First Time

Story Info
Gay anal.
914 words
4.21
12.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First time Gay Anal

He asked, "Will you step out of your jeans, so I can get at it better".

My name is Dave. I am 18. I am a gay guy from Dublin. I am in my first year of college. I have met up with a few guys in the last year to give blow jobs, but I am still a virgin. None of my family or friends knows I am gay. I am 5'10, lean and fit, and would consider myself attractive. I have been going to a couple of different cruising areas these last few years to meet like-minded guys. It was in a public toilet near a park that I lost my virginity. It wasn't planned; I had been horny and looking to see if any guys were looking for a blow job.

I love sucking cocks. These toilets are quite popular with gay or Bi guys. So it was last week when I went there on a Thursday afternoon that I met an older guy. I had been hanging around waiting to get someone's attention by flashing my cock or taking a peek at theirs if I thought they were into that sort of thing. This guy, around forty, came in wearing a suit, tall around 6'2, well-built, clean-shaven, and well-groomed. He spotted me and came over to the urinal next to me. He smiled at me and then took a look at my cock before showing me his

He asked me, "Do you want to suck my cock?"

"Yes," I agreed.

So when the toilets were empty of other people, we went into the furthest down cubicle. I entered first and sat down on the toilet, while he proceeded to take his cock out for me to suck. It was a nice cock, around 6 inches, but thick. He was nicely groomed as all his pubic hair had been shaved. I gave it a few strokes first before I licked the head and shaft, and then slowly started to suck his cock.

He said, "Play with your cock while you suck mine".

So I loosened my jeans to take them out. While I was doing this, he started to reach down and feel my ass.

"You have a nice bubble butt," he said.

After a few more minutes, he told me to stop, he wanted to see my ass and rim it. I agreed, thinking nothing of it, so I stood up and turned around, so he could get a better view. At first, he just felt it a bit, and then he got down and started to lick my anus while pulling my cheeks apart. It was a wonderful feeling, especially as I continued to masturbate.

"OK, "I said.

It was at this point he started to finger my ass and whisper into my ear if I liked it. I told him I did. He told me to bend over, so he could get it in better, as I was very tight. Again, I did as I was told. It was at this point I was starting to get worried as he used some lube on my ass, so he could get not one but two fingers in. I told him I was a virgin and wasn't planning on being fucked. He didn't answer me, just continued to finger my ass. I told him again.

"Just shut the fuck up," he said.

I tried to turn, but he pushed and held me in position. I could hear him squirt some lube and rub it on his cock.

"Stay still and be a good bitch and take what's coming, OK".

I could feel his cock rubbing off my asshole as he positioned it, then he started to push it in slowly, bit by bit. It was so sore going in, nearly bringing tears to my eyes.

"Be still, and it won't hurt so much," he said to me.

"Just relax and accept it".

He continued to push it into me. I thought he was going to tear my asshole apart. Once he was in me fully, he took it out slowly and put more lube on his cock and my ass again. This time it went easier. He started to slowly fuck my ass. He told me to masturbate while he fucked me. I found it hard to do as it was still quite sore. The more he fucked me, the harder he was getting, and the faster he fucked me. He was panting with every thrust he gave me, while I was grunting.

"Please don't cum inside me," I asked him.

Because I could feel he was close to coming.

"Just shut up and take it, bitch," he said.

A moment or two later, he gave a few more deep thrusts and shot his load in my ass. He held me there in that position for a minute before taking his cock out. He gave his cock a wipe with some toilet paper and zipped up his trousers. He pulled me in for a kiss.

"Good boy, taken like a man," he said.

"I come here once a week and I hope to see you again," he said.

He left the cubicle and I was left sitting there with a sore ass and cum dripping from it. I cleaned up as best I could before leaving the cubicle and the toilets before making my way home. It wasn't quite how I expected to lose my virginity.