First Time Giving and Getting a BJ

Story Info
Talk about awkward.
3.3k words
4.49
10.7k
6
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a bisexual male I gave my first BJ to classmate of mine. About a month later I received my first BJ from his then girlfriend, now wife. To this day, neither is aware of what I did with the other. When they got married in the late 80s, she supposedly told him that the only thing she ever did with other guys was kissing. I can't vouch for what she did with other guys but I can you that me and her definitely did more than just kiss one night when he was out of town with his family. Here is what happened:

Keith and Carol and been going out steady since the Jr. High days. To the best of my knowledge neither had dated anyone else. Both Keith and Carol wound up graduating in the top 10 of our class. Both wound up going to elite academic institutions in the fall. And Carol never had the "reputation" of being one of those girls. Anyone who was around during late 70s knows exactly what I mean. Carol was an honors student who, in those days, dressed in the "Annie Hall" style. She had Plain Jane look on the outside but if you looked deep enough there was hidden sensuality. By no means could anyone consider her unattractive. At the same time she was raised in one of those Catholic Orthodox religions and would go to church every Sunday for 2-3 hours. Needless to say, sex outside of marriage was strictly prohibited and her parents were very strict. Still, she was a very nice person and was caring, very intelligent and carried on very interesting, engaging conversations. The truth of the matter was, I loved speaking with her and did so often. I just found her interesting as hell.

Me and Keith were just about to graduate High School. Life was grand back then. We just turned 18 and in those days it was legal to drink at 18. Plus we both had cars. The only thing missing was that while we both had girlfriends, neither of us had been laid nor even gotten a BJ. The best thing I ever got were hand jobs while making out with my girlfriend. And I didn't have too many girlfriends back in those days.

But Keith was different. It seemed like we were pals forever. He wasn't part of that crowd. He was always very gentle, soft spoken and very open and easy to talk to. Whether it be playing tennis, going to concerts or sneaking beers when we were younger, we always had a very close friendship and enjoyed each other's company. As we progressed through school, we spend more and more time together. In one of our drunken/stoned fests I could have sworn he threw of some signals to me that he was interested in me sexually but I dismissed his actions as wishful thinking or delusions on my part. Nobody in school would ever suspect that I had lustful desires for other guys. I remained buried deep in the closet and for my safety wanted it to remain that way at least for the time being.

Then, one day a month before graduation, Keith and I cut school. Both his parents had gone to work and his older sisters were still at college. We fired up our first joint at 8:30 AM. We smoked and smoked and by 9:30 we were good and stoned. Then we started drinking some of his dad's whiskey.

Then Keith brought out his dad's porn collection. By today's standards most of it would be considered soft core (Playboy, Penthouse, etc.) but there were a couple hard core mags in there showing people fucking. We sat on the edge of Keith's bed and poured through them. I did a quick glance at Keith's crotch and saw that he was already hard. I also noticed he took his time and lingered over the pages that showed naked men.

As the prog rock music from the radio blared out, I was getting deliriously horny from staring at Keith. He was a good looking guy, about 6. ft. 2, and on the thin side; maybe 175 lbs. I had seen him naked in the locker room and found myself thinking more and more about his naked body when I would jack off. At the same time I was very apprehensive about going any further. What if he would go public if I made a move on him? In the late 70s it was dangerous to be found out as gay or bisexual. There was a group of 4-5 jock/Neanderthal types in our school would have "fag hunting" parties and find someone was gay or who they thought was gay (or bi) and beat the hell out of him. Sometimes putting the victim in the hospital. I know we weren't the only neighborhood who had these types and I sure as hell didn't want to be the next victim.

I was pretty fucked up myself when I asked him

"So did you get any ideas for you and Carol?"

To which he said

"Ha! I wish! The only thing she'll do with me is make out and let me touch her tits"

"Too bad" I said. "And not even a BJ, huh"

"Man what I wouldn't give to have one!" Then he confessed "That would be my first."

My eyes locked onto his. Call it the weed, call it the booze but my next words to him was

"I can take care of that for you"

I damn near had a panic attack over what just came out of my mouth.

"Seriously?" Then he lowered his voice.

"I'd like that very much. I have been thinking about us doing this for some time"

I couldn't believe my ears but I still need to be convinced more. So I told him

"We have to keep quiet about this. Neither one of us wants our reputation ruined nor our families to find out. Plus we don't want the Hitler Youth coming after us'

He just smiled, took down his jeans to his ankles and laid across the side of his bed with his feet on the floor. I knew it was now or never so I knelt between his legs and put his hard cock in my mouth. He wasn't overly big, about 5.5 but it was more than enough for me.

I really didn't know what I was doing so I tried to imitate what I saw in porn movies. I let his cock and ball aroma fill my senses as I put the head in my mouth. I heard him let out a deep groan as he said "Damnnn"

I cupped his balls and jacked his cock and worked the head in and out of my mouth, taking more and more down my throat each time. I could see his head flopping back and forth on the bed as he moaned and groaned. All the time he was saying

"So fucking good, so fucking good"

It took him a good 10 minutes to cum. My jaws were getting tired and I had tears in my eyes from all the sucking I was doing. Once I figured out how to relax my throat I got it all in. After a couple of minutes of doing that I started alternating with my hands jacking his cock and deep throating him. I just had the head in my mouth and was jacking his cock when he came. If there was anyone else in the house they would have heard him howling and moaning- he was that loud.

That was the first time I ever tasted cum. I got up, went to the bathroom and took some mouthwash expecting it to be my turn next. But when I got back he was still laying there with cock still glistening except he was passed out. Disappointed and frustrated doesn't begin to describe how I felt. I also felt like I was used. A thought crossed my mind to flip him on his tummy and fuck his smooth round ass but I knew I could never do that to him. In fact, I hated myself for even thinking that.

So I pulled his pants back up, put him in bed so it looked like he was taking a nap and went home. I didn't hear from him that night. The next day was a Friday and he all but ignored me in school. I was worried. I had no idea what he would do or if he would tell anyone.

Finally, late that night called me and said he only had a few minutes but he wanted to talk about yesterday. I said sure and we met under the street light by the corner of my street. Once I got there he told me

"Things got crazy yesterday but maybe that was a good thing because I would like to do it again. I enjoyed every minute of it!"

"Sure who wouldn't mind getting a blow job" I thought to myself with a combination of shame and cynicism.

"But next time you're first because I have been wanting to do that to you for some time"

I was so shocked and excited all I could blurt out was

"Damn, I can't wait"

He then told me he had to leave and that he was going to his aunt and uncle's place upstate because they were throwing him a graduation party and that he wouldn't be back until late Sunday night. We made plans to meet up Monday.

I then reminded him

"Hey, you will be missing Audrey's party Saturday night"

"Yeah, I know. Neither Carol or I will be there so try to have a good time anyway" he joked.

But Carol did show at the Party. I noticed she wore jeans which was unusual for her. They weren't designer form fitting jeans. Today they are called "mom jeans" but back then they were just considered normal, run of the mill, everyday blue jeans. She wore a yellow lightweight shirt with a button up collar that, though was not form fitting, still showed the outlines of her breasts. And that was even rarer.

I waived hi to her. We then pulled up a picnic table and I got us a couple of beers from the keg and started to shoot the breeze. We touched on all topics from music to cultural issues to where she would be going to college to what she wanted to study. All in all we talked for over an hour. After the third beer she started dishing the dirt on some her fellow honor students. Her wit was razor sharp and devastating towards damn near all of them. All I could do was laugh and agree with her.

I then got up and pulled a fat joint out of my shirt pocket and said to her

"Hey, hold the fort. I'll be back in a bit" I said as I flashed the joint to her. I figured while she didn't partake she's be fine if I did.

"Gee, I don't get an invite?" she said in a mock pouting voice.

"What was I thinking? Of course you are! It will be my pleasure to split this joint with you?"

Underneath it all I am thinking "No way is SHE going to get high. But I was wrong.

We decided it wouldn't be safe to smoke in the woods behind the house. She offered to drive us down the road a mile or so in her dad's Lincoln. So of course I said yes. In hindsight, I should have put 2 and 2 together as what she wanted but I was a naive 18 year old virgin at the time. She also asked that we not smoke in her daddy's car. So we went outside, smoked the joint while leaning on the hood of the car.

The more we smoked, the more we laughed. I forget what I said but she then laughed so hard she started to fall over. But I reached out and caught her by the hips before she fell. She was laughing when she turned into me. Our eyes met and my heart started racing. Maybe it was the pot, maybe it was the beer, I can't say. All I know is I gently pulled her towards me and she more than willingly came to me. I hesitated a bit and my lips touched hers. But it was her who started the intense kissing and working her tongue in and out of my mouth.

I very lightly traced my finger tips from her ass cheeks, up her back and traced the outlines of her breasts. I had been this far with my girlfriends before so I was in familiar territory. Still, this was Keith's girlfriend who just didn't do things like this. But by that time...well you know what they say about a stiff dick having no conscience. And boy was I stiff!

She suggested that we continue in the car. I didn't have to be told twice. She sat in the driver's seat and I was in the passenger seat. I reached for her and soon we were kissing and our hands were all over each other. She then sat up and undid her bra for me. I was too horny at this time to stop and consider what we were doing. I slid my hands under her shirt and started ever so lightly tracing the outlines of her breasts and running my thumbs gently over her nipples in small circles. Then she reached for my cock. I may be on the small side (4.5 inches) but it was hard as hell. She unzipped my fly and I was expecting a hand job like my girlfriend would occasionally give me.

I took my pants down to my ankles. I reached over to her and to my shock (in a good way) her pants were down too!! As we kissed and I stroked her inner thigh she told me she had never done this before and she hoped she was doing it right.

"Doing what right?" I said to myself.

But as soon as I completed my thought she bent over and put the head of my cock in her mouth. This was my first blowjob! It was finally happening!! I was half surprised I didn't come on the spot because my cock was so hard. Still, I managed to hold off as she worked more and more of it her mouth. Every now and then she'd stop and ask me

"Am I doing it right?" Is this good?"

I was breathing so hard I could barely talk but I could say was

"This is so fuckin good. It's as good as I dreamed it would be"

I then reached out and touched per untrimmed pussy. It was wet and hot as I slid a finger in. As she was sucking my cock, I was finger fucking her. The heel of my palm was rubbing her clit. It funny looking back at it after all these years because I was helping her get off despite the fact I had no idea what I was doing. After a few gently but firm pulses with my hand she exploded. Her body convulsed as she couldn't keep my cock in her mouth while she was moaning. I thought that now she had cum, she would get me to cum with her hands. But that is not what happened. To my surprise and delight she went back down again into my lap and started bobbing real fast working my cock in and out of her mouth. I let out a yell and told her I was about to come when she left the head in my mouth and jacked the base. I rewarded her with a huge load and emptied my balls.

I had my eyes closed, basking in the glow of getting by first BJ, when I heard her open the car door and then spit my load in the grass. It was then I told her that was my first time too. I also told her she was awesome and that I never came that hard before in my life. She smiled back at me with an embarrassed grin on her face.

As I look back at it, after all these decades, I have my suspicions that was not her first time. There are multiple reasons I now think this. But the main reason for my suspicion is that, if in fact this was her first time giving a BJ and she was giving it to her boyfriend's best friend before she ever gave him one, she would have been too nervous to cum.

"Well, we better head back to the party before we're missed" She said in a matter of fact way. She went on

"Look, I really enjoyed this but it won't happen again. Neither Keith nor anyone else is going to know about this, right?"

"Carol, of course not. I'd never do that. I may be a lot of things but I'm not an asshole. We take this secret to the grave"

She had a look on her face like she believed me. That made me happy. So I calmly said

"Now let's get back there and have a final beer. You get to the table first and I'll be 5 minutes behind you."

We pulled up our clothes, went to a fast food place to wash up and straighten out. Next, we got back to the party and everything worked out according to our plan. Nobody caught on to us.

Keith and I did manage to meet up on Monday night. True to his word he gave me blow job to start the right. In fact he liked it so much he gave me a second one after I gave him one. We had an on and off fling over the summer swapping blow jobs and eventually 69ing. Our last 69 was the night before he left. When he moved away to college we kept in touch but rarely saw each other and when we did it didn't involve any sex. He stayed with Carol the whole time he was in college and wound up marrying her while he was a PHD candidate in chemistry.

NOW HERE IS THE AWKWARD PART

Fast forward 10+ years and there I was, the best man at their wedding. I stood up on the dais to make the traditional best man speech. I recounted how it was fairy tale story that 2 sweethearts since Jr High were now married and starting their new lives together very much in love. Both would go on be very successful in their respective careers. In my speech I was recounting all the good times we had together and how we all came of age at the same time. I then brought up the weeks before we graduated High School as this was transition to college where we went from care free teens to the next phase of our lives. When I mentioned how those last few weeks of High School just dragged on, Carol began staring at her feet while Keith was looking off into space and shaking his head. When I looked over at them I felt a weird sense of awkwardness and embarrassment. Both were beet red with embarrassment. Then my stomach started to flip and flop.

So I finished my speech shorter that I wanted to, raised my glass and wished them the best of luck. I smiled to myself as sat down because it finally hit me. They both sucked my cock. The best man at this wedding had his cock sucked by both the bride and groom. All I could do was shake my head. I chuckled to myself as I sat down and thought

"Yeah but he was better at it than she was!"