First Opportunities Ch. 02

Story Info
Things escalate out of nowhere.
1.3k words
4.64
5.7k
2

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/28/2024
Created 07/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vicky had gone outside to give me the space to wear things, grinning like a cat all the way. She was having fun, sure, but not as much as I was.

Black pajamas, yoga pants, short pants, and palazzos - they were still on the bed. Even though she had asked me to wear the PJs, I was very attracted to the black, comfy shortpants with a satin-like shine, as the rest were really just roomier male clothes. Thinking they could be the innerwear that would help hide the erection I was already half on, I wore that first.

Thanks to Vicky's thing for full length mirrors, I could see how it fit, and how it made my legs look. I went weak at the knees for a second and held the railing of the bed to steady myself. It was a bit much, with Vicky and Mark in the house. In their house! Gathering my composure, I looked at the t-shirts she'd thrown on the bed, sighing at the fact that I was right next to a full wardrobe of all the dreams I'd ever had, but could do nothing about it.

I opened the first tee, and it was a run of the mill tee - the usual, but with shorter arms. The other one, interestingly, was a moss green women's tee, with slight curves at the waist and a couple of inches shorter on the front compared to the back side. 'Surely she kept this here by mistake? I couldn't possibly choose this and not raise any suspicion?' I thought.

I didn't realise it had been a few minutes till Vicky re-entered the room to see what the delay was. Only to see me standing there in short pants, with the clearly-for-women tee in my hand.

"I don't know what I was expecting to see, but this wasn't it," she laughed.

"It's not what it looks like, Vicky." My pulse rate was through the roof.

She giggled with a "sure, sure" in the middle. It was a bit of a relief to see that she was mocking me, under the assumption that I absolutely didn't like to be in this state and it was hilarious that I was. "I threw that tee there by mistake, George, instead of the other moss tee I had. It should be somewhere-" she walked to her wardrobe and opened it.

I could see all the dresses hanging there, I could see a shelf full of what looked like bras and panties, and another full of PJs and tshirts.

"Dear lord, this is too much" I said, without realising I was saying it out loud.

Fortunately, she thought I referred to the quantity of clothes she had. "This? Guys and their ideas of how many clothes one needs." She shook her head, while retrieving a rather dull green t-shirt from her shelf.

She was about to hand it over and get the other one from my hand, before she stopped. "You know what? It might be childish of me to ask, G, but could you please wear the one in your hand for a few seconds? It'll be hilarious."

I wondered if I was in a dream, this beautiful woman of my dreams, asking me to wear her more feminine clothes. I recovered after a second and thought I should take advantage of it.

"Hilarious for you, maybe. But what is in it for me?"

"Oh, please please. It'd go great with those endless legs of yours. Ugh, why can't I have those?"

It was a bit too much to hear a literal beauty be envious of my legs. "Oh come on, you can't be serious."

"Tell you what, I'll introduce you to this friend of mine. She's new in town, bookish, just moved here from scandinavia, and has the legs to match yours."

That was the in I was waiting for. I pretended to think for a few seconds. "Deal, but I only wear this in this room now, and you will not speak of this again. Especially to Marky out there."

We shook on it, and I slipped into the tee with some effort. It was one of those stretchy materials, that clung to & pushed against your skin. I knew immediately that the little fat on the chest was pushed a bit, so they didn't look entirely flat. The back of the tee ended an inch above the short pants, and the front part barely reached the belly button.

"Hot!" Vicky exclaimed, and I couldn't help flushing and getting erect. She held my shoulders and moved me closer to the mirror. "Look at those legs, hot damn. And the cute tee! If I do your hair a bit," she pulled it back into a ponytail and held it, "no one will know you aren't the cutest girl."

I was too shy to protest or react, still lost in the scene of a beautiful woman evaluating me positively as a girl.

"Are you blushing? Haha. You know what, Georgi-a," she emphasised on the 'a' for fun, "I didn't expect you to be this cute. I would love to - do anything - to have a picture with this girl. Hold that thought." She was off to her dresser and back in a second, with a tiny scrunchie in hand. While I stood motionless, she put my hair through it. Unlike a regular pony tail I did at home, she pulled it all up towards the top of my head and put the very elastic scrunchie through it. "There! It won't hold for long, but I don't have to hold it."

In the mirror, it wasn't hidden like the normal ponytail I did, but more visible and attractive.

"Sorry, I got carried away with the scrunchie," she seemed to realise after a bit. "But could I take one picture with this cute version of my Catan rival?" Catan was the boardgame we played the most.

I was pretending to protest when we heard Mark going, "What's taking you so long-" and there he was in the room, staring at us open mouthed.

Vicky was furious. "Oh get out, Mark. I told George you wouldn't see this. Shoo!"

I was too shocked to react with this sudden turn of events. Mark couldn't take his eyes off me, from the ponytail down to specifically my waist and legs. I took a few steps involuntarily to stand behind Vicky, and placed both hands on her shoulder in what I was realising in parallel to be a very girly move.

Mark didn't move, despite Vicky's yells. "I just wanted to check when you were eating, um, ladies."

Vicky walked up to him and pushed him out, while he was going 'alright, alright' and closed the door on him.

"I am so sorry, George," she walked back towards me. "I got carried away and took advantage of your politeness. I am so sorry, please forgive me" and hugged me.

We had hugged a hundred times before then, but this was different. Instead of the usual friendly vibe, this felt more like she was...protective? She had tears. "I know you think you will never hear the end of this, but I'll make sure Mark never brings this up again. And-"

I hugged her back, all the while realising I felt tinier as a girl, even though I was an inch or two taller. "It's okay, Vicky. I'm not mad."

"But still, you agreed to wear this because I pushed you, and I shouldn't have put your hair-" She stopped, took a step back and I realised that she felt my now fully erect friend.

"Um," I stammered. "Should I say sorry now? I-" I didn't have any words to say.

She flushed a bit, taking a step back and appraising me again, like one does when meeting someone for a date. "Do you... do you like this, George?"

The colour draining out of my face told her everything she needed to know.

-

(To be continued. I write when I can, sorry. Please comment if you like this, and let me know if you would be interested if I write this out at an entire length. In the series on Literotica, it gets to the action in about 2000 more words.)