First Time Dogging Pt. 06

Story Info
At last! The Bukkake session takes place.
2.7k words
4.54
3k
1
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/10/2024
Created 11/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two weeks had passed since Mike asked Jez to arrange possible candidates for the Bukkake evening at Mike and Rachel's house. The delay was partly due to all the folk being free on the same evening. It also allowed a bit more time for Rachel's pubic bush to grow again. Jez had revealed that one of the prospective participants had a fetish for hairy minges and, having already put his name down, so to speak, promised to lick Rachel out during the proceedings.

During a phone conversation to finalise the date, Jez asked Mike: "Would you be willing to be sucked off by another bloke?"

Eyebrows raised, Mike replied: "Why?"

"One of our bikers swings both ways. He's blown me a couple of times when I was desperate and he's fucking marvellous. Swallows an' all. The only thing is you'd have to sacrifice that to let loose on your missus. What d'ya think?"

Mike pondered for a moment, then said: "Well, I suppose in the heat of the moment and if Rachel's mouth is otherwise occupied, I'd be ok with that."

"Of course, if you invited that other couple you knew..."

"Tina and Roger?"

"Yeah. There'd be another bird to keep the blokes happy."

"Maybe another time," said Mike. "Rachel wants this first time to be an all male event."

"No probs," chirped Jez. "Friday night it is then."

Seven o' clock on the Friday night came and Rachel was feeling decidedly apprehensive. In one hour's time she was going to be the subject of over a half a dozen frenzied hot young studs' lusts. But her loving husband Mike was there to oversee (and join in) the proceedings. He would protect her.

One thing they didn't have any worries over was neighbours. They lived in a newly developed cul de sac which at that time only had three occupied houses. Their neighbours on one side were away on holiday; on the other side was a young single woman who worked in the local hospital. This week she was on the night shift.

A blow-up single mattress covered with a sheet was installed in the centre of the dining room floor, the furniture having been moved to the edges of the room. A couple of pillows adorned the end of the mattress. On the coffee table were several cans of beer, but it was agreed in advance that Jez would make sure the guys would not be tanked up before arriving.

Almost on the dot the roar of motor cycles was heard approaching the house and a few seconds later Mike was admitting through the front door Jez, accompanied by six lusty young lads all dressed in motorcycle leathers, gloves and helmets. The gloves and helmets were left in the hallway. The guys entered the dining room.

Rachel was seated in an armchair, dressed in a basque, fishnet stockings and suspenders, bought specially for the occasion. Over this alluring attire she wore her see-through flimsy night dress which opened at the front and was tied by a ribbon belt. She chose not to wear anything on her feet.

Jez was the first one to speak. "Wow! Rachel, you look gorgeous!"

Rachel, her heart thumping, tried to sound totally calm by uttering: "Why, thank you kind sir."

Jez then introduced the guys to the couple, both of them having met Luke and Phil before at the dogging site. He left the youngest till last.

"And this long streak of piss is Shane. Be gentle with him as he's only nineteen." Shane grinned and nodded.

Beers were handed round by Mike who then made a short speech.

"Guys, Needless to say, Rachel is quite nervous, though excited, so please respect her wishes. No rough stuff and I'm afraid no fucking. That's reserved for me. But I can assure you Rachel knows how to pleasure a guy by other means. I guess some porn might get things going."

He pointed the remote at the television and, appropriately, a bukkake video appeared on the screen. After a few minutes, it became evident that the guys were beginning to get aroused. Jez, Luke and Phil were fondling themselves over their leather trousers. The other four were more discreet. Mike decided to warm things up further by sitting on the arm of Rachel's chair then, reaching down, placed his hand between Rachel's thighs. She spread her legs further apart to accommodate him and his fingers gently rubbed over her see-through panties visible under her basque and between her suspenders.

Jez, not backward in coming forward, was the first to unzip and pull out his already rampant eight incher. He stroked it proudly. "C'mon, fellas - get those kecks off!"

The sound of squeaking leather occupied the room as seven motor-cycle trousers were rapidly discarded and pushed under the occupiers' chairs. The combination of Mike's manipulating fingers and the sight of four now hard cocks and three bulges still inside underwear excited Rachel even more. More encouragement was needed.

Mike rose to his feet, his own bulge in his trackie bottoms very evident, and led Rachel to the mattress, getting her to kneel on it. Immediately, Jez left his chair and went over to the mattress, cock in hand. He knelt in front of Rachel and fed his cock into her eager mouth. Mike knelt behind Rachel and undid the lace up back of her basque, removing it from her torso. Her ample breasts tumbled out. Another cock was removed from the owner's underpants at this revelation. It belonged to Marcus, the guy who loved hairy pussies. He stroked his cut six inches of throbbing gristle slowly.

Jez reached down and as Rachel gobbled on his cock he fondled her tits, tweaking her erect nipples alternatively. Luke, naked from the waist down, left his chair and took up position beside Jez, jacking his thick six inch cut cock waiting his turn. Mike was indulging in double masturbation, one hand on his own cock, his other frigging his wife, causing her to squeal and squirm. He was aching to feel a warm mouth round his prick and his thoughts turned to what Jez had said about one of the guys liking to give blowjobs. He wondered which one of these men in the room it was.

Phil, who Mike and Rachel already knew from dogging, now joined the group at the mattress, wanking furiously as he surveyed the scene. Two more onlookers had plucked up the courage to reveal all, leaving just young Shane still playing with his cock inside his boxers. Jason was one of the two guys who had just exposed his member for all to see. He sported a rock hard, five and a half inch circumcised dick which curved when upright towards his navel. The other biker was called Joe, slightly older than the others, late thirties/early forties and stockier than his mates. He too had no cause to be ashamed of his equipment. He was uncut, average length and girth, but possessed the most pendulous testicles which would have done a prize bull proud.

"Jesus Christ!" Mike said to himself. "I bet he's got a huge load in them!"

With nothing to lose now, Jason and Joe joined the others round the mattress. Jez, looked over to the remaining occupied armchair.

"C'mon, Shane! It's not like you to be shy!"

Shane rose from his chair, his hand still inside his underpants.

"Sorry. I don't know what's happened," he responded as he approached the mattress.

Luke grinned at him. "Can't get it up? That's not like you."

Mike left his post and went over to him. He stepped behind him and took him by the shoulders, guiding him towards Rachel's head which was still employed servicing Jez. "Make way, Jez, for a friend in need." Then addressing Shane, he added: "Rachel will soon sort you out."

Jez gallantly withdrew from Rachel's mouth and a red-faced Shane took his place.

"This has never happened to me before." he muttered.

"That's 'cos you've probably not been surrounded by seven horny bastards with fucking great hardons lusting over a gorgeous chick who's gagging for it." Jez whispered in the young man's ear. "Go on - fill yer boots."

Rachel obligingly slid down Shane's boxers, revealing a dangling quite lengthy tool with a foreskin covering the mushroom head. His scrotum was tight against his crotch. She cupped his balls and with the other hand peeled his foreskin back, lapping his bell-end with her tongue.

"Oh fuck!" sighed Shane arching his back. Rachel's skillful work soon had his penis at full mast, displaying an impressively long and thin appendage. As she continued sucking and wanking him she was aware she now had seven other naked hunks jerking their cocks around her.

Mike felt a tinge of jealousy watching Rachel servicing this attractive youth, knowing this was her idea of heaven. His cock was throbbing with the desire to be serviced by someone other than himself. He felt a hand touch his arm and turned to face Jason who was smiling at him. Jason said softly, "Do you want any help with that?"

So Jason was the one! For a moment Mike was flummoxed. What would the others think - the guy married to the woman about to be covered by their cum allowing another guy to suck him? The knowing look and grin on Jez's face eliminated any further doubts. Besides, they were pre-occupied watching the show they had come to see and indulge in.

Mike took hold of his throbbing cock at the base as Jason dropped to his knees. A tsunami of pleasure overwhelmed him as he felt his prick being engulfed to his bollocks by the delicious throat beneath him. The suction and tongue action was too much to bear and before he could withdraw he was shooting torrents of cum down Jason's throat, the fastest he'd ever cum. Jason, masturbating his own cock furiously, was very close.

Jez grabbed Jason under one arm and pulled him to his feet. "Save it for the lady! You were too good for this bloke!" indicating Mike. Jason, positioned himself beside the other bikers watching each of them in turn being fellated as she wanked two other cocks at the same time. Shane was very happy now he had achieved full hardness and eagerly awaited his turn to feel her hand stroking his long slender dick or better still, her mouth and tongue engulfing it.

Marcus was lying on his back on the mattress with Rachel virtually sitting on his face. His fingers combed through her pubic bush, turning him on even more. Then he parted her hair as his fingers opened up her labia and his tongue explored inside. It flicked over her clit sending shockwaves through her. Suddenly he felt a warmth round his stiff prick. It couldn't be Rachel as she was facing away from him. "What the hell?" he thought, "Whoever it is it feels good." From within the depths of Rachel's hairy cunt he couldn't see that it was Jason's mouth round his dick and Jason's hand cupping his full balls.

It was Luke's cock that was currently being sucked and he was very close. "I can't hold on much longer." he gasped.

Mike intervened. "Get on your back, darling."

Marcus was rudely interrupted and had to move out of the way to allow Rachel to adopt a supine position on the mattress. Once on her back he parted her legs, knelt between them and continued his cunnilingual duties. He still didn't know who had been sucking his cock as Jason hastily retreated to join the others standing over Rachel while wanking their hardons. Luke dropped to his knees, side-on to Rachel's head, his hand stroking his dick at lightning speed. Rachel reached over and fondled his balls as he leaned back on to his heels, let out a roar and wanked his load out over Rachel's body. The warmth of his cum spattering on to her, along with Marcus' expert tongue gave her her first shattering orgasm. Her juices squirted out of her cunt, spraying Marcus' face and at the same time the third spurt of Luke's semen gelled his hair.

Jason was next to blast. The sight of his mates' stiffies, the taste of Mike's cum still in his mouth and Luke's spunk on Rachel's tits and belly were all too much for him. He stood astride Rachel's head and just behind it, his legs slightly astride. Again, Rachel obliged by reaching up and fondling Jason's balls. Jason was a pourer as opposed to a spurter and a vocanic eruption of his lava dropped on to Rachel's face. She just managed to close one eye in time. Mike came to the rescue and wiped her eye with a tissue as another outpouring from Jason's cock landed on the back of his hand. As he withdrew he found himself licking the viscous globules off it.

"Oh, fuck - I'm gonna cum!" gasped Shane.

"Me too!" yelled Phil.

Standing opposite sides of Rachel, each of them felt her hand fondling their balls as their fast and furious strokes milked their cum out. The first jet from Phil's cock missed Rachel completely and hit Shane in the belly. "Ugh - you fucker!" he cried out as his cock blasted cum with a direct hit over Rachel's face. Several shots followed as this virile young man plastered her torso. Phil added his remaining volley to Shane's.

Only two to go, not including Mike of course.

Mike was rock hard again as he took up position on his knees between Rachel's spread-eagled legs. He teased her open flaps with the tip of his rampant cock and rubbed it against her clitoris. Again, this sent her wild with lust. As Jez and Joe took up their positions either side of Rachel she reached up, grasped Jez's eight incher in one hand and Joe's six incher in the other and slowly masturbated them, rolling the two foreskins back and forth enjoying the 'worm's eye' view of her actions above her. Meanwhile, Jason, throwing caution to the wind, stood behind the two men, reached up between their legs and fondled their balls. Neither men objected.

Mike thrust deeply into Rachel's cunt, his balls slapping against her arsehole with each deep stroke. Rachel's wanking hands were going faster now and both recipients felt their moment of no return rapidly approaching. Joe was the first to cum. Surprisingly, considering the size of his testicles, he wasn't as heavier a cummer as one would expect. Nonetheless, it was enough to give Rachel's tits and face a good if more watery coating.

Jez thrust his midriff forward as his copious load cannoned out from his magnificent prick in ropes, each finding their target. The sight of this final fusillade of spunk was all Mike needed to release his load deep inside his wife.

As the seven visitors gazed down at the awesome sight below them they muttered gasps of delight.

"Fuckin' hell!" exclaimed Jez. "That's quite a glazing you've got there, sweetheart. Are you glad we came? Literally!"

Rachel could hardly speak, but she did manage a stammering "Oh yes!"

Jez added: "Who's volunteering for clean-up duties?"

"Don't worry," said Mike. "A shower will take care of that. Go on, bugger off, the lot of you." That was said with a smile.

A few minutes later, Mike was closing the front door to their guests. He returned to the dining room. As the roar of the motor bikes receded into the distance he looked lovingly at his wife who was now sitting on the mattress, her body glistening with the semen coating her. Some of it was still dripping down from her chin onto her breasts.

"So? How was it?" he asked.

"Quite an experience." came the reply.

"Time for that shower, methinks." said Mike.

"I want you to clean me up down here."

Mike gave her a quizzical look, then he put his arm round her and gave her a deep kiss, tasting who knows whose cum in the process. Then, as he started licking her spunky tits, his hand reached down to his completely hard prick and he started masturbating.