All Comments on 'First Time Cocksucker'

by fuckjacker

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
phallustinephallustine12 months ago

"...if the comments seem to like the story of my first time sucking cock"? Oh hell yeah, and I liked your story so much that I read it twice. Furthermore, I would enjoy hearing more of your adventures.

ZacharyLaneZacharyLane12 months ago

I enjoyed your writing and hope you continue relating your experiences.

yowseryowser12 months ago

Firsts

First story here, congratulations. First penis not your own, double congratulations. May many of both follow.

ShortyMacShortyMac12 months ago

Did I like the story? FUCK YES I DID. I would love to read more of your stories. My first cock I sucked was nothing like yours. It was a bit of a disappointment. 😩 But that didn’t stop me. I’m giving you 10 hard stars…

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer12 months ago

It's always nice to read about a guy's first time with another guy. Yours was particularly nice because it had a familiar feeling to it.

BiAussieCuckoldBiAussieCuckold12 months ago

love it.more please

The_swallowerThe_swallower12 months ago

It often takes a brave move to start but so worth it. It will be interesting to read future exploits. I'm hard wishing that had been me.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

So hot… this is truly my life right now…

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I really enjoyed reading this story, it is well written and I found it to be a real turn on. I've sucked a couple of guys and enjoyed but I've never had anyone cum in my mouth. I'd really like to know how it feels. I hope you write more I'd love to hear what other experiences you have had the pleasure of doing.

BlueEyes1969BlueEyes196912 months ago

Love hearing about "first time" encounters. Tell us more about your growth into the M2M world! Welcome cock-sucker!

precummerprecummer12 months ago

Liked it. Great way to start. Bit of a senior myself. Some of us get lucky.

easybottom52easybottom5212 months ago

Same thing kind of happened to me but I went to suck a guy ended up getting fucked

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

A great story and a good start to your writing! Keep sharing your stories, thanks !!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I love the good story but I'm tg tv cd I haven't had a cock to suck for a long time or 1 to fuck

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The story got me quite horny and seemed very plausible. I would love to suck my first cock. I am an alpha on the outside but would really like to suck a cock and get barebacked. I need to take a chance when it presents itself for this to move from fantasy to reality.

mwm61ontmwm61ont12 months ago

I very much enjoyed this story. My first time sucking cock was also unplanned, I was there to get a blowjob. I was 50 at the time and had just started exploring men after my divorce, discovered most guys give great head. Didn't know I had a "nice cock" until started showing it to other guys on cam. After chatting online for days a younger 29 year old guy invited me to his apartment to give me a blowjob. When I got there we quickly got naked and noticed that his tiny cock was very hard, playing with it was like a springboard. Decided then that I needed to feel his cock in my mouth. Without thinking about it for too long I got down and lowered my mouth over the head and was able to take all of his small cock without gagging. Was pleasantly surprised and even more turned on to feel his already stiff cock throbbing even harder in my mouth. The taste of his precum oozing onto my tongue put me over the edge, I was hooked. I'm 63 now, attached, and don't get to suck as much cock as I'd like. Seems tough to find one local discreet friend for mutual release but I keep looking.

Please keep writing, it brings my old cock to life.

Rj_GallosRj_Gallos11 months ago

Fantastic post on your first time sucking! Looking forward to reading more of your experiences!

Thanks!

RobJasperRobJasper11 months ago

Hot story and hope to see more with lots of cum involved!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This was a great story - made my cock rock hard, thinking about you sucking the black dick and came so hard when you described him cumming in your mouth and you swallowing it. Please keep writing

ShortyMacShortyMac11 months ago

That was a real HOT experience you had with him. My first cock I suck was in the peeps at an adult bookstore. For about 4 months I’d been getting sucked off at the bookstore. One day on my way to the bookstore I smoked a joint of some good pot so I was high and horny. I’d wondered about sucking cock for a while. I was waiting for someone to come into the booth next to mine to suck me off. I heard the door open and was good and hard. Then the guy that was in the next booth shoved his cock thru the hole. He had a nice 6 inch cock and I looked at it and thought to my self go for it. I got on my knees and took his cock in my mouth. I started to do what turned me on and took about half of him in my mouth. After about 3 minutes he stared to cum in my mouth. It was a good mouth full of cum. As soon as he finished shooting he pulled his cock back stuffed it in his pants and almost ran out of the booth. That was my first cock I sucked.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

lovely would love to try it

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I sucked my first cock at around 59 or 60 years of age and loved it he didn't cum but I wanted to complete him so bad.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I sucked my first cock when I was 52 and loved it immediately. I knew then that I wanted to be a cock sucker, it was so sensual and erotic. I love sucking cock now and I'm 75.

FreakSlaveFreakSlave5 months ago

Absolutely horny as fuck! I loved it!

I was force-fed my first cock, but I loved every second of it!

Great story... I first saw another of your stories, and had to start from this one...

It was then that I realized that I'm already following you!

Karma...

zephyerzephyer5 months ago

I didn't start until I was 40. First cock I sucked I went from, this is great! Later that evening I thought, "So what was the big deal. I will never do it again."

Few days later I was out looking for another cock to suck.

Enjoyed your story. Some of mine are here on Literotic.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Nice story, I sucked my first cock when I was 52 so I can relate to this story. I still love sucking cock, it is so sensual and erotic, I love having a cock in my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

i had been going to this place for sometime .... it`s a rest stop in my hometown of williamsport, pa... i`d wait until another guy would park next to me and he could see i was playing with my cock... so i`d get out of my car walk in front of his while i rubbed my crotch and walked into the woods.... i`d check to see if he was following me and he was so i`d walk up to a tree and take out my cock.... it wasn`t long before he`d be standing next to me with his cock out... so i`d get on my knees and start sucking his cock... sometimes another guy would see us and he would take his cock out... get behind me and fuck my ass.... there i was with one cock in my mouth and another in my ass....WOW that was great... i`m a cock sucking fuck whore this all took place in williamsport, pa. you can text me at 7047759003 and i`ll tell you about more cocksucking and ass fucking my name is butch

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

nice experience, always remember the first cock I sucked, I enjoyed so much and it convinced me that | wanted to be a cock sucker, I love sucking cocks

PG564EPG564E15 days ago

True dick sucking stories are great and I've told many of my own in the gay stories I've written. I was past 60 year old when I got my mouth on a nice hard dick and sucked the man to his orgasm. I loved how dirty I felt, how erotic it is for a man to WANT to and the SUCK a cock to explode in his mouth.

I have been a faggot ever since, and relate 100% to your hot story. I'm white and have given 4 blow jobs to black guys, and more than 30 to white guys. I just love all kinds of men's dicks now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfuckjacker@fuckjacker
I am a married man and have always had a high sex drive and a high level of perversion. I love to jack off and really enjoy the treat of jacking off with a dildo deep in my ass. The most I've jacked off is seven times in a day but my target is to go for ten. I enjoy showeri...