All Comments on 'First Time at Sea'

by Willing2Do

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
justagirlathartjustagirlathartabout 18 years ago
Quite an interesting tale*

In general your story was quite well done; although I think you could have left out your re-descriptions, as though your readers minds were wandering and unable to follow the context of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Aww, this was great

I'm off to fap. I appreciate the literature.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
In the sea

I was on holiday with my friends in Greece when I was 22 , staying at a small family hotel near the beach - my friends elected to go drinking in the old town , but I decided not to ( I’m not a big drinker )

The hotel owner , a middle aged man called Kostas told me there were some good beaches on the far side of the island and said he would drive me there after lunch when he finished for the day ... at noon I was ready and waited by his car for him..

Kostas came out dressed in shorts and t shirt for our trip ..

The drive was 30 minutes and on the way the sight of people got less and less ... we arrived at a rocky inlet with a white sandy beach

“ Most people never come this far - we’ll probably have it to ourselves “ he laughed

Down on the beach we arranged towels and stripped off to our trunks - well i did , Kostas was completely nude , his well muscled body and legs framing his hairy cock and balls ( his cock was soft , but looked thick )

He cajoled me laughing and smiling to join him as we were alone , which I did after a few minutes standing there nervously .

“ Swim ? “ he said smiling as he turned and dashed into the warm water I watched as he swam out before walking in myself .. I swam slowly to a rock and held on as I watched Kostas power his way back to me .. pushing off I swam to the middle and trod water until he reached me , then swam back to the rock and held on to it again my legs floating behind me

Kostas dived down and swam under water , coming up behind me and squeezing between my legs to bump into me - I realised then that something was different !!

He wrapped his arms round me , his hairy chest scraping my back and his hard cock nestling between my bum cheeks !!

“ I’ve seen you looking at me all week “ he said in my ear “ and I know why “ .. to emphasise his point he reached under and gripped my hard cock !!

It was true , I had fantasised about him for days and had wanked over his image in my mind a couple of times ...

“ Do it.. “ I hissed back at him

He pressed harder and with a slight pain I felt the head pop into me , both of us groaning out loud !!

“ Ohh Yes , Yes ... “ he moaned as he slid it all into me - I was in heaven , his cock in my bum , one of his hands on my shoulder , the other gripping my cock and wanking me ...Kostas fucked me deeply and powerfully , cumming a huge load in me as I held on to the rock ( I didn’t cum until we were back on the sand where he sucked me off )

Later on my friends came back - drunk - and after they crashed out I met Kostas after midnight and sucked his beautiful cock !

We met twice more during the holiday , sucking each other off both times ...I left there satisfied

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous