First Sexual Contact

Story Info
She touches it for the first time, with my fiancée sat close.
1.1k words
3.77
25.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Me and my girlfriend (Laura) are cheats. There's no getting away from that. When we first started having feelings for each other, we were engaged to other people and on a night out once, we kissed. We planned that we would leave it at that because otherwise we feared things wouldn't end well for any of us but as the days turned into weeks, and weeks turned into months, it was clear that wasn't going to happen. We would regularly text to tell each other that we wanted more, without actually meeting up to do anything about it, but wishing we could.

One summer, while still with other people, we went on a couple's holiday to a popular resort in the U.K with our partners. A few days of the holiday had passed, we all drank lots, but we behaved ourselves in the proper manner, and didn't take our feelings any further as our partners were there with us. That was about to change.

After having a few drinks and watching a few shows at the onsite club, the four of us went back to the apartment for more drinks and a game of poker. We sat around a little round table and Laura was sat opposite me, my then Fiancée (Jennifer) to the left of me and Laura's Fiancé (Leigh) to the right.

The game went on for a bit and we were all drinking pretty heavily. Jennifer and Leigh took their poker serious, and they were much better players and far more competitive than me and Laura. It was clear we were going to be the losers and we were just playing for the laughs and the drinks.

Then out of nowhere and without any real provocative actions towards Laura I felt her start rubbing my leg with her feet I looked up at her with surprise, but she wasn't paying me any real attention with her face, eyes on her cards, seemingly focused on the game.

Her foot got higher still, up to my knee, then moved to the inside of my thigh. I started to panic a little, worried she would get caught, but the other two were clearly too focused on showing off their superior poker skills.

I was already hard. I think the kinkiness of it got me real excited as well as where this could lead and sure enough, her foot started to rub my dick through my jeans.

Now Laura has the most perfect feet you could ever wish to see. She once told me she could have been a foot model and it's easy to see why. I've never been a foot guy but the way she bigged them up to me once, always turned me on. They were a size 4, perfect arch, toenails painted all different colours, and they were rubbing against my manhood!

I decided that I had to feel her up against my dick, skin on skin, so without letting on to anyone, I unzipped my jeans and let my member out. Her foot against my cock felt amazing and it was such a tease having her rub it so slowly and softly.

Then she added her other foot. Both feet were clamped around my lucky Johnson, slowly wanking it up and down.

I was struggling bad in my poker game, but I didn't care. I was more concerned with trying not to blow my load all over her feet and myself under the table. How could I stand up after that and hide it?

Laura wanked me with her feet for a good 10 minutes before I stopped her. If I didn't, I'd of cum everywhere. She soon clamped her feet back around me though and started to wank me off again. It felt so good and looked good too. I would have quick sneaky looks under the table to see those perfect feet clamped around my rock-hard cock.

Again, I couldn't hold on much longer so I had to throw my game otherwise it would have given us away. I went all in on a hand I was never going to win on, and lost, so I put my dick back in my jeans and went out the front for a smoke.

A couple of minutes later I turned and seen Laura stood at the door looking at me. She had clearly lost too, which is why she was there. She had a dressing gown on and without saying a word, she opened it up to show me her lacy black underwear. She had the most perfect body and was in superb shape! Flaunting a body that did much more for me than Jennifer's ever could. I walked up to Laura and kissed her passionately on the lips for just a few seconds and walked off into my bedroom.

My plan was to go to sleep but I was just way too turned on. All that had happened had left me with the hardest dick possible. After ten minutes I decided the only way that I could sleep was to finish myself off, then all of a sudden, Jennifer walks in, happy that she had won, very drunk, and even more oblivious!

After waffling on to me for a few minutes, slurring most her words, she finally noticed that I had a major boner problem, so she took it upon herself to whip it out of my shorts and went down on it hard and fast.

Now one thing I could give Jennifer credit for was that she could suck that thing like she would earn a golden ticket for doing it. After all, she was very competitive! As pointed out with the poker game. She sucked me for a good five minutes, licking it up and down and then wrapping her mouth right around me, not forgetting my balls in that time either! I bet she had never felt me as hard as I was that night!

Jennifer always knew when I was ready to go. So, she did her usual finishing move. She licked slowly, from the bottom, right to the top, and then put the whole of my shaft into her mouth, giving me no choice but to blow there and then! I was trying my best to be as quiet as I could so Laura couldn't hear me through the paper-thin walls, although most of this was her fault in the first place!

As I finished cleaning myself off in the bathroom, I find Jennifer led there fast asleep, snoring loudly. I led down on the bed and couldn't believe the night I'd had, but I was thankful of it

Apart from the odd sexy look given to each other and a quick grab on the sly, nothing else happened between me and Laura on that holiday, but plenty happened after, although they're stories for another time...