First Time Posing Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tammy walked up to the receptionist a young woman a few years older than her.

"May I help you?" asked the woman her name tag stated her name was Chris.

"I am here for a three o'clock appointment to get my birth control shot."

"Ah yes your name is Tammy Phillips?"

"Yes. "

Handing the young woman a clipboard with about ten papers on it Chris said. "Fill out this paperwork and bring it back when you're done." It is the busywork they give you, so that you're not bored waiting for the doctor to see you.

Tammy filed out the paperwork becoming concerned when she was on the last page. There was a box that asked if you're on scholarship. She checked 'yes' it said the clinic visit was free, but the college is a medical teaching school, therefore they may have medical students observing the physician. during the visit and Tammy has to consent to it. She finished filling out the paper. "I'm only going to get a shot in the arm." She thought.

Tammy brought the paperwork up to the desk and within two minutes she was called back. Going up to the desk she stated. "I want Jamie to come with me."

The receptionist said. "You really want him to go with you? You know you need have to have a complete physical before the doctor will give you the shot and there are three medical students that will be observing."

"If I am getting a complete physical, I want Jamie with me." Tammy stated, as she was really nervous presently finding out she will be getting a complete exam. She walked back to Jamie. "You can come in with me."

"I don't know if I want to seeing that you need to have a complete physical I think I will wait for you out here?"

"I really need you to come with me I am scared of doctors and need someone on my side when I visit them. My mother always came with me and she isn't here the young woman lamented "

I'll come with you. If you have to strip for the exam I want you nude during the exam no gown, Deal?"

Having no alternative Tammy said. "Deal."

Chris escorted them to the exam room. The young couple walked hand in hand into the exam room, that was larger than most. Tammy was hoping she won't have to strip for the exam.

Putting a gown on the exam table Chris said. "Remove all your clothes, the gown ties in the front."

That was Tammy's answer, she was going to be nude for the exam. She tries one last time hoping Jamie will have pity on her and let her put the gown on. "Jamie, can I put the gown on please?"

"Sure, I will go out and wait for you." He said hoping she will not call his bluff, as he wants to see his girlfriend examined.

Not giving up just yet she countered. "What if I put the gown over my shoulders and I will leave it open?"

"I guess that will work as long as you leave the gown open, so the guys see you." Said Jamie figuring she will still be essentially nude in front of all present anyway.

Tammy started to undress; she removed her blouse, folded it and put it on a chair. She sat on the exam table with a smile on her face. "Jamie make yourself useful help me take off my shoes."

He went over and took her shoes off for her, with her socks, and placed them under the chair.

She was having fun directing Jamie to undress her, so she continued. "Can you help me with my bra?"

Going in back of her, he fumbled with catches, but finally unhooked the bra and took it from her. Folding it and putting the intimate garment on the chair under her blouse.

She stood up took off her jeans and handed them to Jamie, to fold and put on the chair.

Jamie turned back to his girlfriend to see her hooking her thumbs on each side of her panties and letting them fall to the floor. "Can you pick up my panties and put them on the seat?"

He picked up the intimate garment and looking at the crotch to see it was soaking wet and he could smell her erotic odor that he has come to love filling the room.

"Jamie, is that a rocket in your pocket or do you love me?" They young woman said, while she was putting on the exam gown leaving it open. She wanted to let him know she saw the bulge in his pants.

"Tammy I love you. "Said the young man as he adjusted his pecker down the leg of his pants before the medical team enters in the room. He went to the front of the exam table to make sure he has a good view of her exam, as he has never seen a woman being examined to this point.

Leaving the gown open in front, Tammy jumped up onto the exam table, put her feet in the stirrups and slid forward. "Should I stay like this when the doctor comes in, Jamie?"

Calling her bluff he said. "Yes that is the way I want you or I will leave the room."

"Jamie, you really want me to be humiliated, you want me to stay in this position when they come in, bad enough I will have to be in this position to be examined." Tammy was scared that he will leave her alone in the room with the medical staff.

Taking pity on the young woman he said. "Tie the gown and take your legs out of the foot rests." As he didn't know the technical term for the stirrups, he didn't want to humiliate his girlfriend in front of medical staff.

"Thank you Jamie." Tammy said relieved that he took pity on her.

Feeling better that he didn't want to humiliate her she took her feet out of the stirrups, but left her gown open giving anyone that comes in the room a full frontal of her naked body. They were talking when there was a knock on the door and then it opened.

Looking at the pretty red head sitting on the exam couch with her gown open to show her trim figure and that she is a real red head, the doctor smiled at the young woman before he introduced himself along with the three young men in scrubs that followed him in. "I am doctor Lawrence, Jim, Ted and Jack will be observing your exam. Do you want a chaperone to come in during the exam Miss Phillips?"

"No as long as Jamie can stay with me I will be OK." Tammy said looking at the doctor, the three young men she knew from some of her classes. "The up side to this exam is she will be totally exposed to the group and maybe she will feel better about the erotic modeling after her exposure to this group." Thought the young woman knowing she is totally exposed presently.

"Let's start by checking your eyes, nose, ears, throat and heart. Said the doctor explaining what he was doing to the three young men and Jamie.

It became interesting, when the doctor warmed the stethoscope with his hand and then put it over her breast where her heart is located. He had her drop her gown to her lap; she was topless in front of the group. He checked her breathing and then put the instrument over her breast on both sides again.

Tammy, becoming Bolder. "I want to take off the gown it seems to be in the way anyway." The young woman said as she pulled it from under her and handed it to the doctor.

"We are almost done Miss Phillips, just the internal and the breast exam. When done you can get dressed. I will have my nurse give you the contraception shot. Please put your feet in the stirrups and slide down." Said the doctor as he put on a pair to exam gloves, he was doing a narrative of the exam for the benefit of the three young men and Jamie.

The room went quiet as Tammy slipped down spreading her legs giving all the men a view of her red pubic hair and Jamie could see her pussy lips were engorged and her labia open to expose her inner lips. Moisture was building at the opening to her pussy. It was ready to run down her bottom.

Ordinarily I would use some lubricant before I do an internal and insert the speculum, but her vagina is lubricated enough ti dispense with it ." The doctor explained as he inserted his finger in the young woman's pussy and pushed down on her stomach, he explained the procedure to the young men. Jamie was mesmerized seeing another man put his finger in his girlfriend's pussy. The doctor then inserted the speculum in his girlfriend's vagina and had the three young medical students come close to look into the young woman's birth canal to her cervix the doctor pointed out the opening in the cervix were the swimmers go through to fertilize the egg.

"I want Jamie to have a look doctor." Tammy said, as she could see that with all the people around her, Jamie couldn't see what the doctor was doing and the frustration showed on his face.

Jamie went to the foot of the exam couch, looking deep into his girlfriend's flower of life. The doctor did the narrative again for Jamie's benefit.

The doctor did a pap smear and then had Tammy put her hands in back of her head and he did a breast exam, taking his fingers and moving them in circles around the breast to feel for any bumps, and then squeezing the young woman's nipple to check for discharge. The doctor explained the procedure to the group as he performed it on both breasts.

"Miss Phillips, please get off the table and face me." The doctor then did the breast exam, with her arms at her side.

"I want you to turn and face the table and we will be done." The doctor said, using a generous amount of KY he did a rectal exam on her, sticking his finger as far as he could up the young woman's back door.

This fascinated Jamie. "I think I will try that when I get Tammy to our house the next time. I wonder if she will go along with it." He thought as he watched the doctor stick his finger in Tammy's ass.

"You can get dressed now Tammy, but leave your blouse off so the nurse can give you your shot. I will send her in. You're in perfect health." The doctor said as he handed her tissue to wipe her pussy and asshole.

The doctor and the medical students left the room closing the door behind them.

"Jamie, could you wipe my bum for me please? It feels icky with all the lubricant the doctor used." Tammy said, knowing Jamie wanted to stick his finger in her back door by the expression he had on his face when the doctor did it.

The young man grabbed the paper towel from her and rubbed her pussy and brown star sticking his finger in her back door, until she pulled away. Jamie gave her the bra first, then her panties, and her jeans, holding her top until she receives her shot.

There was a knock on the door and the nurse came in. "What arm do you want your shot in?"

"The left would be better for me, it would be best, if I didn't have to have the shot at all." The young woman stated as she turned to have the shot, she doesn't like shots.

It was over in no time the nurse was very good giving shots. Jamie helped Tammy put on her blouse and they left the clinic.

Walking back to Tammy's dorm Jamie said. "Thanks Tam that was a first for me seeing an exam like that."

"Do you want to give me an exam again; do you remember what the doctor showed you?" Tammy asked as she wrapped her arm around Jamie pulling him closer. Showing him that she took the plastic speculum the doctor used on her secreted in her purse.

"Where did you get that?" Jamie said not seeing her lift it from the doctor's office.

"I saw him put it on the counter when he had his finger up my ass, I asked you to get my clothes and I lifted the speculum. I figure we could play with it if you would like."

"The exam turned you on didn't it."

Turning red she confessed. "I was turned on being nude and having all the guys look at my pussy and being opened up to my cervix." Concerned that her boyfriend thinks she was not right she asked. "You're alright with some doctor play aren't you?"

"Yes, it sounds like fun." Jamie said as he thought. "I wonder if she will be willing to let his friends see the interior of her pussy." He continued. "Do you think this afternoon helped you get over your fears of modeling for the erotic poses the professor want you to do?"

12