First Time Blowing Another Guy

Story Info
I explore my first cock with the help of a stranger.
1.6k words
4.51
12.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was thirty and curious to suck another guy's cock. I started dabbling on Grindr -- mostly flirting and seeing if there was anyone I connected with. I made it clear in my profile that I was wanting to experiment with another guy and apparently that didn't land so well with folks. I got a lot of guys not interested or were a bit too aggressive for me to feel comfortable actually meeting with them.

Until he messaged me. Around my age, discrete with no picture because of his job he said, relaxed and open to helping me explore my curiosity. It matched up pretty much with what I was looking for and so I agreed to go for it finally. We picked a day we were both free and I nervously waited.

I got out of work early that day and messaged him again. He said he could get off too and would run home to shower before I came over. I got his address and walked through town to where he lived. On my way I popped into a convenience store and bought a couple bottles of water. One for after and the other I drank on my walk -- I didn't want to show up with a dry, nervous mouth. I figured out where his apartment was in the complex and finally knocked.

He answered quickly. Shorter than me, darker complexion, a bit chubby, dressed in a teeshirt and basketball shorts, polite and relaxed. The last bits were important and felt a lot better now but certainly still anxious as I basically passed the point of no return. We made small talk about things in his apartment and sat on the couch. I finally bit the bullet and asked to rub him through his shorts.

"Of course"

I reached over and gently rubbed at his crotch. He was a bit hard already in the shorts and it turned me on right away. We stopped talking and both focused on what I was doing. I asked if it felt good -- it did. I asked him to slip them off and I got my first up-close look at another guy's cock. Not the biggest, maybe 4-inches, cut and an okay thickness, veiny, a tight shaved sack. A great first cock for me, I think. I had my hand on it again as soon as he sat back on the couch next to me.

"I'm stroking another guy's cock" screamed in my head and it excited me so much. I jacked him for a few moments, surprised how different it felt than my own -- longer and thicker, but not as veiny and much whiter. I watched myself stroking someone else's cock and it was finally time, I thought. I was going to taste another guy.

I leaned over the couch from next to him and stuck me tongue out. I brushed it against the head and he immediately cheered "you did it!" and I smiled even if he couldn't see me. I had done it -- and I was going to keep going. I tried licking as much as I could and popped my lips around the head, but leaning over the couch definitely wasn't comfortable. My back was already killing me. I told him I was going to move to the floor and he shifted to give me more room.

Sitting on the floor between another guy's legs with his hard cock exposed and just inches from my face was incredible. I returned to licking his cock -- long licks up and down the shaft. I was surprised it just tasted like skin. I don't know why I expected something different. Women certainly taste different than skin but a cock was just skin so why would it be different. Certainly it was emotionally different -- I was thrilled with my decision and loving getting to explore with him.

I took his head in my mouth and licked around it. He moaned and I asked if that was good. It clearly was. I did it again and began to slide him in. The smaller dick was great as I could happily take him all. It just barely bumped against the back of my tongue -- good because I have a gag reflex. I slid him in and out of my mouth a few times, pressing my tongue against the base of his cock as it left, lapping wildly at the head, and trying to lick its length when I lowered my head back in.

"Do you want to suck my balls now?" he asked. I did. I had told him on Grindr that I really wanted to do it. I nodded and popped his head out of my mouth. I pushed his cock up and lowered back to his sack. I licked it briefly, liking the feeling of its folds against my tongue. I explored as much as I could with just my tongue and then went in to grab a ball between my lips. It was warm and deliciously round. I sucked it briefly and tugged a bit, getting him to moan again. I tried the other and then both -- that wasn't working for me. That's okay, one was plenty fun and I kept teasing them -- tugging and licking at each one. I glanced up at him, looking past his cock that he was gently stroking, and seeing him looking down on me -- on my knees and worshiping his sack. I picture it from his point of view, my lips around his balls, his cock almost resting against my face while I looked up at him. I hope he thought it was as hot as I did.

I didn't want him to have to get himself off, so I went back to his cock. I licked up his sack and then from his base to his head -- surprised by a new taste at the tip. Slightly sweet but mostly salty, I knew it was precum and I loved it. I took his head between my lips again and quickly found a rhythm dropping and lowering me head in his lap. He played briefly with my hair and I could feel him starting to squirm a bit.

I glanced up at him and got a quick reply - "you'd better take a break if you want to keep exploring"

I did and so I eased off. I let his cock out of my mouth and we chatted. I asked how I was doing -- good. If there was anything he wanted me to do -- no, he was happy to let me explore and figure out what I liked. I liked his sack and feeling his cock sliding along my tongue. And I liked his taste -- the precum and I had started to love his skin.

I tried to just chat but I needed to touch him. It took basically no time for my hands to be on his cock again and stroking it. Our "break" was just a few minutes before my lips started kissing his thighs and stomach. I stroked him with my hand and moved my lips back to his sack. I kissed its folds and followed them with my tongue again. And then up his cock and back to the head. More oozing precum met my tongue about half way up. I licked it up and smiled at him as he watched me.

I kissed along his cock, occasionally stopping to lick or suck the head a bit. My hands moved to his sack and gently rubbed it while my mouth watered for his cock. I put my lips around the tip again and lowered my head down the shaft. His stomach poked my nose and I just held him fully in my mouth, my tongue trying to work along the shaft but not having the control I hoped it would. I think I was just mostly awkwardly flailing against it.

Not that he seemed to mind. He rubbed my shoulders and played with my hair. Occasionally moaning and telling me that I was doing well. I returned to trying to bob my head in his lap - my lips tight around his shaft as it slid in and out of mouth. I soon felt him squirming again and I glanced up quickly. He saw me and asked where I wanted him to cum. I just pointed at my mouth and turned my eyes downward, focusing on fucking his cock with my mouth and getting ready for him to finish.

His breathing got heavier and his squirming under me more intense. I could feel his legs tensing under me and then suddenly relax as warm, salty cum oozed out onto my tongue. I moved my head back to keep just his head in my mouth and I slowly stroked him with a couple fingers while he emptied into my mouth. He didn't squirt much, just a bit at the start, which I was happy again -- again I have a gag reflex. It mostly just slid out onto my tongue which made it easy for me to quickly swallow as he finished.

When he seemed spent, I slid his cock in and out of my mouth a few times trying to make sure I got all his cum in me. Feeling better I glanced up and asked how it was. He seemed very happy with the plan. I stood and asked where the bathroom was. I drank briefly from the sink and wiped my face with water to clean it. We said goodbye briefly and I was gone -- walking back towards my home with my cock hard as a rock and a stomach of his cum.