All Comments on 'First Submission'

by grumpigrl

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Loved her realistic thoughts during the evening. Overall, a nicely balanced story. Personally, the set up to fail thing is a dick head move for a dom to pull, most especially on a new participant. More explanation of what he expects from a pet would have been nice. The follow through at the end of the evening was nice. This has a strong daddy/little feel. I would enjoy their further adventures. If you continue, I hope he doesn't take her out to participate amongst the bdsm community too soon. Give her time and experience first.

kcRollinskcRollinsalmost 8 years ago
Nice Introduction

I enjoyed the story immensely. Especially the way he introduced her to the lifestyle and how she wanted to please him, but was, nevertheless, ambivalent. The story is a good read and it moved along smoothly. Obviously, you have experience in the lifestyle. :)

Hope to read more from you. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Really?

What a crap thing to do. He gave her no time to research her choice nor did he voice what it would entail. And then to set her up to fail--total crap. If my Dom had introduced me to the lifestyle that way he wouldn't be my Dom!

The writing itself was fairly good but can't get past his lack of ethics.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Awesome

You have a bright mind, Keep up the good work...

to the snide remark of what kind of Dom,

1. a dom needs to see what she is made up. so yes she was not given time to research however he was not expecting anything from her that will cause harm so I see this as acceptable.

2. a true sub would not argue it and test her limits. she will have all the time later to research and ask questions. Nor would they talk as you do.

you sound snooty and wants to see if they can live a 50 shads of Gray. well let me say this its not like it is in the books. There is play before contracts because we are human and curious

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous