All Comments on 'First Time Cuckold Pt. 02'

by trenor

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Tiny Tits

So refreshing to see a story with a small titted girl. It does get old reading about DD ones all the time. Maybe I am one of the few guys who actually prefer the small ones. They stand up so pert and are so sensitive to touch. I hope there are more parts being written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My wife is very small

She is 4'8" and barely 90 pounds. After reading some stories here, I found the ones about watching the wife get a naughty massage hot as hell. I tried for years to get her to try one but no dice, her tiny titties and on the bony side ribcage kept her too shy.

Then we did a trip to Vegas last year, and the hotel had a flyer in the room offering massages.

Finally I talked her into it after promising to let her try $500 on the slots. She almost balked when I told her I wanted it to be a guy, but she was on her 4th glass of wine.

I will say this, I doubt the hotel knew the guy was as liberal as he turned out to be, because he not only gave my wife a nice oral licking, but she returned the favor with a hand job, giggling the whole time.

Amazing to watch that, she is way more willing now and has even been fucked a half dozen times

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous