First Session with Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah D-daddy." I gasped breathily, trying with little success to rock myself against his probing finger. My molten walls stretched around his thick finger, as he curled it in a come hither motion, brushing against a part of me I never knew existed. Balling my fists into the sheets beside me, I could hear the soft moans and whimpers I cried out as he feasted on me.

"Such sweet noises you make, Baby." he spoke into my core, looking up at me, his eyes darkened. Turning into a stormy sky of lust. There was no deceit in his gaze, only pure burning heat that left me breathless. Wave after wave of pleasure washed over me, swirling into a turbulent sea at the depth of my core. Slowly, Daddy added another thick digit, stretching me further. It was not painful, but the surprise of the new feeling left me moaning like a slut.

"I'm close- ah god Daddy, I..I-I'm gonna cum." I cried out, throwing my head back as I started to see little flecks of light pop up at the edge of my vision. I felt him shift against me, leaving my needy pussy, to press himself flush against me. His fingers continued to tease me closer and closer to the edge. Two kept a steady pace, thrusting in and out, while his thumb circled my clit.

"Cum for me. Show me how much of a Good little slut you are, and cum over my fingers." His deep voice purred in my ear. Rich and smooth, it must be what sin sounds like. With his words, I tumbled head first over the edge. Gasping as I felt almost like I was drowning in pleasure. His fingers did not still, working me through this first wave, only to lead me crashing into another. My thighs spasmed as I felt something wet leave me, it must have coated his palm. Finally his fingers stopped. Slowly slipping from me, leaving me empty.

"Oh my, Look Baby." I peeked towards Daddy, seeing him hold up his soaked hand. My release coated his fingers, and dripped down his arm. "You soaked me." He said with a slight grin.

"Mm sorry Daddy." I could only watch as he dragged his tongue over his palm, licking my release from his skin.

"Don't apologize, that means I did a good job and made you feel good." Leaning forwards, he reached for where my hands were secure, freeing them from their bindings. "Now, I think you've been punished enough. Hm?" He took hold of my wrists, rubbing them gently. "Are you up for some more, Baby?"

"Yes Daddy." I sat up slightly. "I want to carry on." He settled himself between my legs, spreading my thighs wide to rest on top of his own. Looking down at me, his large hand resting on my tummy. His thick cock rested against my wet core. Slowly, he took his cock in his free hand and began rubbing it over my lower lips, spreading my slick over his thick shaft. The head of it brushed against my clit, causing me to gasp. "Daddy, I want you to fuck me, please. I need it.So bad." I begged, arching my hips up I caught the tip of his cock as it rubbed against me. Feeling it slip inside slightly.

With a low groan, Daddy began to slowly push forward. Sliding inch after thick inch into my tight heat. "Fuck, your so tight." he hissed, pushing further until he was sheathed fully inside. His large hands gripped my thighs, holding me open so he could see my pussy swallow his cock. He did not move immediately, letting me pant and moan at the feeling of being oh so full. I swear my tummy had a little bulge to it where it was so full. Shifting my hips, hoping it would urge him to move. But he didn't. Daddy simply kept himself still.

"Please Daddy. Please move. I want more. Please." I trailed off into a string of needy whimpered begs, watching that wicked look spread over Daddy's face. His hold on my thighs meant I could not rock myself against him, I was at his mercy. So I begged, hoping my pleas would rouse him to move.

He began to move, slowly at first. Rolling his hips, sending his cock in and out. It was wonderful, feeling him move inside me. Filling me up unlike anything I have ever had before. His deep groans and moans joined mine. For once I did not feel embarrassed about them. I was making Daddy feel just as good as he was making me feel. But he was holding back. It was clear to see; how his jaw was clenched, how his hands gripped my thigh, how his hips faltered. He needed more. Reaching out, I took hold of his wrists. "More. I want more Daddy." I bit my lip as I rocked my hips against his. "Fuck me Daddy."

It was like I said a magical phrase he was waiting for me to moan. As soon as those words left my lips, he slammed his cock into me. Stealing my breath with each thrust. Shifting my thighs, so they were now pressed against my chest. I could feel my perky tits bounce with every hard thrust. If what he was doing before was wonderful, this was addicting.

"Such a good little slut for me." Daddy growled, slamming his hips into mine over and over. Filling the room with the wet sounds of our hips meeting. I could feel his heavy balls brush against me.

"I'm your -Oh god. I'm your slut, Daddy." I cried out, before falling into a string of breathy moans and pleads. My mind fully went to mush, as I lost myself to the pounding rhythm of his hips.

"You were made for this, made to take my cock." He stopped thrusting suddenly. Rolling me over onto my hands and knees, he slammed himself back into my pussy. Holding onto my hips as he pulled me back to meet his thrusts. My tits bounced in time with his rhythm, and I struggled to keep myself up right on my shaky arms.

My arms gave out, as I came with another needy cry. Dropping down onto the bed, Daddy took advantage of the new position. The new angle allowed him to lift my hips slightly and thrust himself even deeper. His cock head brushed against my cervix with each thrust, filling me until I didn't know where I ended and he began. I never wanted it to end.

"Gonna cum." Daddy groaned, his hips faltering their brutal rhythm. With a few more thrusts he draped himself over my back. I could feel his hard cock twitch deep inside of me, as he filled me with his cum. I squeezed my inner walls around him, milking him for every drop. "Fuck, Baby. That was.."He trailed off, pressing soft kisses to my shoulders. "You ok, Elizabeth?" I let out a soft humm, earning a rumbling laugh from him. "Oh is my sweet Baby struggling to think?" He teased gently, slowly pulling his cock from my pussy and turning me to face him.

"So good." I mumbled, still in my post Orgasm daze. Nuzzling into his chest, I pressed myself as close to his large frame as I could. Craving the warmth and comfort it offered. His hand took to soothing though my hair, while the other coaxed my leg over his hip.

"Well I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. I know I did." The buttery soft blanket was pulled over us, and I could not help but feel my eyes grow heavy. "That's it, you rest up. I got you." He murmured, pressing soft kiss after soft kiss into my hair.

John had not been boasting about his plans for me. When I finally awoke from our first session. I was greeted by Breakfast in bed, and a nice hot steamy shower. That he joined me for. After he took his time pulling sweet release after release from my body, leaving me trembling and always begging for more. Monday came too soon. Ever the gentleman, John dropped me off at my campus before my lesions started. I pressed a kiss to his lips, not wanting to leave just yet. Reluctantly I pulled away as my alarm buzzed, giving me a jolt that if I did not leave now I would be late.

"I'll call you later, Daddy." I promised, stealing one last kiss from his smirking lips, before climbing out the car. As I made my way to class, all I could think about was our next session.

12