First Time Bondage

Story Info
My first bondage experience.
1k words
4.26
7.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gary_4_u
gary_4_u
279 Followers

I recently experienced some bondage sex for the first time and loved it. I really liked not being in control and not knowing what would happen until it happened.

Since I am a submissive bottom one of my regular hook ups (Stan) had been trying to get me to let him do a bondage session with him for quite some time, but I always resisted. Until now that is.

We got together pretty regularly, once a week or so for about a year and he was slowly wearing my resistance down. Today I finally agreed, but it had to be in a somewhat safe place so we headed for the local sex club.

When we got there He told me that once I was restrained not only would he use me in both holes but he would allow others to do so as well. He had invited some friends to meet him here so this was my last chance to back out If I didn't want to do this, I should leave now.

I told him I was ready and we discussed a safe word as well as my limits. We entered and he paid our entry fee. As soon as we had stripped and locked our belongings in the locker he attached a collar around my neck with a leash. He led me out into the club so everyone could see us and as we walked around he offered up my mouth and ass for anyone interested. He told them where we would be and on we went.

He pointed out different areas of the club telling me that we would most likely be utilizing some of them before we left here. There was a wall with holes in it that were right at mouth level on one side and a platform on the other side so they were at cock level there. There was a maze with holes in the walls and it was very dark in there.

We then saw an area with a sling and a fuck bench. Another area had a pillory and a St Andrews Cross in it. There were TV's mounted on all the walls in the common areas with straight and gay porn playing.

As we continued exploring my cock, ass and nipples were being fondled, pinched and pulled almost constantly. We would stop for anyone showing an interest in playing with me. Sometimes I would be pushed to my knees and told to suck someone's cock. Nobody shot their loads though as they wanted to have a more lasting experience later.

Once we had seen all there was to see Stan asked me if I wanted to try anything in particular or just leave it up to him. I told that he was the Master and I was his sex slave so whatever he wanted to do with me was okay. He just smiled and led me to the sling.

On our way there he greeted several men he knew and thanked them for coming. Once in the sling my hands and legs were placed into restraints so I couldn't get out. Then he applied some lube to my hole and started fucking me. We were drawing a crowd and soon I had a cock in each hand as well as my mouth.

Stan didn't fuck me for long before stopping as he wanted to save his load for later he said. The cock in my mouth then moved to my ass and those in my hands rotated so one of them was now in my mouth and a new one in my hand. This went on for quite a while with cock after cock filling either my mouth or ass with its seed as well as several loads sprayed over my face and chest.

We then went into a lounge area and just relaxed and watched some porn for a while with me sucking on Stan's cock, keeping him edged.

When we left there we went to the glory holes in the maze area and Stan had me back up so my ass fit into a large hole in the wall and was open for fucking. While in this position I was bent over so my mouth was also available.

It didn't take long before I felt a hand on my ass then a finger pushing into me. This soon became two then three fingers. I still had an ass full of cum from the sling so I was pretty loose and lubed good. The fingers pulled out and I felt what had to be the biggest cock I have ever felt start working its way into my hole. As I started moaning someone stepped up in front of me and Stan told him to fuck my mouth.

When the big cock in my ass finally bottomed out I thought I was being split in two. Thankfully this guy stopped and let me get used to it before started to pound away at me. Whoever this was not only did he have a huge cock but he had a talent for fucking with it. First he used nice slow and easy strokes then he would jack rabbit for a while then back to slow and easy.

He fucked me like this for at least 30 minutes and I sucked the loads out of four cocks while being fucked like this. I heard Stan talking to the guy telling him to come around to the front and have me suck his cock for him after he filled my hole with its load so I could see how big it was.

When I saw that cock I wasn't sure I could even get it into my mouth. It had to be at least 10 inches and beer can thick. Thankfully he said it was too sensitive right after cumming for me to suck on it but maybe later on I could give it a try.

By now I was pretty much fucked out and Stan said we would leave. I told Stan that any time he wanted to do this again I would be ready. He told me he would train me some more at his house since he had a play room set up in the basement, then he would set up a sex party one weekend with some local friends and I would be the entertainment for them.

gary_4_u
gary_4_u
279 Followers