All Comments on 'First Time Bondage'

by gary_4_u

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
CorjixCorjixover 1 year ago

I would be too terrified to submit to bondage myself...but writing and reading about it always gets me very hard and wet...like now! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story, but a little short. I've only done bondage with one guy but several times, he started with various toys in me, some large and painful and always ended with me on my back with my head hanging off the bed as he throated fucked me. It came to be that I enjoyed the throat pounding but took a pass on the rest. 50/50

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was hot. I wish I had someone who I trusted to this, but as of yet, all I have done is read all these gay male bondage stories and jack off. I am afraid to come out of the closet and evey time I get drunk, I sign up to a new gay dating site, then either ignore it or cancel it. I often dream of sucking a cock without getting aids or whatever but I even threw out my 5 inch fildo I was practicing on deep throating with. I can get it all the way down now without gagging so you shorter guys like me might be impressed. I wish there were decent websites who did not rip off your credit card. I am afraid to go to the local gay bar in Lincoln, and I am afraid of who might see me in Omaha. There is not much in between that is public knowledge for the likes of me. I still want to wrap my lips around the circumcised pole of some normal length gay stud! I am still afraid to bend over and take it. You can do that with a condom but who wants a condom in your mouth just to suck cock? I think I would rather die of aids! Anyone have any help or local cell numbers?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I know one shouldn't think too hard about stories like this since they are basically stroke stories, but... if the MC resisted bondage for a year, how could he just flip and go for all this? It just seems like such a big step to go from no experiences to this one. Since some authors want constructive criticism, I wish these stories has a little more character development and maybe a little plot. Not necessary, of course, but maybe something to consider.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous