First Encounter

Story Info
A submissive’s first BDSM encounter.
922 words
4.27
7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We agree to meet on Tuesday. I made up a simple enough lie about working that day and proceeded to pack my work bag with items I needed. It was my second time meeting Him. The first one being just the initial face to face encounter over coffee.

I meet him at the hotel he picked. It was one that I frequently drove past as it was right across the street from my workplace. I walk in through the back way and straight to the elevator to room 230. As the elevator doors slid open on the second floor, I subconsciously take a deep breath to relax myself. The hallway was long and brightly lit. I knock on the door.

He was wearing clothes much like the ones he wore when we first met. Business casual. Comfortable driving shoes. He ushers me inside and proceeds to grab me on both arms for a kiss. It was not just any kiss. It was passionate, one that tells of yearning and desire. "Do you remember what I taught you to do each time you see me?" He whispers in my ear, one hand grabbing my neck steady.

Ÿou said to kiss you, and get down on my knees, I answered. I was nervous and a little scared. Unsure of myself.

What else? He asked. It took me a minute to remember. Suddenly I feel a slap on my left cheek. In an instant I feel hot, my face feels hot, the cheek that got slapped feels like it's burning. My arousal awakens from the fear and the shame.

"'You want me to ask "what can I do for you, Daddy?"'

And so I proceeded to slowly put myself in character. Deliberately bending down on my right knee, and then the left, sticking my ass out, my tits facing Him, never taking my eyes off Him. I repeat the question. "Good girl," he says.

You may stand at ease, He gestures. I look towards the edge of the bed where a bag lay. I wonder what He kept in there?

I struggle to slow my breath as He comes up to me and pushes me against the wall near the bed. His hands knowingly undresses me, lifting my shirt up over my head, unbuckling my belt and tugging my work pants down to my ankles, instructing me to lift one leg and then the other. I watch His every move. My clothes neatly folded on a counter. All that I had left on was a black lace teddy that I picked especially for that day.

What a lovely little slut you are.. I shiver as He runs his fingers all over me, tracing the curve of my tits, my belly, my thighs. Here I saw a different man than the one I met for coffee. The easygoing man I knew from the last couple of weeks has been replaced by this dark and unyielding character. I can feel the slickness between my legs. I don't resist anymore.

He teaches me positions that He wants me to assume on demand. I am His property now, His little slut. It is my purpose to serve Him.

We proceed as if we are in a dance, with Him leading me every step of the way. I follow along as if in a trance, my pussy always staying wet for Him. I suck His cock for what seemed like hours, the thickness of Him fucking my mouth and deep in my throat, choking me until I am out of breath, my pussy gushing with need.

He opens the bag that lay on the bed, taking one item at a time, making me watch intently as He lights up a wax taper candle and holds it inches from my breasts. I could feel the heat from the flame. I flinch. I am afraid of getting burned. His voice is reassuring, soothing me. Trust Daddy. The wax dripping on my skin was warm.

At some point I am bound, my arms immobile behind me, a tight rope runs from my neck, down my chest, my pussy and ass, all the way up to the back. With every little movement the rope tugs at my sensitive slit. When He asks me to bend over, what I felt was a blur of sensations. I couldn't tell pain from pleasure. I wanted more.

Slap! I yelp involuntarily. A belt lands flat on my ass cheek. Another one lands. I could feel my body vibrate all the way to my fingers. The sound was intoxicating. I could feel myself trembling from all the sensations He allowed. I don't know what happened then, but it was as if He could read my cues.

He leads me to the bed, hands all over me, grabbing me, pinching my nipples tightly, kissing me. He has his way with me, rubbing my clit, fingers fucking me violently as He tugs hard at the rope between my legs. Never have I felt such pleasure with pain, throwing me over the edge. I cum, my whole body thrown into the brink of ecstasy. Somewhere distant I hear His voice, coaxing the juices from inside my fuckhole as I squirt into His fingers. He is pleased with me, his messy little slut.

As the day winds down to a close, I snuggle in bed with Him, making random conversation. My nervousness replaced by a sense of calm pride. Not bad for an inexperienced whore. I finally have the Daddy I've always wanted.