All Comments on 'First Real Man Ch. 01'

by kokshur

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Too much interruption

Your story is not erotic or lustful. You keep interrupting the action with the guy's thoughts about other sex scenes in porn he watches. Try again.

james_38671james_38671over 11 years ago
NICE

i liked it , reminded me of a meeting i had with a guy i met on line

it turned out to be very hot, normally i just get sucked off but he started there and ended up geting me so hot lickin my ass i had to have his cock

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 11 years ago
I liked the style

It was easy to follow. Intermixed past and present worked for me and made it interesting.

cckreadycckreadyover 11 years ago

Good story... Good technique of mixing present with flashback to provide the background without making the reader wait for the good stuff.

DawnJDawnJover 11 years ago
Anonymous is mistaken

The technique you chose to use to narrate this vignette was well-thought-out and well executed. It added to the tension, which is already pretty high as you are describing a clearly enjoyable sexual encounter.

DawnJDawnJover 11 years ago
Oh, and by the way...

...the narrative movement between the past and the present is a kind of textual reflection of the oral sex -- the movement of the lover's mouth up and down mirrors the movement of the story. The upward movement (retreat) is the past, the downward movement (advance) the present. That's a very smart, very "writerly" technique!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hot hot hot. This is still pretty much how I get each time I go out looking for a hook up. Unbelievably nervous anxious & aroused all at once. Wanting hoping needing to suck cock & swallow cum. Maybe eat his ass, suck balls, kiss. Get naked, sensual & maybe even a bit rough but definitely hoping to find a guy who’s thoughtful & patient enough to want to finally take my anal virginity. Oh god I hope to find this man soon at 56 I may never get to experience this but I keep praying that will happen soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous