All Comments on 'First Time Freakiness'

by PussyLickinPro

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
SpicySynAmonSpicySynAmonalmost 17 years ago
What more can I say, but HOTT...

Damn, that's how it should be done. I'm not a big fan of anal sex, but that was just really intense. And from a studs point of view. There is a god, thank you. I just stumbled on this story and I can't wait to read more. You have a different approach than I do, but I'm really enjoying your style. Keep it up for the darker lesbians out there. Loved this story!!! Peace Syn'

GayKatGayKat3 months ago

💯 Now That's The Way It's Done,,,Yes!

.

Hallo PussyLickinPro!

.

Another beautifully written hot and sexy story. Thank-You, 10-Stars and 5-More Yummy Orgasms 😜.

.

Something very similar as in the story, happened to myself and Queen Jackie in Las Vegas at Caesars Palace, we had gotten there about 1:30 in the morning and it was about 7:00 when we heard two women talking as they opened the door to our room... Jackie said "EXCUSE ME!", as both women screamed.

I was out of bed moving in their direction when I heard Jackie say no Kat, look they have luggage.

.

That's when I noticed I was naked with Lexi and Claire both watching me, as Jackie said Kat, you wanna get our robes.

.

Jackie ask how they got in, was the door unlocked?... Claire said no this is our room, we have keys. ... We ask to see their keycards and they were the same as ours for "Room 127".

They said we'll go down and get this straightened out, and Jackie added oh yes, we certainly will, just give us a minute to get dressed and we will all go!

.

The young man down at the front desk was very apologetic when he found out they had double rented the same room... Jackie said that's fine now what do you propose doing about it?

He said there's nothing I can do, there is no more rooms available!... Well then you had better call your manager!... He told us the manager will be here in an hour... fine Claire told him we are going to get breakfast and we'll be back!

.

At breakfast was the first time we really got to talk with Lexi and Claire... and Lexi came right out and said that she and Claire are both lesbians. Jackie told them she figgered that by the way you were looking at Kat... adding if the manager can't find you another room, I have a solution, there is another queen size bed in our room, if you ladies don't mind sharing a room with a couple of pussy licking dikes?

.

Back at the front desk the manager apologized for the inconvenience and ask how he could make it right?... Jackie was the first to speak, the four of us have come up with a solution, we agreed to share the room.

The manager had a look of relief and surpris as he ask, your all okay with this... we all answered with nods, then Claire ask "what about our bills, cut them half?... He smiled there is no bill, you ladies are hotel guests of Caesars Palace!

.

Queen Jackie and I, had a wonderful time with two hot women... wow, it just goes to show there really is a Goddess. 😍

Best of all Lexi and Claire only lived about an hour away from me and Jackie, and since then they have become friends with privileges

.

From two new kinky dyke friends.

.

Her Royal Majesty the Black Queen 👩🏿 and white slave Gay kat 👩🏼‍!

❤️💓🌠🌹🌹🌹💋 💋 💋

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPussyLickinPro@PussyLickinPro
139 Followers
I am a 39 year married black polyamorous lesbian in FL. I'm extremely opinionated so don't be surprised if I respond to a comment you leave. And speaking of comments, I love feedback regardless of whether you liked the story or hated it. I prefer comments not come in as anon...