All Comments on 'First Swap'

by playthings

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
davemackerdavemackeralmost 11 years ago
Missed potential

I feel like there was a lot of missed potential here. This story could have used some extending by going into detail about the strip poker. Try going into more details either emotionally about how you felt to be doing this. How did it feel to be naked in front of not only the other girl but a guy as well? How did you feel about watching you wife suck some other guy off? How did it feel to get sucked off with her there?

You could have done more with the physical feelings of stuff. How did her mouth on your cock compare to your wife? Did she feel any different?

I felt like this story generally lacked length. I don't care for stories that drone on and on page after page. But was surprised that you didn't even bother to finish that one swapping encounter. You could also add the rest as another chapter but it would be best to do just one chapter from start to finish.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyalmost 11 years ago
Good start

In your introduction you refer to your previous story, but this is your first story on this site. This is not a good way to start a story, we are left with the impression that his wife cheated on him before, but apparently he is in denial? This sounds like a setup for a cuck situation, which so far it isn't.

The previous commenter was right on. Describing the emotions is nearly as important as the action, and often the emotions drive the plot. Speaking of plot,there isn't any, which in erotic writing does not preclude it being a good story, it does make it harder to be a good story The protagonist 'regretted' the strip poker because it was so one sided. I would have thought that when the first person was naked, it would end, because the purpose was to get shy people naked.

In general, you need to expand your story by describing in more detail the erotic action, and the emotions the players are having at the time.

Chilley

Jim44444Jim44444almost 11 years ago
No depth to this story.

You need to expand the story to build up some sexual tension. More details of your arousal during the poker game. And a lot more details about the swap and your feelings afterward. What did you and Jeff do for the women? How about the discussions you and your wife had before and after? I hope you talked to each other about this. Thanks for writing. Maybe next you can actually write that previous story you mentioned.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good start

I like these kind of stories. As long as both spouses are involved it's cool. No cheating here, just good sex between consenting adults. Looking forward to part two.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous