First Time Kneeling

Story Info
An Evening with a New Dom.
1.3k words
4.14
6.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First Time Kneeling: An Evening with My New Dom

As I step out of the train station into the crisp autumn air, the leaves crunch under my feet and the warm colors orange and yellow surround me. The air is cool but not too cold. I pull my coat tighter around me and continue on my way, feeling excited about the upcoming play date. The sun is beginning to set, casting a warm glow across the sky, and the streets are quiet except for the occasional sound of a passer by. I can't help but smile as I think about what the night might hold, grateful for the beauty of the season and the butterflies inside of me.

I have not known him for long. We meet two weeks ago at a munch. After seeing him around through the evening. Trying to muster the courage to strike up a conversation with him, I take a deep breath and walk up to the bar. My heart is racing, but I know I need to take the first step. As I order my drink, I steal a quick glance at him. I take another deep breath, turn to him, and say hello. He turns to me with a smile, and we start chatting about the weather and then about our motivation to be at the munch. As we talk, my nerves begin to fade, and before I know it the evening is over and we exchanged phone numbers. I'm glad I had the courage to start the conversation at the much. Now, as I walk to his apartment, I'm curios to see where this night might lead.

Contrary to the stories one reads on literotica, he isn't rich or powerful. He's a white-collar worker who lives in a small town in a modest three-bedroom flat. He's intelligent, a published (academic) author, has a fulfilling career, and speaks five languages. At 36, he's older than me and bears a striking resemblance to Milo Ventimiglia, with the piercing gaze of Chris Pine.

As I take a moment to ground myself before ringing the doorbell. I take a quick look at myself in the window's reflection. I notice that my navy-blue sweater is untucked from my forest green skirt and quickly fix it. After scanning the rest of my outfit, I'm relieved to see that my black tights are pristine, boots are neat, and my long curls loosely frame my face. With one deep breath, I finally ring the bell. As I hear his voice through the intercom, I feel a pang in my stomach - is it excitement, fear, or a mix of both? "Who is it?" he asks. "It's me, Sir." He buzzes me in, directing me to the 3rd floor at the end of the corridor.

As I reach his door, he is already there, waiting for me. The moment our eyes meet, we exchange smiles. I suddenly become shy. "Lovely to see you, come in," he says. "Thank you," I murmur as I step through the threshold. He closes the door behind me. I'm feeling nervous and excited at the same time. He invites me to take a seat on his couch. As I sit down, he walks over to his small kitchen and starts preparing tea.

As he moves around the kitchen, I can't help but feel like he's in control of the situation, and it arouses me. I try to hide my nervousness by making small talk, but my mind is racing with anticipation for what's to come. Finally, he pours the tea and brings it over to me, sitting down on the couch next to me. As we sip our tea and chat some more. I feel a sense of calm wash over me. It's clear that he's experienced in this world and knows how to subs at ease.

He caresses my face as he says "I want you to go back through the whole way use the toilet. When you come back you have two choices, sit down where you are and we will continue to chit chat, or to kneel in front of me if you want to start." As I walk away, I know I'll kneel as soon as I'm back. In the toilet, I cannot help but feel a slight twinge of anxiety at the thought of kneeling before him for the first time.

As I make my way back to him. I open the door, my heart is pounding with anticipation. There he sits on the couch, imposing, his eyes shining with amusement and control. Wondering what I will do. I adjust my posture, ensuring my back is straight and my shoulders squared. I gracefully sink to my knees, head bowed, eyes downcast, and hands resting on my thighs, palms up in a gesture of surrender.

He circles around me, taking in every inch of her exposed form, his gaze lingering on the soft curves of her hips and the smoothness of her skin. He kneels down in front of them, and the sub can feel the heat of his body radiating toward them. Their Dom, at least for tonight, lifts their chin with one finger, forcing them to meet his gaze.

"You're nervous, aren't you?" he says, his voice low and in control. "That's good. It means you understand the importance of this moment. You understand what it means to kneel before me." I nod, not trusting myself to speak.

"You look beautiful," he says with a hint of a smile on his lips. I feel a rush of pleasure at his compliment.

"Are you ready to start?" he asks.

"Yes Sir" we had already discussed my likes, dislikes, and limits. We had agreed today would be an exploratory session, to start to build trust between us. For both of us to get to know each other. For him to get an initial read on how my brain works and if I'm as natural as I think to be as a sub. He would only do activities I've done before, and we would communicate though out.

"Remember your save words?" He asked.

"Yes Sir, Green -- keep going, all is good. Yellow continue with caution. Red, immediate full stop." We had decided to use the traffic light system. As I speak and keep eye contact with him. I feel him watching me for any signs of weakness or hesitation.

"Remember you can, you should, use them at any time, for any reason. If in doubt, I want you to use them, clear?"

"Yes Sir"

He orders me to stand. I do it as elegantly as I can. I stand making sure to keep my feet shoulder wide apart and put my head and gaze down. As soon as I'm done moving, he says "Gaze up, I moved your chin up, and didn't order you to put it down". Again, I meet his gaze, but only for a second as he walks behind me. I feel exposed despite being fully clothed. He adjusts my shoulders with a gentle push, then moves down to my hips, checking the alignment of my spine. He reaches out a hand and runs it down the length of my arm, I feel it so clearly despite the fabric of my sweater. He seems to be checking for any signs of tension or resistance. I try to relax, to focus on the sensation of his touch. Next, he steps closer and inspects my legs. I feel the soft brush of his fingers on my legs and tights as he pushes my skirt just a little bit up. I cannot help but feel valuable and more submissive as he continues his inspection.

After what feels like an eternity, he orders me to remove my clothing, and I feel a sudden thrill of anticipation mixed with apprehension. Slowly, I peel off my navy-blue sweater, revealing my bare arms and shoulders. I take a deep breath and unzip my forest green skirt, letting it fall to the floor. As I peel off my black tights, I stand before him, naked and exposed, but also empowered by my submission. He nods his approval, and the I feel a sense of pride wash over me.

To be continued...