First Time Showing Tits Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even though I knew Alex was getting excited, I couldn't believe I had just watched another man get my wife off while fingering her. Wow!

Once those photos had been taken, Samuel told Alex to remain laying on her back but to bend her knees up and to spread her legs for Donte. He told Donte to kneel between her feet and begin touching the tip of his tongue to Alex's pussy like he'd done with his finger, only starting at the bottom and working his way up this time.

I was fixated on what was about to occur. Donte was going to be up running his tongue up Alex's bare pussy lips, each time working it deeper into her and I assumed, eventually reaching her clit.

On the third pass, Donte reached the spot! Again, Alex stiffened, moaned and convulsed into another orgasm while holding Donte mouth against her pussy. I have to tell you, I damn near came watching them. I know this isn't for everyone, but damn, it was erotic. I couldn't have looked away if I had tried. Alex and I were both enjoying this much more than we anticipated.

Samuel suggested another break. He busied himself with something, Donte used the restroom and had something to drink and Alex and I had a few minutes to talk privately. She started to apologize to me but I cut her off, telling her she nothing to be sorry for. I said, "This is what we both wanted and we are both enjoying it. I love watching you with Donte, you two are very sexy together so don't be sorry or worry about me. If you're ok with everything, then keep it up and enjoy yourself. I love you."

I think that helped Alex a lot, just knowing I was in support of her. Samuel returned and freshened Alex's make -up before starting the next series.

He told Alex, "Ok, let's change things up a bit, are you ready?" Both told Samuel they were. "Ok, good, Alex, you sit on the edge of the bed. Donte, stand up close to her, I want to get shots of your cock between and against Alex's tits. Alex, start off with Donte's cock between your tits and hold that pose while I position myself for the photos."

Alex lifted her tits up and let Donte slid his cock between them, then she closed them around him. Even though Alex's tits are big, Donte's cock wasn't smothered by them, it was larger than normal and thick and poked out the top of her tits easily.

After taking a few a few photos of that, Samuel asked Alex to lean her head down and place the tip of her tongue on Donte's cock and hold that position. I thought Alex might balk at this but she didn't, she leaned down and touched her tongue against the tip of Donte' cock and held it there.

I can't even begin to explain what I felt at that moment. It was arousing and yet, I felt a little pang of jealousy at the same time. Watching your wife getting more and more intimate with another guy is truly a very erotic thing to see. As I watched, I eagerly anticipated what Alex would be asked to do next.

I didn't have to wait long, Samuel was quick with those photos and told Alex to part her lips slightly and place them on the head of Donte's cock. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. My once upon a time shy, modest wife was naked with another guy and about to put his cock partly into her mouth!

When Alex had her lips closed over the tip of Donte's cock, the contrast between her light complexion and his dark cock was amazing. These were indeed going to be very erotic photos when Samuel was finished cropping them, with just Alex's lips closed over a chocolate cock.

After a few minutes, Samuel had his photos and told Alex to hold Donte's cock in her hand and then to work her tongue under his cock, especially the V shaped area under the head.

Alex is very good at oral sex and she did a thorough job of working the underside of Donte's cock with the tip of her tongue, while Samuel photographed her. She seemed to be enjoying it and looked over to me several times, as if showing off to me.

Finally, Samuel said, "Ok, that was great, one more pose and we're done with these. Alex, keep hold of Donte's cock and open your mouth with your tongue out. I want it to look like you're jacking him off and waiting for him to cum onto your tongue and into your mouth."

Alex opened her mouth, held her tongue out and held Donte's black cock in her hand, as if waiting for him to cum. Just watching her, in my mind I could seeing her taking his cum, some shooting into her mouth and onto her tongue, the rest on her cheeks and chin, with some dribbling down onto her chest. I was half way wishing it would happen.

Done with the cock shots, Samuel said, "We're almost done here, just one more series on the bed and that's it."

Rather than letting go of Donte's cock immediately, Alex held onto it, just long enough for her to lean forward and take him into her mouth. Closing her mouth around him, Alex gave his cock three or four slow, almost loving pumps with her mouth, then backed off and gave the tip a quick kiss and lick. Looking over to me, she smiled and winked, as if to ask, "How did you like that?"

Watching Alex holding Donte's big cock in her hand, licking and kissing, then sucking it was even better than I imagined. I looked back at her and nodded, acknowledging that I had enjoyed it.

Next, Alex was asked to lay on her back again and spread her legs, knees up like before. When she was in position, Samuel had Donte get between her legs and said, "Ok, move forward and place the head of your cock onto Alex's pussy. Very lightly at first so I can catch the tip just pressing against her lips. As I'm taking my photos, press a little harder, to let her lips spread just a bit as if you're entering her."

Damn, these next shots were going to be as close to Donte fucking Alex as could possibly be. I sat, transfixed, watching Donte's cock rubbing against Alex's pussy lips, slowly disappearing between them.

With all the stimulation Alex had been experiencing thus far, it took very little for her wet pussy lips spread, allowing Donte's cock to slide further into her. As Donte slowly eased his cock up and down Alex's pussy, it penetrated a little further each time.

Samuel told Donte, "Ok, that's good, hold it right there." While he moved around Alex and Donte, taking his photos, I could see the head of Donte's cock slowly disappearing into Alex. Holding a steady pressure against Alex's wet pussy didn't work. Rather than holding its position, the head of Donte's cock popped into Alex and disappeared completely. Donte pulled it back out and tried again but each time, his cock would eventually back into Alex's very wet and slippery pussy.

From my vantage point, it looked like he was slowly fucking Alex. Whether it was accidentally or on purpose, I don't know for sure. What I did know, was that Donte's cock wasn't just being pressed against my wife's pussy, it was entering her.

Samuel finally announced, "Ok guys, that's it. We're done. You guys did great, thank you." Looking to me, he said, "If you guys want some of your own photos, feel free."

I had been so intent on watching Alex and Donte, I never thought of taking my own pics. I thanked Samuel and told Alex, "Yeah, I'd like to get some for us. Donte, are you ok with a few more?" He didn't hesitate and agreed. I looked to Alex and with a big smile on her face, nodded an enthusiastic "Yes."

Alex asked how they should pose. Instead of me posing them, I suggested she make that decision and to pose however she wanted. Thinking it was now or never, I said, "This is a one-time thing for us, so I think you should do whatever you want. I know we talked about limits before but you've already done pretty much everything, so just repeat whatever poses you liked best. I loved them all, so anything is ok with me."

Alex looked at me with a "are you sure about this" look. I nodded a yes, knowing I was giving her my ok to fuck or suck another man, if she wanted.

The first few poses were pretty plain, Alex stood with Donte, facing me so we'd have photos of her naked with him. As I took photos, she held his cock and she had him hold her tits, play with her nipples, suck on them and put his hand on her pussy. She also had Donte stand behind her while holding her tits.

Without saying anything, Alex led Donte to the bed, laid down on her back and spread her legs. She told Donte, "You teased me a little by putting your cock into me further than Samuel wanted and it felt good and left me wanting more, so how about you finish what you started? I want to feel that cock of yours inside me."

Ok, I have to admit, I wasn't expecting that."

Donte didn't hesitate, he knelt between Alex's open legs, rubbed his cock up and down her pussy a couple of times then in one thrust, buried himself all the way into her. Alex grunted and let out a deep satisfying groan, obviously liking the feel of having such a large cock inside her. Donte started pumping Alex slowly, taking his time, fucking her right there in front of me.

As Donte picked up the pace and started fucking Alex harder, she met his thrusts with a grunt and thrust of her own, her big tits moving up and down her chest to their rhythm.

After a minute, probably sensing that Donte was going to cum, Alex told him, "As good as this feels, don't cum in me yet, I want to suck your cock first."

Donte slowly stopped pumping Alex's pussy and pulled out of her. She told him to stand up. When he did, Alex got to her knees, cupped Donte's balls in one hand and slow slid her full red lips over the head of his cock and began sucking him.

Alex really enjoys sucking cock and is very good at it. I couldn't take my eyes off her as her mouth slid up and down Donte's very large, saliva covered black cock. Alex can normally take my cock entirely into her mouth and throat, but not this one. Donte's was a bit too big for that but she still did an impressive job, consuming most of him.

Watching my wife sucking another man's cock and listening to the sounds she was making while doing so was amazing. I had fantasized many times about her sucking someone off and now, here she was, fulfilling that dream. Wow!

I just assumed she was going to make him cum with her mouth, but she surprised me and stopped suddenly, laid back down and spread herself wide, telling Donte, "Ok, now you can fuck me and it's ok to cum in me too, but if you can, once you start to cum, pull out before you're done, I want to you to cum in my mouth too if possible. If you can't, then go ahead finish inside me."

I was surprised by her request but liked the idea. Talk about "Having your cake and eating it too!" This was going to be fun to watch.

As Donte knelt between Alex's open legs and slid his cock into her waiting pussy, he simply said. "I'll do my best."

I took several photos of them fucking, making sure to capture Donte's cock deep inside Alex. She wasn't just her letting Donte fuck her, she was fucking him back, her fingers digging into his back, meeting his thrusts with her own, grunting and groaning each time he buried his cock into her pussy.

It wasn't long before Alex started to cum and when she did, it was long and hard. She moaned loudly, bucked wildly against Donte's pounding cock, her tits going every which way, her head thrashing back and forth.

This inspired Donte because he started to cum just seconds later. As I watched, he stiffened with his cock completely buried in Alex's pussy, groaned and convulsed as he began shooting his cum into Alex. To his credit, he did as Alex had asked and pulled out of her, still shooting spurts of cum while Alex scrambled to her knees, opened her mouth and directed his spurts onto her face and into her mouth, finally closing her lips around his cock, taking the remainder of his cum in her mouth and throat.

I stood there in awe, photographing it all and watching my wife go wild once again, having an intense orgasm as Donte came in her mouth. When they were both spent, they collapsed back onto the bed, breathing hard.

Without a doubt, that was the most erotic thing I had even witnessed. It was much better than I had even fantasized, it was truly amazing, almost more than I could stand. I approach Alex as she was catching her breath and took out my cock. I couldn't wait until we got home, I needed to cum.

With Donte's cum still on her face and a little at the corner of her mouth. Alex sat up and took me deep into her mouth in one smooth motion. As soon as she started pumping me with her mouth, I came and came hard. I filled her mouth with hot cum and Alex tried to swallow it all but couldn't. She kept pumping away and with lots of cum running out of her mouth, down her chin, dripping onto her chest.

There wasn't much to do after that. I put myself back into my pants. Alex walked naked to the bathroom to clean up and dress, as did Donte. He gave me his number afterwards and said if we ever needed him again, to please call, stressing it was a pleasure to have worked with Alex.

Before leaving, we talked with Samuel for a bit. He thanked us for giving him the opportunity to try his hand at his Erotic Art project and promised to call when the photos were finished should we want to see them.

I'm not sure where Alex and I are going to go with this now. She'd gone much further than we expected but after talking about it, we found we had enjoyed the experience and may consider something more in the future.

12