She let out moan after ruckus moan.

"I-I'm gonna cum! Oh! I can feel it! Oh please don't stop!"

She basically screamed out as he quicken his pace with his tongue. Her legs started to shake as she rode his face nearing so close to orgasm. Oh, was she about to have the best orgasm of her life by the tongue of the man she now loved!

She huffed and puffed as she felt another wave of exhaustion hit her. She sat back, slowly sliding off of him. His face was wet with her juices. She still felt quite aroused. She peered over at his cock lustfully. A grin crossed his face.

"Why don't you slide over to the edge of the bed and let me fuck you while you are bent over?"

Her eyes grew big with that idea. She shakily scooted her way to the edge of the bed, bending over. She wiggled her ass, inviting him over. He shifted off the bed padding over to her. He ran a hand over her back as he rubbed his cock up and down before nuzzling just the tip inside of her. He shoved half of his length into her before pulling out.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed this one!