First Sex Ch. 01

Story Info
First time.
1k words
3.3
13.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Growing up in a traditional Asian family, I was a naive young lady without knowing what growing up as an adult means to me. My first encounter with the opposite sex happened in cinema during my college days. I never knew about sex till that day when I was alone watching a movie.

It was a quiet morning as I planned a day running away from school to catch my favourite movie. As usual, left home with my full grey school blouse & a shirt. Parents will never suspect of me planning to run away from school just for a movie on a usual school day.

I was the first customer and the cinema was empty. As I guess no one will think of watching a movie that early on a usual Monday.

5 minutes before the movie starts, a middle-aged fat bald guy walked past my seat twice. And suddenly, he seated next to me and placed his left hand between my blouse. I was caught off guard by his sudden movement and froze myself. Not even dare to breathe wondering what is happening to this fat old man.

Few minutes later and all lights were off as the show begin, not a little bit of movement from me as I froze with the fat man's hand between my blouse. Then I felt the hand was squeezing my inner thigh. Never in my life since maturity till my legal age any man has touches me. I felt weird and afraid yet the feelings were desirable.

Slowly, I felt my blouse been pushed up and what next gave me an electrifying feels as the stranger's hand squeezes my meaty thigh. Very gentle and slow as he rubbed my inner thigh. The roughness of his hand makes me feels good as my breathing gets heavier.

My eyes nailed to the screen as I continues to allow this fat stranger touches my thigh and his another hand grab my shoulder and pushes closer to him. I felt his breathing on my face and he planted a kiss on my cheek. His tongue licked my face and soon move to my ear. I felt numb as his left hand slowly remove my shirt as I felt coldness when he took off my shirt.

There's no one in the pitch dark cinema except the two of us and I knew I was at his mercy. I was soon topless as he expertly removed my bra. I tried to struggle slightly but his hand held on to me tightly.

Next his both hands pushes my blouse up as he peels off my panties. I cried softly as he waves my bra and panties before putting it to his nose and smell it. I could hear his breathing as he kept it in his pants.

His finger soon found his way between my legs as he fingered me gently. He forced his tongue into my mouth while another hand squeezing my breast. I was helpless and scared. Yet I was moist between the legs as he fingered me with his index finger.

My tongue was resisting his tongue and I struggled again but in vain. I was almost naked now as his hands roam freely all over my body. I let off a little moan when his finger inserted between my legs.

His head soon buried on my chest as he sucked my breast. I felt the moist from his mouth as he sucked my nipples while his fingering continues between my legs. I was breathing hard now when he whispered on my ear to sit on his lap. I was not in any situation to fight him off now as I obliged.

He pulled his pants down to his knee as I sat on him. He leads my hand to his harden penis and it was the first time ever I feels a man penis. He held on to my hand and stroke his penis as he moaned. It was not long as I felt some warm moistures on my hand. He has cum on my hand.

I was allowed to wear my shirt and he pulled his pant up. Then he held on to my hand and pulled me up from my seat. Quietly I followed behind. He was such huge size as he walked ahead of me holding on to my hand and my bag. My mind went blank as we walked toward the gents.

As soon as we were in one of the cubicle. He pushes me to sit down. He is a bald fat man double my size and much taller. He kneels and spread my legs as he licked between my legs. I felt wet tongue pushes in between my legs as I moaned. My shirt was unbuttoned while his fingers pinching and squeezing both my breast. My hands lay on his head trying in vain to push his head off me.

He licked me quite a while as i watches him removing his pant and stroking his penis. He stood up and spread my legs even wider as he pushes his thick short penis in me. I felt a little pain as he pushes in. I can't believe I'm having sex with a stranger for the first time. He started pushing in and out while my legs spread widely resting on his shoulder. I can't believe I'm having sex now. Not too long later as he pull out his penis and cum on my face. I sat on the cubicle not knowing what to do as he zipped up his pant and took out my panties from his pocket and cleaned my face.

Again he planted his lips on mine and lashes his tongue into my mouth before buttoning up my shirt and blouse leaving by himself with my bra, panties and purse in his pocket. I left the gents by myself and i cannot believe I just had sex with an old fat bald man. To be continued...