First Time Dogging Pt. 05

Story Info
A Bukkake session is arranged for Rachel.
1.5k words
4.59
3.1k
2

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/10/2024
Created 11/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike was sat in the armchair of their lounge, stroking his hard cock while watching his wife, Rachel bent over the dining table being fucked doggie style by Jez, their new friend following their dogging experiences.

This was the first time the young stud had been invited to the Dawson's house, phone numbers having been exchanged at the dogging site. As Mike surveyed the incredibly horny scene being performed in front of him he found it almost inconceivable that less than six weeks ago Rachel's sexual appetite was waning and she was less than willing to indulge in anything adventurous in carnal matters. Suddenly in that short space of time she had become hungry for cock and even hungrier for semen. This became evident as Jez had reached the vinegar strokes stage of his fornication. Those and his heavier breathing.

"Cum on my tits!" screamed Rachel as she stood up, causing Jez to withdraw. She quickly squatted down in front of him, grabbed his cock in one hand and balls in the other and wanked him furiously. Jez let out a gasp, arched his back as his throbbing eight incher spewed his balls' contents out in rapid powerful jets over her ample breasts, neck and face. Mike rose from his chair and hastily took up position beside Jez, adding his load to Jez's over his wife.

"Go on, Mike," grinned Jez. "I dare you to clean her up".

To the amazement of Jez and Rachel, Mike started lapping at the cum glistening on Rachel's tits. At the same time he inserted two fingers inside his wife's labia, his thumb rubbing her clit. Within seconds, Rachel had her shattering orgasm, soaking Mike's hand. As Mike continued licking the spunk off his wife's face, Jez grabbed Mike's wrist and pulled it towards his own face. His mouth enveloped Mike's fingers and thumb and slurped Rachel's vaginal juices down his throat.

Fifteen minutes later, the two men were having a coffee while Rachel was taking a shower upstairs. Mike spoke.

"I can't believe the change that's come over Rachel since that first time we went dogging. She's almost developed a fetish for cum - not inside her, but over her."

"Yeah, I gathered that," Jez replied. "Though I did spunk inside her that one time. Thanks for that, by the way. 'Coz the first time you were quite tetchy about it."

"I was only trying to protect her. No one was more surprised than me when she invited you in, so to speak. Anyway, the thing is, last night we were watching some porn and one of them was a bukkake video. When she saw all the blokes in the film giving the two women facials, she went beserk. Ended up with me fingering her to her cum while she wanked me off over her face."

"Shut up, you cunt," reproached Jez, mockingly. "You're giving me a hardon again."

"Behave!" It was Mike's turn to adopt mock tones. "To cut a long story short. Rachel wants to try it out for herself."

"What, bukkake?" exclaimed Gez.

"Yes, but not with just a couple of us guys - she wants lots of 'em."

"Wow! Well, there's quite a few of the blokes at the dogging site would be happy to oblige."

"I know. But quite a lot of those blokes are older types and she wants them all youngish. And also in a controlled situation - like here. You belong to a motor-bike club, right? Your two mates we met the first time I presume were members and they were around your age."

Jez looked at Mike with a broad grin on his face. "You mean, you want me to ask a few guys if they'd like to come round here and spunk all over your gorgeous wife's face and tits?"

Mike nodded.

"They'll knock me over in the rush. How many are we talking about?"

Mike replied. "Well, about half a dozen if you can arrange it. How many members are there in the club?"

"Over twenty. A few of them are vintage bikers, shall we say? But most of them I'd say are in their twenties and thirties. Oh, and then there's Shane."

"Shane?"

"Yeah - he's the baby of us lot. Only nineteen and he's a horny little fucker! Always going on about his conquests. I can't vouch for the size of his dick or whether he shoots like a fireman's hose, mind."

Mike smiled. "I wouldn't expect you to know that...unless of course you're one of his conquests."

"Fuck off!" was Jez's response. Then he added, in more serious tones. "I take my hat off to you, Mike. If I had a wife like yours I'd be very possessive. Aren't you jealous watching her getting off with a cunt like me?"

"I was at first, but, to be honest, I goaded her into dogging in the first place. And it actually turns me on watching her being a slut with other guys, particularly you. At the end of the day, it's me she goes to bed with and, believe me the sex between us is better than it ever was."

Before Jez could reply Rachel was heard coming down stairs. She entered the room, wearing a towelling robe and pink fluffy slippers. Jez stood up.

"Best get off home, now I've seen how sexy your wife looks - even in a bath robe and slippers."

Rachel smiled and gave him a peck on the cheek. As Mike saw him to the front door, Jez said: "I'll give you bell when I've sorted something out."

Back in the lounge, Mike sat next to her on the sofa and put his arm round her, giving her shoulder a squeeze. "Let's watch some porn. I'm feeling horny again."

He switched on the television, found their favourite porn site and selected a new bukkake video. This one was a Czech clip featuring three girls and over thirty guys.

Five minutes into the video, Rachel's bathrobe was open, Mike's hands cupping her ample breasts as they French-kissed, their hungry tongues exploring the other's mouth. Rachel's hand slid under the waistband of Mike's trackies and found its target. Mike gasped at the feel of her soft hand wrapped round his seven inch hard on.

Mike's hand stroked down from her breast to her groin and found her labia. Two fingers delved inside the flaps making Rachel whimper. When he ran them over her clitoris her whimpering became louder. As his wife commenced the serious wanking of his cock he increased the rubbing of her clit. No longer concentrating on the porn, he went down on her, his tongue probing as deep as it could into Rachel's cunt. The hand grasping his cock left the confines of Mike's trackies and started fondling her own breasts, squeezing her nipples, fingers circling her areolas.

Still licking her vagina, his hands clumsily lowered his trackie bottoms. His tongue moved from the wet warmth of her inner regions and started sliding up her body from her navel to between her tits. It flickered over her nipples then round her neck, under her chin and finally into her mouth. Rachel could taste her vaginal juices as they kissed passionately which turned her on even more. Without being handled, the head of Mike's uncut cock found her hungry labia. He reached down and grasped its base enabling him to manipulate the tip to frig Rachel's clit. He wiggled it more intensely causing her to squeal and squirm. Her orgasm overwhelmed her as Mike's bell-end continued to masturbate her. Then, midst passionate kisses, he plunged the full length of his prick, deep into her cunt. Rachel screamed as the strokes pumped in balls-deep, then out almost to the tip.

As he fucked her he was determined to ignore any request to withdraw at the last moment and cum over her tits. No such request came. He was going at it like an express train, Rachel's legs wrapped round his waist in a vice-like grip.

"I can't wait to watch you wanking all those hot young guys off soon, my little slut! Would you like that? Man after man all taking turns to shoot their loads over your beautiful fucking face....."

"Oh yes! Yes! All those lovely hard young cocks in my hands. I want their spunk!

"Load....after....load...of...thick...white...gooey...jizz...squirting...over...those...gorgeous...tits!" Each word was gasped with each thrust of his dick inside her. "Ohhhhh! Fuuuuck!" His ejaculation was so fierce and intense he almost wished he could have seen it jetting out between Rachel's tits or on her face, but it did feel wonderful cumming inside her. The ensuing cream pie which he watched oozing out of her cunt gave an indication of the volume of spunk he must have produced. He scooped a lot of it out with his fingers and fed it to Rachel, leaving the last scoopful for himself. He held it in his mouth then snowballed it into his wife's mouth, incorporating a passionate kiss in the process........

To be continued...