First Time Nude Sauna Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cneucpl
cneucpl
241 Followers

Things had changed after the twins were born and both somehow lost interest in sex. Initially they'd been making love almost every day but after Jessica recovered from the birth the frequency had dropped to once or twice a month. This had gone on for years and Jessica had admitted that before coming to Switzerland it was only every couple of months.

They still loved each other very much but just didn't have the urge and even when they did make love it was quick and not very exciting. They both realized they had a problem but just didn't know what to do about it.

After visiting the nude sauna things had improved, they'd made love twice since our last sauna visit together and it had been more passionate than for many years. Both admitted that being naked around others and especially with us had awakened desires long forgotten.

Jessica had asked Jia about our relationship and love life. Jia had told her it had always been quite good but had improved a lot after we started visiting saunas together. She told her that we'd done things we'd never done in the past and that both of us were often turned on after our spa visits. Jessica had pushed for more details and Jia had told her about our first anal experience and what had happened with Bai and Wang.

I was surprised at how quickly they were comfortable talking about such personal issues and asked "You guys move quickly!"

"I know, it feels like we're old friends already and it was so easy to talk to her."

"How did she react to your story about Bai and Wang?"

"She seemed interested and then asked me for advice on how to make things better with Harry."

"What did you tell her?"

"Not much, I just said it's difficult for me to advise her. For us, things just seemed to happen and there was no planning involved. If both of them felt comfortable with something they should try it. Anyway, you should talk to Harry when you see him and find out what he thinks."

"I can try but it's not as easy for men to talk about this stuff!"

We left it at that and I wondered how I could bring this up topic with him.

On Wednesday, when I met Harry for lunch, it was impossible to talk to him about anything personal as we were always surrounded by people that could understand English. We arranged to meet up for cycling after work and I hoped I'd have the chance then.

Soon after 6pm I saw him pedalling towards me and we decided to take a route around the lake. During the ride I said "It looks like Jia and Jessica are becoming good friends. Both of us are looking forward to the spa on Friday."

"Yes, I'm happy she has found a friend here."

I was thinking about how I could breach the subject of their relationship when Harry beat me to the punch! He asked "Tom, can I discuss something personal with you?"

"Sure, we can talk about anything. Let's take a break and sit down."

Once we were settled, he said "I know we haven't known each other for long but both Jessica and I feel very close to you both already. It's hard to discuss this but I promised Jessica I would try."

"Relax and say whatever you want to say."

"It's embarrassing, but how do you and Jia keep your sex life interesting?"

I thought for a moment and then replied "um, it just kind of happened after we started visiting saunas. Our sex before was OK but not that exciting. Since being nude in public things have changed and both Jia and I are much more relaxed about sex and trying new things."

"Can I ask what kind of things?"

I decided to tell him what we had experienced with our friends and family in the past without mentioning their names or relationships with us. I also wold him how turned on we had been after our last sauna visit with them and that Jia had allowed me to play with her anally for the first time.

He was blushing when I was done and remained silent.

"I hope I haven't said too much but I want to be totally honest with you."

"I'm not upset, hearing your stories is exciting. Can I tell Jessica?"

"Sure, no problem, but she might already have heard them from Jia! Look, how about this, on Friday after we visit the sauna you guys come and spend the night at our place and we can all talk together?"

He agreed and we both said we would discuss it with our wives to see what they thought. When I got back home Jia was eager to hear my news. I told her what happened and asked her opinion.

"It's a great idea! I'll call Jessica right now to see what she thinks."

"You might want to wait a bit so that Harry has a chance to explain things to her and he can only do that when the twins aren't around!"

"You're right. I'll just send her a text asking her to call me later."

As predicted it was quite some time before Jessica called. They spoke for a long time, the only break being when Jia told me it was all set for Friday, we would go in our car and they would stay the night here.

I went online to buy the spa tickets to save us having to queue if it was busy. When the webpage opened there was a big notice about an upcoming special sauna night that just happened to be on the day we were visiting! It's a recurring 'adults only' event that takes place on the last Friday of every month. The spa remains open an extra hour (so until 11pm). Before 8pm things are normal but after that nudity is mandatory throughout the entire facility, not just the sauna area!

It sounded perfect and as soon as Jia was finished with her call I told her about the special event and asked her "Do you want to tell them about this?"

Jessica gave it some thought before saying "No, let's just surprise them!"

I liked the idea and we were both already excited to see what Friday would bring.

cneucpl
cneucpl
241 Followers
12