All Comments on 'First Time and the Old Man I Sucked'

by OnmykneesforDaddy

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

And that's exactly how it starts, I know from experience. You could have a never-ending story here, as he learns to hone his craft. Just a couple of years after giving my first BJ, I had literally given over a thousand different cocks pleasure. So, from this slut, I'm hoping you continue the story of your slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Totally relate to this story . I willing became a cs slave to an older man . Since lost contact with him but pleasant memories remain.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story!! It reminds me of my first time sucking a cock. I placed an ad online that I was a married 35-year-old male looking for another married man to suck off with no reciprocation necessary. I wanted a married guy because I figured there would be less of a chance of bringing an STD back to my wife. I got several responses, but a 58-year-old man really interested me. He said he was over 7 inches long and very thick and his wife had a hard time sucking it. He sent a pic of it, and I became very interested. He said all he wanted was his cock sucked to completion and absolutely nothing more. I told him I wanted to meet him in a fast-food place to make sure we were comfortable with each other before I sucked him. He agreed and we met. While there I asked him to show me his junk and we went to the restroom. He was big!!!

I have a conversion van with curtains in the back. We drove over to the shopping malls parking lot. He got in the back and sat down while I pulled the shades down. He then pulled his cock out. It was already quite hard and big. I understood now why his wife had a hard time sucking him. WOW! was I ever nervous. I was about to fulfill a dream I had about sucking a man off. Well, I got down on my knees and started licking up and down his shaft. And that monster grew even bigger. I opened my mouth as wide as I could and just barely got the head in. I told him I was sorry if my teeth scraped him. He said he was used to that but try not to mark him up for fear his wife would see it. I started to suck him. I could only get about half of him in without starting to gag. But what a thrill. It took me about 5 minutes of sucking before he started to groan, and his cock begin pulsing. OMG, I felt his first stream of warm cum hitting the back of my throat. He said please don't stop. He got off for a good 30 seconds before he stopped rocking. What a mess. I tried to keep up and swallow as much as I could. But I had cum dripping out of my mouth down my chin and onto my shirt. I used my tongue and fingers to swallow as much of his cum as I could. Damn it tasted good. I then licked up and down his shaft to clean him up.

That was 5 years ago. We are now golf partners. We even have backyard barbecues with our wives. I suck him off a couple times a week now. He has told me I am so much better at it then I was at first. I can even get about 5 inches of him down without gagging. But I know that I will never be able to swallow all 71/4 inches of him. I have tried laying on a bed with my head tilted over the edge. But I choke and gag every time.

I still have very good sex with my wife. But honestly, I think cocks' taste and look so much better than a women's pussy. So, I know I'm bi, but only for sucking cock.

bipat55bipat55about 2 years ago

Excellent story…I came twice reading it….I wish you were here to drink my cum….

TerriCTerriCabout 2 years ago

Love the older guys myself. First time I sucked a cock I was 30, he was 67 with an awesome cock. Been addicted ever since.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Awesome, I was 10 the first time I had another mans cock in My mouth. He is a good friend of mine he was 12 at the time after that he offered me to the other guys in the neighborhood . After a few times of sucking cock I got naked and let them bend me over and give me cock.

lordpenizworthlordpenizworthalmost 2 years ago

I started with an older man and it was great. He was calm and respectful. That's what it takes when encouraging a beginner.

Now that I'm older, I look forward to helping a younger man who wants to try it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

how old is the narrator in this story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I let my molest me I hated it but I grew to like it by 14 he was fucking me

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i thought it was great i love reading about sucking cock i wish i had one in my mouth right now

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It made me want to suck a cock which I never did. Hopefully some day I will get enough courage to act on it..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot, love the idea of the musky balls on my nose as the guy grunts and groans and slides his hard smooth hot cock in and out of my mouth as his sweaty man scented balls swing into my face where I can inhale his masculinity and know that his balls are getting ready to feed me his tasty cum. This is a big fantasy of mine, it's like you read my mind...my head hanging over the bed as his strong hairy thick thighs straddle my head and smother me in his hairy musky scent getting ready to use my mouth for his pleasure. Makes me leak precum thinking of it. If only I could get a married buddy to do this to me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dumb fake story

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I fantasize about every thing in this story. I am 75 and have fought the impulse to suck cock for all my life.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Im 67 and the wife just quit sucking me. Its frustrating. I have a cut 7 inch cock and fantasize about a younger guy sucking me off. Kinda scared about anyone finding out however. Maybe someday Ill meet someone I feel secure with and feed him my tool. Dont know where I would ever find such a guy though. So for now...just a fantasy. Im 6 ft 2 with a long beard....biker type and retired.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

To the Anonymous 67 year old whose wife quit sucking him; I love sucking off married men. I realize it's a long shot, but I live near St. Louis in case you live close. I would love to take care of you

rangerb52drangerb52d10 months ago

i would like to be the old man and i would like suck as well.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I remember my first time sucking another man’s cock. I was 57 working for a healthcare company in the Midwest. Most of my time was working at Nursing Homes and Senior centers. One of the facilities I remember an older man in the shower getting a bath from one of the Aides at the nursing home. She spent a lot of time washing the 86 year old man’s cock. As I walked by the shower he said hello to me and smiled. I went back to his room after making my rounds and he asked if I wanted to see his cock like everyone else did. I sucked his cock and he filled my throat with his cum.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A wonderful story. I have dreams about this very topic and I am almost 76.

bipat55bipat557 months ago

Very sexy story, sweetheart

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I wanted to be the slut taking those loads. I love to suck thick cocks and marvel at the throb as they cum in my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Loved it ,fuck it made me harf

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

When I was a teenager, I was initiated to cock sucking by a much older married neighbor. He took his time with me, first sucking my cock so I knew how good it felt, then over time persuaded me to do the same for him. Although I was not keen on swallowing his cum at first, I gradually got used to it and began to enjoy the taste. He had a group of older male friends who he met up with for sexual encounters and occasionally he would take me along to meet with them. I became fascinated seeing them expose their cocks and balls, all different in shapes and sizes. It was most enjoyable to suck on them while my own cock was being caressed and sucked. Of course it evolved into my neighbor wanting me to fuck his ass and after some hesitation I agreed and that too was a wonderful experience and finally led to me reciprocating and he would gently push his cock into me and begin fucking me on all fours while reaching around and stroking my hard cock. What a tremendous orgasm I would have at that point. Any way now an old married man myself I would love to meet a willing young man to teach those same joys.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Would love to see the pictures

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I am an older man who has never sucked a cock. Reading this story makes me want to try one day. I got quite hard reading this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

My first time sucking a cock was in a car I wanted him to come in my mouth, but he was nervous about being interrupted. I loved that he had a very hairy chest and belly although his cock was only average, I am thinking. I would have let him fuck me that morning also if had been willing..

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

very good i would love to have him suck me,,,

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

I have attended a weekly party of gay men. We all get nude and wander around the house. I went into one bedroom and a number of us were watching two guys fuck. I saw two guys, couple, standing by and also observing the action. They weren't paying attention when I got on my knees and began sucking both their cocks. They soon told me to keep at it, that they loved having me know them. After about 15 minutes the first Dick filled my mouth with cum. His friend soon followed suit. Unfortunately

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous